BB does it again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: BB does it again

Ellis was trash, Landry will be trash, Bell will be trash.  What is your point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

JetMangione its not too late to switch favorite teams you closet pats fan

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB has hits and misses like most GMs. He's not bad at it but he does do some quirky things at times; like his second round choice this year.

The Ellis signing was pretty much a dog as was the Haynsworth experiment, but he had a few other good moves to show for his acquisitions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Inane post.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

This coming from the third best NFL franchise...in New York! Your franchise is a joke.  Even Tampa Bay has won a chapionship recently.  The Jets franchise is below the Giants and the Bills.  Bills fans laugh at how awful the Jets are. The Giants have won multiple Super Bowls.  The Bills have won mulitple AFC Championships.  The Jets have not.  Game over!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Yet his moves still keep the Pats as one of the best teams in the league consistently while the Jets moves...well we know how that turns out.  1969!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: BB does it again:
    [QUOTE]Yet his moves still keep the Pats as one of the best teams in the league consistently while the Jets moves...well we know how that turns out.  1969!
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Imagine how good the Pats would be if BB was perfect.  If there even is such a thing!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : I'm not sure if three years out of four with no playoff wins qualifies as "best".  
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years does.  And 5 appearances in 11 years.  The Jets have not won a Super Bowl since 1969 nor have they appeared in one since.  Stop trolling in here.  You will consistently get owned.  It's like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.  You are out of your element.  Goodbye!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, old and slow with 100 some tackles.  You see that all the time.  Does little Bill usually pay 4 million for a backup DE?  Little Bill was so happy with Carter and Anderson that neither are on the team after one year.  

Carter is out with an injury and not yet able to be on anyone's team.
      Poor little jest troll doesn't even realize that in trying to degrade the Pats, he degrades his own team even further.  One is clearly superior to the other.
    How does that fair for the inferior team?  43 proven years of failure, that's how!
    Still waiting on that list of jest probowlers that you claim the jest have more of than the Pats.  How does a team that's been to the SB once since it's inception have more probowlers than a team that's been there 600 % more?  Hmmm...
    Sounds like BS to me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]JetMangione its not too late to switch favorite teams you closet pats fan
    Posted by getdrunkstupit[/QUOTE]

Please no. That would be like asking Hitler to join your Synagog.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Our little Jets troll returns. Someone please call the mental ward at Bellevue and tell them they left the door unlocked again.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : Really?  I never heard that rule.  Tell me more. Prove me wrong, that's how you said it's done.

Figure it out troll.
    Oh, here's something you might understand.
    If team A is on the top of a ladder (being the best team) and all the other teams are below team A on rungs 2,3,4.  Then if A steps down a rung than all the other teams B, C, D must also step down a rung, bringing them closer to the bottom.  Team A is sill on top and the jest are still fighting to be either c or d and oh, so much closer to the bottom.
    Wheres's your list?  Guess you can't produce one that doesn't exist. Right?
    Thought so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Ellis was trash, Landry will be trash, Bell will be trash.  What is your point.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

His point is: Noone pays less for greater amounts of trash than the New York Jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : His point is: Noone pays less for greater amounts of trash than the New York Jets.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    And to think Jets fans were in such a bluster over Plax and Derrick Mason...Makes Ocho look like a resounding success in comparison.  Then again it's tough out there when the Sanchize is the guy throwing the ducks.  But wait!  Sanchez has only started 50+games in his career!  He just needs another 3 seasons, then he'll be able to operate in an offense that requires him to go thru multiple progressions.  He just needs more time guys.

Tough to type that without laughing.  In fact impossible to type that without laughing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : I'm not sure if three years out of four with no playoff wins qualifies as "best".  

I'm sorta praying for the day when the ante from The Jets Fan starts sounding more & more like this:

"I'm not sure six years outta the past eight (excluding 2014, 2012, and 2016), with no Wild Card Wins from the early game matchups (excluding 2013), and NO Superbowl wins where you actually COVERED the point spread (except 2015; Yes, in 2014 you also won the superbowl, but you didn't cover the spread; Same goes for your 2017 Superbowl win, because see? That was a "push")----Qualifies as 'Best'."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

[QUOTE] Our little Jets troll returns. Someone please call the mental ward at Bellevue and tell them they left the door unlocked again.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]
    They don't want him back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : His point is: Noone pays less for greater amounts of trash than the New York Jets.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

First, thanx andrew...

Second, Anyone know how to draw some kinda keystroke human stick figure?  I'd like to know so I can place it pitilessly looking down on top of my comment from up above...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB does it again : I'm not a profession gutter cleaner, so you probably know better, but wouldn't the bottom rung be 1 and the 2nd from the bottom be 2?  Best for those from Brockton to stay away from giving the BDC Algebra lessons.

First from the top, but what would you know about being on top.
    Oh wait....nah, I'm pretty sure you're a bottom.
    Just like your team.