BB: A Football Life Part II

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: BB: A Football Life Part II

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a cool show-They say that BB would be absolutely nothing without Brady like I've been saying for 10 years.

[/QUOTE]
    You are correct I mean he only went 11-5 with Matt Cassel as his QB when Brady went down for the season....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I  had no idea there was one!  On NFLN right now.

Cool!

[/QUOTE]

Thats why youve bee owned on the board the last year because the 2nd edition proves all your lies are well just that lies.  This is what Ive been trying to tell you and why you sound dumb when you keep saying Brady is the one changing the plays to pass when its clear and evident that BB always gives the direction he wants the offense to go and more times than not its pass!  Let me know when you get to the point where BB is yelling at O'brien thru the headset "Throw it Billy!, Throw it!!!!'   LMAO at you!  Now will you give up your one man agenda???

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

"Ignore the noise"  You know for sure BB DOES NOT read this forum!!!

That 4th down play, you know the refs scr*wed the Pats with that ball placement as Faulk WAS past the 1st down line when he caught the ball and was pushed back.  Also, for a ref who was behind the play to say he was juggling the ball..  well...  it's history now.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

wow i didn't know it was out there either, good find dude. this is must watch stuff for any patriots fan.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yeah, thats what i thought too. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone know when it is being aired again?

[/QUOTE]

You can replay them off the NFL website

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Anyone else notice how quick and curt Belichick is with Kraft during this thing? Watching this Belichick looks annoyed by him.

Any word on Welkers knee? Yeah it's the acl. Did we find out if he tore his mcl? No.

It looks like Kraft tries to follow him around like a little puppy and Belichick quickly pushes hm away. After the loss to the Ravens Kraft looked like he was trying to say something to him (upon seeing him in the locker room) and Belichick walks by without a passing glance. Kind of funny.

I wonder how their relationship is? Not that it matters much at this point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ You think BB was in any mood to talk to anyone, let alone than the team owner, after that 2009 playoff debacle against the Ravens?  Of all the playoff games the Pats have lost in this 12+ year run, I'd have to say that is the worst game they played of them all.  For that matter, even though they may have other losses, both playoffs and regular season along the way, the way that game began in which the Pats fell behind 21 - 0 in the first quarter is the worst beat down that team experienced.  It is one thing to lose a game late, it is another to not be in the game from the first minute!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here's link to watch Bill Belichick-A football life Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZkmdX8HKM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^ You think BB was in any mood to talk to anyone, let alone than the team owner, after that 2009 playoff debacle against the Ravens?  Of all the playoff games the Pats have lost in this 12+ year run, I'd have to say that is the worst game they played of them all.  For that matter, even though they may have other losses, both playoffs and regular season along the way, the way that game began in which the Pats fell behind 21 - 0 in the first quarter is the worst beat down that team experienced.  It is one thing to lose a game late, it is another to not be in the game from the first minute!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't think he was in any mood. Was he in the mood to talk to him in the pre season on the sidelines of the practice field? Or in his office, discussing Welker's knee. Or how about in a very nice meeting room while discussing Wilfork's contract?  Because it looked like he was curt in all those situations too. Really it doesn't matter in the least if these two go on vacations together, or enjoy each other's company at art shows - I just thought it was a little interesting that Belichick didn't look like he could be bothered by talking with Kraft.

19. This post has been removed.