Bart Scott calls out Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss

In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss:
    [QUOTE]Actually guys, I'd request you to draw in your collective breaths and WAIT! :-) don't push the rematch too soon - Pats aren't ready yet....the result will be same if the re-match happens now. Pats need to regroup, Brady needs to find his groove and he needs Galloway to get on the same page as him before Brady-Moss-Welker-Galloway and single-handedly destroy the blitzing Jets defense. That day will come - it's just not here yet. So like I said - WAIT!! :-D GO PATS!!
    Posted by dash4pats[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter when anybody wants the rematch it won't happen until November 22,2009 (Kennedy Assasination Aniversary), you are right though they aren't ready now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss:
    [QUOTE]Jets talked...Jets won. But talking sh/t five days after the game??? Really shows their immaturity. Looks like that's what coach Fatty has brought to the table.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]..a few points genious. 1. the interview was on 9/22. Today is 9/24. How is that 5 days??? Even if the interview was the day of the game that is still only FOUR DAYS. Try learning how to count  2. The Pats NEVER talked smack? If the man-god BB had allowed this or put ex-players out as game cpatains all you whiners would be saying "gamesmanship"  Get a grip and move on. You have a new opponent this weekend. It's thursday and you babies are STILL obsessing about LAST sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'll I can say is "NOVEMBER 22nd!" - we'll see mr. scott in Foxborough!  Randy Moss will show them WHY is one of the TOP 3 WR's of ALL TIME!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete22. Show pete22's posts

I can't stand that Bartholomew Scott.  He calls a 6-4 180 lb receiver out for not going over the middle.  He's an idiot.  Someone should hook up this guys and Joey Porter's mouths to some wind turbines and solve the world's energy problems.  I hope next game they send Bartman on a blitz and Fred Taylor sticks his helmet in his sternum and knocks him on the place on his body where all his talk comes from.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete22. Show pete22's posts

I wouldn't exactly call it dominating.  It was good, not dominating.  The Pats outgained the Jets and if it weren't for Brady's pick and the stupid penalties they would have won.  But, the Jets played better and deserved to win.  Just don't start kidding yourself that there was any domination going on.