BB on Gronk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

BB on Gronk

Just wondering about you guys' opinion on BB's opinions from today. Do you believe BB is the kind of head coach that would give Gronk hell for what he did (Wrestling) or do you think he's the kind of guy that doesn't care what you do during the offseason as long as you show up when it's time to go to work in the condition they specify? 

I'd be more inclined to think he's of the latter persuasion simply because he's a very smart man and he knows how hard he works his players when he gets them into the facility furthermore I think he has an appreciation for life away from football (as shown in BB: a football life) I think he's the kind of guy that splits his life into football time and ordinary life. When it's football time it's all football....that could mean he takes a month off after the season and then it's 11 months of pure football except the occasional 2 week break or 1 week or whatever. I think it's probably what makes him great, he's excellent with his time as well as being realistic about just how much football the human brain can take over a calender year, it's what keeps him fresh and motivated. 

I really think his reaction to Gronks wrestling would have been more one of the dissapointed parent than that of the angry boss although obviously this is complete speculation. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: BB on Gronk

I think Gronk still has a place on the team. Im also inclined to believe that Mr.Kraft may have hung out with the Gronk a few times to take advantage of all the hot, younger women around him. Thats just my opinion. BB doesnt seem to be against it either going to sports events and keeping some young meat on the side. They really cant get too mad at him as good as he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So Gronk got out of alcohol rehab and wrestled?Dennard is looking at jail time. Kraft and BB put the screws to Welker and there are reports that Brady is beside himself for the way Welker was handled.

Anything else going on up there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

So Gronk got out of alcohol rehab and wrestled?Dennard is looking at jail time. Kraft and BB put the screws to Welker and there are reports that Brady is beside himself for the way Welker was handled.

Yeah they're also planning what to do in the playoffs this year. The jets are planning how they're going to trade away their best player as well as looking for ways in which to improve "the sanchise" i've heard they're making him give them back his salary so they can subtley turn him into a cyborg with laser vision because I honestly can't see another way he becomes a starting caliber QB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Once again - I talk about the pats and immediately it turns into a Jets conversation?

I get it -When backed against the wall try to change the subject. I see a lot of that in here on a daily basis.Your response was weak at best.

Anybody else care to shot at the Champ?Remember this is the pats Forum NOT the NY Jets Forum...my goodness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Nothing you need to be concerned about. Run along now. You don't want to be late for your job at the car wash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

antibody- You're new here. Welcome to Leon's playhouse. Where children should be seen and not heard.

So Gronk wresteled??What's next Brady is going to race a thoroughbred?Never mind all that- I see Kraft was trying to do some damage control on the way he threw that knife in Brady and Welkers backs.

TSK tsk tsk! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Once again - I talk about the pats and immediately it turns into a Jets conversation?

I get it -When backed against the wall try to change the subject. I see a lot of that in here on a daily basis.Your response was weak at best.

Anybody else care to shot at the Champ?Remember this is the pats Forum NOT the NY Jets Forum...my goodness.

When you express your view on the actual thread topic itself rather than having a sucked punch at the Patiots you will get an answer to your question. You're so sad surely your life is better than this

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

antibody- You're new here. Welcome to Leon's playhouse. Where children should be seen and not heard.

So Gronk wresteled??What's next Brady is going to race a thoroughbred?Never mind all that- I see Kraft was trying to do some damage control on the way he threw that knife in Brady and Welkers backs.

TSK tsk tsk! 

Hardly new here, leon, but with your ultra short attention span, I realize how hard it is for you to keep up. Just try to focus on all things New Jersey. That should keep you busy enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Spunky trolls suffer from OCD and/or attention deprivation.  If you come from a highly dysfunctional family or you suffer from social adobianism, its your problem... as is your curiosity about the Patriots.  Don't expect us to feed a desparate troll.