Bart Scott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Bart Scott

will someone tell this guy to shut up!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/10/ny_jets_bart_scott_refusing_to.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Bart Scott

What I hate the most about the NFL.........Players who can't shut the f*ck up and dance/beat their chest after every fr*ggin tackle, catch, run, pass, td, play etc.  Congrats, you did your job......

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna get up and beat my chest and get in a co-workers face, maybe flex like a moron, the next time I send off an email, or pick up something at the printer......then they'll know how awesome I am........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

still fishing for anti-Jets stuff eh?? He should shut up but don't tell me that any Pat player ever mouthed off. Or does that not count because you're a homer and anything YOUR team does is OK but another teams' player "oh my. what a tool"

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott:
    [QUOTE]Bart Scott is a big mouth wank*r just like his head coach, who's a wank*r ,just like his old man was. Typical macho blowhards with no class. And, really, I look at Big Mouth Scott and the Ryan family (as Head Coach) and I see zero rings. Just like a growing number of NFL fans/media/personel, I  love it when people like this get beat and cry about it. BTW, you'll notice, perhaps, that the other New York football team does not engage in these sorts of things. They have a little thing called class, with some respect for their opponents.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]...yeah like your comments in the "NY QB string" Your "classy" fans are nothing but a bunch of old geezers drinking champagne and having caviar with candelabras on their table-clothed picnic benches when they tailgate. At the game they sit on their hands and act like mutes. You're just mad at the Ryans 'cause Buddy beat you so many times. As for class, you're "classy" player is now serving time (and probably some big guy too) for his gun incident. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The look on Rex Ryans face on Monday night when Ronnie Brown ran through the middle of his defense on 3rd and long to score the game winning td was a defining moment of his season. Total deer in the headlights and I'm positive he threw up in his mouth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

In Response to Bart Scott:
    [QUOTE]will someone tell this guy to shut up! http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/10/ny_jets_bart_scott_refusing_to.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

............................is a thug.................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bart Scott : ............................is a thug.................
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]....so says Rodney Harrison........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Yes.. He is exactly like Mohamed and Floyd..  NOT.. This dude is HIGH... on himself..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Bart Scott is a big mouth wank*r just like his head coach, who's a wank*r ,just like his old man was. Typical macho blowhards with no class. And, really, I look at Big Mouth Scott and the Ryan family (as Head Coach) and I see zero rings. Just like a growing number of NFL fans/media/personel, I  love it when people like this get beat and cry about it. BTW, you'll notice, perhaps, that the other New York football team does not engage in these sorts of things. They have a little thing called class, with some respect for their opponents.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Giants exude super classiness and show respect for their opponents.

Strahan brought the crowd and his team to their feet, leading them in what he said was a standard Giants pregame ritual. "Everybody here -- we're in the family circle now," he said, as his teammates stood up behind him. "What are we going to do?" he asked. In unison, Strahan and the players shouted "Stomp," and then jumped up and landed hard on the stage. "You out!" "We would like to extend this to every other team in the NFL, and particularly for the last team we defeated, the New England Patriots," he said. "Because you know what we did to you? Strahan asked, as the players and the crowd repeated the sequence. "We stomped you out!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

‘For all those people who say I should shut up, I say, ‘shut up’ right back."

Those are words of wisdom right there.  It sounds like a conversation with Leon - wait, you don't suppose Bart Scott is Leon? haha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

It's hilarious, every team looks for the slightest advantage to get what the Patriots have. No wonder the league hates us? 

JR. will bring a steadiness to this D, you watch!