BB sounds like a crybaby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

BB sounds like a crybaby!

Just reviewed the Welker hit on Talib, looks like just another collision.  BB sounds like a whining crybaby, it was his decision to let Welker go for a useless Amendola, so he needs to just suck it up and admit he made the wrong decision on letting Welker. go.  

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQU8nrtyL4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: BB sounds like a crybaby!

I'm pretty sure that BB knows significantly more about football than you do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought the complaint was out of the norm for BB. It must have really bothered him. But c'mon, the Pats have been running the same play for years, and did run it in the very same game, with Amendola getting flagged. I guess BB was complaining about the intent to injure rather than the play it self. I have not yet seen the replay, but for BB to complain to the press about it, really must have been bothering him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Illegal hit + injured player = dirty play.

Do the math.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought the complaint was out of the norm for BB. It must have really bothered him. But c'mon, the Pats have been running the same play for years, and did run it in the very same game, with Amendola getting flagged. I guess BB was complaining about the intent to injure rather than the play it self. I have not yet seen the replay, but for BB to complain to the press about it, really must have been bothering him...

[/QUOTE]

I think it is very clear, that losing Welker to the Broncos was more personal than business.  BB was angry Welker didn't agree to play on the cheap for the Pats.   BB only wants to pay players what he thinks there worth, rather than what the market will dictate.  That probably explains why the couldn't get E. Sanders from Pittsburgh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

It is funny when people say ya it's a dirty hit BUT he didn't mean to injure him. A dirty hit is intent to injure most of the time not all most.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'll wager BB already regrets his comments....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I'll wager BB already regrets his comments....

Yeah, it's headline news. John Fox is getting grilled with questions about it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

I am doing the math, but dont see "illegal hit" in the equation...no flag on the play, correct? the play calls for Wes to rub Talib. For all we know, Talib tried to avoid the rub and he ran into Wes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Btw, did anyone hear what the injury exactly was? We could see Talib jogging on the sidelines, jumping, testing. We thought he was going back into the game, but never did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I am doing the math, but dont see "illegal hit" in the equation...no flag on the play, correct?

So you believe that every play that isn't flagged in the NFL is legal and vice versa.  Come on man that is a pretty weak argument.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am doing the math, but dont see "illegal hit" in the equation...no flag on the play, correct?

[/QUOTE]

So you believe that every play that isn't flagged in the NFL is legal and vice versa.  Come on man that is a pretty weak argument.

[/QUOTE]

sure, the ref could have missed it, but from where I was sitting, it appeared that the refs were letting them play all day. that is the most run route in the NFL, and the Pats are the best at it. To say it is illegal is pretty grey. To say Wes intended to injure, is also going out on a limb, which BB doesnt do often.

To be fair, I have not seen the replay, but they did show it on the big screen at the stadium, and it appeared to be an every day normal play, where 2 players got tangled up, and one player sustained an injury. Illegal? I dont buy it. Dirty? I had never heard "Wes" and "dirty player" ever spoken in all of the years he was here...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

Pats Fan + Loss = Conspiracy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I'm unclear on the rule, if WW was blocking was he blocking below the waist or does that not apply here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

It is funny when people say ya it's a dirty hit BUT he didn't mean to injure him. A dirty hit is intent to injure most of the time not all most.

[/QUOTE]

i don't think intent is part of the equation.  Illegal Hit + injured Player = Dirty play.

No intent involved.  I don't think Welker meant to hurt him.  He definitely meant to ring Talib's bell.

Intent doesn't matter - his intentional play caused the injury.

It is far worse than what pollard did to Brady - and Pollard is literally hated forever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

sure, the ref could have missed it, but from where I was sitting, it appeared that the refs were letting them play all day. that is the most run route in the NFL, and the Pats are the best at it. To say it is illegal is pretty grey. To say Wes intended to injure, is also going out on a limb, which BB doesnt do often.

To be fair, I have not seen the replay, but they did show it on the big screen at the stadium, and it appeared to be an every day normal play, where 2 players got tangled up, and one player sustained an injury. Illegal? I dont buy it. Dirty? I had never heard "Wes" and "dirty player" ever spoken in all of the years he was here...

I don't even think it is a question that it was illegal.  All of this handwaving about it being a pick play is in my opinion irrelevant.  That wasn't just a pick.  It was a flipping tackle.  Wes led with his shoulder and tackled Talib before the ball was there.  If their roles are reversed that is a no doubt penalty.

As for BB's comments it isn't clear whether BB is referring to Welker "taking Talib out" means due to injury or taking him out of the play.  BB didn't say Wes was dirty.  He said it was a bad play.  I have no idea what he meant.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

Pats Fan + Loss = Conspiracy

[/QUOTE]

Silliness. 

The game was lost no matter what happened with Talib.

Does not absolve Welker of being fined for a cheapshot

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Everyone in the media saw right through Belichick's statement earlier today. Personally I haven't seen him say anything that had any emotion attached to it since his final press conference as a jet...Welker must really really get under his skin. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone in the media saw right through Belichick's statement earlier today. Personally I haven't seen him say anything that had any emotion attached to it since his final press conference as a jet...Welker must really really get under his skin. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Wes got to him.  Talib going out of the game made it that much harder for Pats to win. Doesn't look like WW intentionally went to injure Talib, and doesn't make any sense. Wes is tough, but we all know his size and his history of concussions this year. He's deliberately going to try and hurt Talib at the risk of taking himself out off the game and Superbowl as well? Nah.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It was a designed pick play. Are they illegal, yep. Are they dirty, yep you are basically hitting a CB who doesn't see it coming. Does that mean there was intent to injure? Not always. Very few players do I ever think actually go out and want to injure someone and Welker ain't one of them. Btw, the Pats run pick plays all the time too and a lot of the injures that we dole out usually come off of illegal chip blocks and picks too. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:

Just reviewed the Welker hit on Talib, looks like just another collision.  BB sounds like a whining crybaby, it was his decision to let Welker go for a useless Amendola, so he needs to just suck it up and admit he made the wrong decision on letting Welker. go.  

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQU8nrtyL4

stick it up your *** troll

its was a flagrant pick block that the refs didn't call for offensive PI, Talib was playing his man, and hobbit welker took out our best DB, changed the whole game for our defense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped