BB Press conference "If" we win the Superbowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

BB Press conference "If" we win the Superbowl

After watching another BB press conference gives me a late night chuckle. If the PATS won the Super bowl his press conference would go something like this:

"We played a tough team tonight, our players worked hard for this win. I would not want another QB other than TB. We left some points out there we could have coached, tackeled, and run a little better. We just made a few more plays than our opponets. We'll enjoy this one tonight, tomoorow we start getting ready for the draft. It will be a tough one with alot of talent to evaluate."

Got to love this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: BB Press conference

He is the MAN!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After watching another BB press conference gives me a late night chuckle. If the PATS won the Super bowl his press conference would go something like this:

"We played a tough team tonight, our players worked hard for this win. I would not want another QB other than TB. We left some points out there we could have coached, tackeled, and run a little better. We just made a few more plays than our opponets. We'll enjoy this one tonight, tomoorow we start getting ready for the draft. It will be a tough one with alot of talent to evaluate."

Got to love this guy.

[/QUOTE]

yep, that about is what itd be

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Loved is reaction when TB hit Vereen on the deep ball for the TD.  Yeah, ok, Brady hit him down the sideline, now about setting the edge and keeping contain or whatever else he was schooling the D about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loved is reaction when TB hit Vereen on the deep ball for the TD.  Yeah, ok, Brady hit him down the sideline, now about setting the edge and keeping contain or whatever else he was schooling the D about.

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I loved that too. Looked to me like he just said "nice job", and then continued coaching the D (or hopefully ST, 'cause they needed coaching - badly)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is the MAN!!!

[/QUOTE]
     BB- glad he coaches the Pats!