Bandwagon fans...NFL Network

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyfan1297. Show bradyfan1297's posts

Bandwagon fans...NFL Network

Im sick of hearing about all these highly paid analyst's getting paid huge money for them saying of Manning is so great then one bad game and there saying he isnt a good QB..im not a Manning fan but come on. Give the guy a break

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Bandwagon fans...NFL Network

Bradyfan - I've thought for a long time that Deion doesn't like the colts or Manning.  Same goes for Keyshawn Johnson on ESPN.  These guys never side with the colts, but I suppose that people have to pick their sides. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

MANNING HAS HAD ONE MORE OPPORTUNITY THAN MARINO IN SB VISITS. I'M A DOLPHIN FAN BUT NEVER HEARD MUCH CRITICISM ABOUT HAVING 0 RINGS FOR DAN. HE WAS STILL AN ELITE QB WITH RUSHING ATTACK AND AN ABSENT DEFENSE. MANNING NEEDS A BREAK FROM DISPARAGING REMARKS PRIMARILY FOR THE NORTH EAST. "LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR", THIS DOES NOT DIMINISH BRADY AND HIS TEAMS' LEGACY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I MEANT NO RUSHING ATTACK AND FROM THE NORTH EAST. SORRY!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I hear there's been a rash of sprained ankles in Bristol as all the ESPN 'experts' leap off the Manning bandwagon. Badazz I'm happy that you would rather have all those Marino accolades instead of a few Lombardi Trophies. I guess if you set low expectations you don't get disappointed.