BALTIMORE VS PATS IN PLAYOFFS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from green0534. Show green0534's posts

BALTIMORE VS PATS IN PLAYOFFS

What do you guys think of is having to play the Ravens again  after only winning by 7  in week 4. Any thoughts ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: BALTIMORE VS PATS IN PLAYOFFS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

nothing is settled yet.  the jets could easily lose. thats wat they are known for

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon bought some Jets/Giants superbowl gear at the begining of the season and he's stillmad at spending his life savings (34 dollars)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Apparently not bostonman4 - it all comes down to the strength of schedule between NE and Cincy, and I would think that takes some calculating after today's games! The commentary team during the Denver game stated that if the Jesters win they come to NE as the 5th seed? Now I'm not entirely sure how the Bengals move up to the 3 spot in that scenario, but I imagine somebody at CBS was working it out during the game? Maybe the Broncos losing to KC tipped the balance in the Bengals favour?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

No Wes Walker and having to play the Ravens are two pieces of bad news for us.  Yes, we can beat them at home, but I would much prefer we were playing any other of the 9-7 teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Then again, I guess not??? Here's the take from nfl.com:

"Baltimore, which beat Oakland, clinched a playoff berth and eliminated Pittsburgh in the process. The Ravens also locked themselves into a wild-card date with New England. If the Bengals beat the Jets, the Ravens will be the fifth seed and travel to play the fourth-seeded Patriots. If the Jets beat the Bengals, Baltimore drops to the sixth seed and will travel to New England, which would capture the third seed."

So - CBS was talking rubbish (there's a surprise!). Baltimore it is...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I hope we play Indy first, so that SD has another chance to lose before we play them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

capa - of course it matters! we've got to win next week before even thinking about travelling to Indy or SD, so next week's opponent is infinitely more pertinent than whatever happens in the divisional playoff round..?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Who cares who the other team is...  the PATS simply must win their next game.  Only fans, as we see on this string, are concerned about who the Pats face and express "fear".  The Pats, they simply prepare for the next game and opponent and are confident they can win.  Besides, both the Pats D and O are somewhat improved over that first game against the Ravens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Can this defense stop the Ravens offense? It couldnt hold a 14 point lead in the first quarter.

Without Welker, the offense isnt the same. Moss will get shut down by double coverage. Edelman becomes #2 but who will be #3 reciever. The Welker injury is absolutely devestating to this team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkindc. Show dkindc's posts

Go Jets

Otherwise we face the Chargers sooner