Bart Scott calls out Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

Bart Scott calls out Moss

Scott on an interview with SNY tonight - called out Randy Moss. He said "Be a man and come over the middle next time"

These Jerks are out of control - I hated them before fatty became coach, now I hate them almost as much as I hate the Skankees!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss

Or the Doll-fins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Lol, why won't they shut up? Kerry really didn't guarantee a victory when he said "you go out and try to embarass them" becase that's what you do to divison rivals, you want to embarass them so I don't think it was as big a thing as everyone made it out to be. But now Bart is getting pretty personal with Randy questioning whether or not he has the balls to run where Scott would be covering. I think it's going to be a blow out in November, the defense should have better chemistry by then/Mayo back and I'm sure if Galloway doesn't work out they'll cut him by then and bring in Nunn off the practice squad to be the 3rd receiver. Their heads are getting too big, they only won by a touchdown when we were struggling on both sides of the ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Don't worry. Reality will bite them in the @$$ eventually. Can't wait for the rematch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Consider the source. I look at it the same way I look at the Ravens, Joey Porter, Steelers.......bunch of thugs talking smack on the street corner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

By the time the Patriots play the Jests again Scott will be on the IR.Nuff said...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well, they talked trash and then backed it up.  Nothing the Pats can do except s.u.c.k it up and wait until the next game.  Can't wait for the next game against them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dash4pats. Show dash4pats's posts

Actually guys, I'd request you to draw in your collective breaths and WAIT! :-) don't push the rematch too soon - Pats aren't ready yet....the result will be same if the re-match happens now. Pats need to regroup, Brady needs to find his groove and he needs Galloway to get on the same page as him before Brady-Moss-Welker-Galloway and single-handedly destroy the blitzing Jets defense. That day will come - it's just not here yet. So like I said - WAIT!! :-D GO PATS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss:
    [QUOTE]Actually guys, I'd request you to draw in your collective breaths and WAIT! :-) don't push the rematch too soon - Pats aren't ready yet....the result will be same if the re-match happens now. Pats need to regroup, Brady needs to find his groove and he needs Galloway to get on the same page as him before Brady-Moss-Welker-Galloway and single-handedly destroy the blitzing Jets defense. That day will come - it's just not here yet. So like I said - WAIT!! :-D GO PATS!!
    Posted by dash4pats[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.  When I said I can't wait, it was knowing the rematch is down the road a ways.  I wouldn't want it right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Pats have to beat the Falcons, who are likely better than the Jets. While their "D" isn't as good, their "O" is in another league.

Worry about week 11 after week 10.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats have to beat the Falcons, who are likely better than the Jets. While their "D" isn't as good, their "O" is in another league. Worry about week 11 after week 10.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Next week gives us a good check of where our D stands.  I'm on record as saying I thought the D would not gel until mid-season, and that the O would need to carry the team until then.  I hope I look tarded with that prediction.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

bart scott is so amped up, he'll probably beat his wife tonight. NY'ers are sick people,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

bart scott has no idea what offensive plays we were running. last i checked edelman was the slot receiver going over the middle and had 98 yards...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeepguy2358. Show jeepguy2358's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : I'm with you.  When I said I can't wait, it was knowing the rematch is down the road a ways.  I wouldn't want it right now.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% with 1 exception -  leave Galloway out of the names you wrote.  They need to get rid of him.  He can't even run the right direction in a route.  Unexcusable for a veteren receiver. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

That's fine....let them talk all they want....yadda, yaadda, yadda....blah, blah, blah....let the Patriots come in as deathly quiet underdogs with a chip on their shoulder...and then hit their opponents where it hurts....win the game and walk away....on to the next game....repeat process....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Leon, leon, leon.....I don't hate Bart Scott....he is simply a lower level dog that had his day and is still howling in joy about it, as well as looking for more fire hydrants to lift his paw at...be careful that he doesn't confuse you and lift his paw in your direction....

Congratulations once again on the Jets win.....see you in Foxboro for the rematch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Bet the farm on the Titans.  Jesters have been celebrating all week like they won the superbowl.  They will be getting an angry team Sunday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Hey Bart. We had our big moment. Shut up and prepare for the Titans. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

You can tell the level of intelligence and class, of lack thereof with the "personal" attacks.  The more personal the attacks, the lower the intelligence. tsk! tsk!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

this is one of the reasons i am so upset with our loss sunday.not because it was the jets,but because they talked the talk,and walked the walk.normally the pats shut teams up that runs there mouths.and letting them win this past sunday just gave them more reasons to run there mouths more.until someone shuts them up and puts them in there place,its just gonna get worse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]this is one of the reasons i am so upset with our loss sunday.not because it was the jets,but because they talked the talk,and walked the walk.normally the pats shut teams up that runs there mouths.and letting them win this past sunday just gave them more reasons to run there mouths more.until someone shuts them up and puts them in there place,its just gonna get worse.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Excuseeeeeeee me - "letting them win this past sunday"???  How did the Pats LET the Jets win?  haha! oh man.....................

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Bart Scott is full of s h i t. Moss caught a few balls over the middle, and they went for first downs. However, I didn't seem to hear Bart's name called out more than once all game! The Jests can go on about their "big achievement", but the fact is they have to face a desperate Titans team on Sunday. Fisher won't want to go 0-3, and even though Haynesworth is gone that defense is still pretty good. So let Scott run his mouth. We all remember what happened the last time he acted like an a s s. It resulted in a 15 yarder and they lost what should have been a win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : Agree 100% with 1 exception -  leave Galloway out of the names you wrote.  They need to get rid of him.  He can't even run the right direction in a route.  Unexcusable for a veteren receiver. 
    Posted by jeepguy2358[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, on one of the routes Galloway was running he was headed towards a beer vendor and was checking his pockets for change. The next route he ran he went to one of the Jets Cheerleaders, turned to tell Brady she wasnt wearing panties and got hit with the ball in his hands. Galloway is out in left field, he should have gone to the Red Sox because he sure as hell isnt playing football!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from javelin101. Show javelin101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : Agree 100% with 1 exception -  leave Galloway out of the names you wrote.  They need to get rid of him.  He can't even run the right direction in a route.  Unexcusable for a veteren receiver. 
    Posted by jeepguy2358[/QUOTE]

Galloway was never known as a great route runner.  He has always been touted because of his straight line speed...stretching the field.  Not because of his route running.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Be patient. He who truly laughs, laughs last. I think that we will have something for the Pests in nov.