[QUOTE]

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How dumb.

[/QUOTE]

wow....  thats a lot of deleting....  dumbaazsssss....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetsslimylapdog. Show nyjetsslimylapdog's posts

Re: BB Calls Out Jets for

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, and all of this is not to bring up the fact that the rule originally designated ONLY second-level players (players not on the LOS).

The rule has been unchanged since it was written. 

[/QUOTE]

That's not true, the original rule sent in talked about second level players, it was the changed

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

Please stop.  You look foolish.  The rule, as adopted by the NFL prior to the start of the 2013 season is worded exactly as it was when it was printed in the NFL rule book released to the teams and the public prior to the season.  Just stop. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you punch women in the face like the other Jets fans do?

Why aren't you on a Jets fan site?

The Jets do it as well...they break the same rule...just didn't get caught...hmmm, you must be a Jets fan and a Jets troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh, and all of this is not to bring up the fact that the rule originally designated ONLY second-level players (players not on the LOS).

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not true, the original rule sent in talked about second level players, it was the changed

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

Please stop.  You look foolish.  The rule, as adopted by the NFL prior to the start of the 2013 season is worded exactly as it was when it was printed in the NFL rule book released to the teams and the public prior to the season.  Just stop. 

[/QUOTE]
    No the Rule book was not changed but NFL.COM was that is the official Web site of the National Football League.  It's the same as if your Bank set a Mortgage Rate at 8% and advertise on their own webpage that is was 4%.  You would be pretty pissed if you applied for a loan with them and they sent you your first staement on a 30 year loan for double the payback!

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny.  You're right.  It's just like that.  This completely explains the situation.  Bill uses NFL.com as his reference not only during warm ups, but during the game to help him coach.  He went to put a play out on the field, logged into NFL.com and chose the play that fit the rules their.  I take it all back.  Bill and that genius preaching on here yesterday about how they changed the rules were right all along. My apologies.  You should sue the NFL for pain and suffering and for what you owe to fat Tony for losing your bet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetsslimylapdog. Show nyjetsslimylapdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    No the Rule book was not changed but NFL.COM was that is the official Web site of the National Football League.  It's the same as if your Bank set a Mortgage Rate at 8% and advertise on their own webpage that is was 4%.  You would be pretty pissed if you applied for a loan with them and they sent you your first staement on a 30 year loan for double the payback!

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny.  You're right.  It's just like that.  This completely explains the situation.  Bill uses NFL.com as his reference not only during warm ups, but during the game to help him coach.  He went to put a play out on the field, logged into NFL.com and chose the play that fit the rules their.  I take it all back.  Bill and that genius preaching on here yesterday about how they changed the rules were right all along. My apologies.  You should sue the NFL for pain and suffering and for what you owe to fat Tony for losing your bet.

[/QUOTE]

Angry man you are....why not go to a Jets discussion site?

What's wrong, won't they have you there? There's no reason for sarcasm , valid points were raised....why can't you respond respectfully?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to nyjetsslimylapdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's wrong, won't they have you there? There's no reason for sarcasm , valid points were raised....why can't you respond respectfully?

[/QUOTE]

Angry?  Far from.  Posts like the one above are not only really funny becasue the dude believed what he was posting, but are just very typical of the Pat fan mentality.  It's some grade A comedy.  That genius thinks that the NFL webiste is comparable to a signed loan document.  Read it.  Don't you find it just really funny?   Oh wait, do you think they changed the rules in the middle of the season too.  Dude, I'm sorry.  I wasn't trying to show your lacking intelligence too.  I was just replying to your post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Angry?  Far from.  Posts like the one above are not only really funny becasue the dude believed what he was posting, but are just very typical of the Pat fan mentality.  It's some grade A comedy.  That genius thinks that the NFL webiste is comparable to a signed loan document.  Read it.  Don't you find it just really funny?   Oh wait, do you think they changed the rules in the middle of the season too.  Dude, I'm sorry.  I wasn't trying to show your lacking intelligence too.  I was just replying to your post.

[/QUOTE]

Mike, your team won the game. We know u think the pats suck, we know . BB a cheater we know Mike. You thought the call was correct. It's a rule fine. Some people disagree. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

afterwards

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mike, your team won the game. We know u think the pats suck, we know . BB a cheater we know Mike. You thought the call was correct. It's a rule fine. Some people disagree. 

[/QUOTE]

You're about 50/50.  Yes, the Jets won.  No, I don't think the Pats suck.  They are a good team who lost to a team that is in full rebuild mode, one of the youngest in the NFL, a rookie QB and 3 new cordinators.  BB is a caught and punished cheater, no opinion needed there. The call was correct, obviously the Pats did what is prohibited.  I have no opinion on if the rule is good or not.  The players seem to have wanted it for a while for player safety.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

BOUT TIME this franchise called out the Jets and stuck up for themselves with the Jets manuevering behind the scenes trying to cheat:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4751724/belichick-jets-pushed-on-fg-too

OCT 22 1:50 PM ET By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

Tuesday media conference calls with Patriots coach Bill Belichick most often look ahead to the following week's opponent, but there was a minor twist today. 

Belichick When Belichick was asked by Rich Garven of the Worcester Telegram about reports that the Jets tipped off officials about the field goal push penalty, Belichick responded by saying:  "Well, I mean, since they were using the play themselves I don’t even know about all that. But basically we’re just moving on here." 

Belichick appeared to be referring to  Stephen Gostkowski's 44-yard field goal with 16 seconds remaining. 

On the play, Jets outside linebacker  Quinton Coples lined up to the left of teammate Muhammad Wilkerson, looped behind Wilkerson, and his right arm/hand then pressed up against Wilkerson's back as he then pushed Wilkerson, who flipped over snapper  Danny Aiken and guard  Logan Mankins

There was no penalty called on the play. 

After the game, referee Jerome Boger explained that the rule is  intended for any type of pushing

When NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino addresses this new rule during his weekly segment on NFL Network, it would be interesting to see him match up the two plays to explain the difference. 

Given this is a new rule, the clarification from Blandino would be something that benefits coaches from all 32 NFL teams, as well as media members reporting on it. 

QUICK-HIT THOUGHTS: This discussion should not take away from the fact that the Jets made the critical plays to win the game. They controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides. At the same time, when a never-made-before call plays a part in deciding the outcome -- and there is a similar-yet-less-egregious play in the game that wasn't called -- it is important from this view that the NFL's officiating arm addresses the discrepancy so there is clarity on what is a penalty and what isn't. In the end, our feeling is that much like it is said holding could be called on every play, this rule probably falls in the same category. The push by Patriots defensive tackle  Chris Jones was more decisive than Coples' push. But by the letter of the rule and ensuing explanation from Boger, Coples could have also been penalized.

Still playing the cheat card I see. I don't think Rex is surrendering draft picks any time soon over this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

To call or not to call- that is the question. Answer is simple enforce the new "rule" equitably. Which was not done in the Jets- Pats game or all season in any game.

And I've never known BB to be a "snitch".  I don't think he would dial up officials and tell them to watch for Jets infractions. His whole coaching mentality is "game ON"- I'll deal with how this team plays with how our team plays IN the game.

Highly unusual that he spoke out about Jets infraction- after saying the Pats did not violate the new rule- then taking full responsibility and apologizing (another rarity) and saying his bad the Pats did violate this mysterious new rule not enforced by officials previously in that game or any game.  I applaud BB for speaking out- the call really does look like blatant favoritism towards one team. The officiating was horrible- and the NFL needs to respond and deal with this bogus officiating of the new rule. All teams are on notice now

I think that BB feels nothing but disdain for Rex Ryan. And I join him in that feeling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

2c4.jpeg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To call or not to call- that is the question. Answer is simple enforce the new "rule" equitably. Which was not done in the Jets- Pats game or all season in any game.

And I've never known BB to be a "snitch".  I don't think he would dial up officials and tell them to watch for Jets infractions. His whole coaching mentality is "game ON"- I'll deal with how this team plays with how our team plays IN the game.

Highly unusual that he spoke out about Jets infraction- after saying the Pats did not violate the new rule- then taking full responsibility and apologizing (another rarity) and saying his bad the Pats did violate this mysterious new rule not enforced by officials previously in that game or any game.  I applaud BB for speaking out- the call really does look like blatant favoritism towards one team. The officiating was horrible- and the NFL needs to respond and deal with this bogus officiating of the new rule. All teams are on notice now

I think that BB feels nothing but disdain for Rex Ryan. And I join him in that feeling.

[/QUOTE]

Would Bill go to the media and say, sniff, sniff, the Jets did it too!