BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

Leon, love your posts my man..  Not sure why you get everbody's panties in a bunch on here as I think it's rather comical..

I'm curious how Childress would know if BB was stealing signals.  Did he just assume this because of the embarressing beatdown the Pats game him?  Did BB volunteer this info over a sunday coaches brunch during the offseason?  Maybe he was just making up excuses?  Who knows...

One thing Childress did mention - which you failed to mention - is that the Vikings do this also - but the Patriots were the best at it...  hmmmm..

I guess BB is a genius!

Peace Brother!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The only Hess I know once resided in Spandau Prison for War Crimes. I am pretty sure he died penniless and alone a long time ago.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Stealing signals c'mon man every team in the NFL tries to do this. Unless you live in Mamby Pamby land welcome to reality.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]I saw the latest disturbing news about BB stealing signals.The National media will be having a field day with all season. Well the one good thing that will come out of this is that finally that Genius" moniker that the boston media tried to force down everyb odies throats will finally come to an abrupt end. Seriously 1st Spygate and now stealing signals?Lets get serious here folks shall we? If you or I knew what the other team was going to run before they ran it then an imbecile could call a defense against it.It doesn't take a genius now does it. Let me guess-When the media asked him about it he just sho sho it away like it never happened ...am I right.Good old BB caught yet again.I love it!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

I think this was already spoken about during the whole spygate scandal! And since we are on the subject of old news, lets talk about the last time the Jets actually won a Superbowl.  And what exactly has Rex Ryan done since he started coaching the Jets? Oh that's right...They participated in a Conference title game and lost. Nice achievement there Hess, that beats an actual Lombardi trophy any day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Did you guys know that Leon has uncovered evidence that BB was behind the faked moon landings and the Kennedy assassination? In fact the cigarette smoking man from the X Files was modeled on BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]The only Hess I know once resided in Spandau Prison for War Crimes. I am pretty sure he died penniless and alone a long time ago.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Ever see 'The Boys From Brazil'? I always suspected Leon was the result of a failed genetics experiment. Now we know whose genes were used.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Quick question gang.Do two wrongs make stealing signals right? Say goodbye to BB the Genius and say to hell to Coach BB.

um, show me the rule agianst stealing signals.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

BB better try and steal signals!  I tried to do it when I played HS and college and still try to do it now coaching football.   It's part of football.  Get over it..move on!

Plus - I could care less what Childress, ESPN, MasterHess(who is a complete and utter fool), the media or anyone else has to say about this or anything else for that matter.  Everyone can go screw themselves!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

With all the national sports media people rising do defend Jeter for his little fake hit-by-pitch stunt, they're all a bunch of hypocrits if they say anything bad about BB over this.  It's the same damn thing, bending the rules (aka cheating) to help the team.  If you hang BB for this, you have to string Jeter up right next to him.  Otherwise, you're a hypocrit. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

Yeah, Hess, BB is just another run of the mill coach.  But if he were available on the open market how many teams would clamor to sign him?  If he were coach of Dallas or Minny how many games and super bowls would he win?  And if a franchise had a choice to hire BB or Fat Rex who do you think would be chosen?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rodi-Nothing like trying to change the subject huh?Why talk about the second  cheating scandal in the last 5 years that Coach BB,just a regualr coach,no genius here,has gotten himself in to when you can bring up the Jets!? Hey m1020 whatever -How are ya little lady?Rules or no rules against stealing signals.Stealing anything is just wrong.I guess because it's BB it's OK? Evil -I hear you knockin but you can't come in!LOL.Thanks again BDCfor the "Ignore " feature!

Hess, what are you talking about man? Childress stated that BB was stealing signals in '06. Now, was that or was that not, part of the whole spygate thing?  And I say this with a smile...You talk a lot of noise to be a fan of a team that has made only two conference appearances (if I'm wrong on that correct me), and has yet to win a Superbowl for as long as I have been alive! Established 1977.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

I guess I do condone cheating.  Don't really care..it's a pretty usefull life skill.  Just look at ALL the pro-athletes cheating - Jeter, Bonds the list goes on and on...

And if the other coach/team is that stupid not to change their signs(like that dope childress) they desreve what's coming to them.

I'm also the AD big guy.  I've got parents on the sidelines helping me too.

Best of luck to you MAsterHess on your very important crusade to rid sports of ALL cheating and wrongdoing.  We are all very proud of you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsPat. Show ItsPat's posts

Two simple questions.  1) What rule did BB break stealing signals?  2) Has any punishment been handed down yet on the Jets and the illegal practices they held during the summer?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]What Jeter did was called gamemanship!There is a distinct line between the two! Nothing like a NE fan to bring up Jeter when their backs are against the wall! BB is just another run of the mill coach.The whole Genius thing goes right out the window now with the second allegation of cheating in the last 5 years! Shame ion BB and you the condoners of cheating!

I'm not going to say that what BB did was right nor will I condone cheating but the NFL is a copy cat league and I'm pretty sure a lot of other coaches were doing the same. Sheriff Goodell sent that letter to all franchises. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Rodimus-FOCUS! This is the second time I've had to remind you that the subject of this thread is just how low BB has fallen.NOT anything about the Jets-If you want to discuss the Jets please start a thread. You are this close to being Ignored-Focus! Hey Chaucer-How are ya!The way players react to and play for Rex I would have to go with Rex not the run of the mill BB.If BB keeps this garbage up they won't let him coach in the League or at least they shouldn't in my humblest of opinions of course.

Oh please don't ignore me kind sir. lol. I seem to recall that you were wondering why us Patriot fans were getting all upset over your constant smack talk...It now appears you are getting a tad bit upset my friend. It seems the tide has indeed turned huh?

Dude you are a Jets fan talking a lot of noise on a Patriots forum, so don't get mad when we strike back!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Leon,  did you get your mother's basement cleaned -up yet?