BB sounds like a crybaby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vasolinecatbust. Show vasolinecatbust's posts

Re: BB sounds like a crybaby!

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, and to the Patriots fans who blame it on the absence of Talib: Manning was 8-of-13 for 111 yards, including a 29-yard deep post to Demaryius Thomas while Talib was in the game. The man is a great corner, but he wasn't going to change the outcome.

Idiots!!

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mega NY Jets Troll Tool.....how's KELLEN WINSLOW DOING TONIGHT....TEACHING HIM HOW TO NAIL THE NEIGHBOR'S KITTIES?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pick block, should have also been offensive PI

[/QUOTE]

Do you know the rule?  It's a penalty if Welker touches Talib before Thomas touches the ball.  At regualr speed you just cant tell.  It takes super slow motion or picture stills to tell, thats how close it was. 

Also, if you look at this view of it you can tell Talib saw Welker coming, Talib changed his path to go into Welker.  Arrington was there to pick up Thomas so it was Talibs decision to colide with Welker which cost him an injury.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously man go to a broncos board or something. Your man lust for Brady and welker is disturbing. Also you couldn't be more wrong about this play. You say talib saw welker and ran into him. Just where the f.uck do you think talib should have gone? Welker deliberately stopped his route to hit talib, he freaking went back a yard and lowered his shoulder into him. Do I think this was the difference in the game? Nope but it would have been nice to have our best corner out there the whole game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB sounds like a whining crybaby,

[/QUOTE]

Not as much as you do.

[/QUOTE]

You do nothing but whine about BB, think before you post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB sounds like a whining crybaby,

[/QUOTE]

Not as much as you do.

[/QUOTE]

You do nothing but whine about BB, think before you post.

[/QUOTE]

Hey EXPERT...... What are your credentials besides having watched some games??????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

[QUOTE]

Just reviewed the Welker hit on Talib, looks like just another collision.  BB sounds like a whining crybaby, it was his decision to let Welker go for a useless Amendola, so he needs to just suck it up and admit he made the wrong decision on letting Welker. go.  

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQU8nrtyL4

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mega NY Jets Troll Tool.....how's KELLEN WINSLOW DOING TONIGHT....TEACHING HIM HOW TO NAIL THE NEIGHBOR'S KITTIES?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bigmustache=Nitwitts?

Nitwitts=banned?

Bwhahahaha! Thought you were checking me out with all of your connections? Meanwhile I checked on you with the HS coach..you never played HS football man...go lie somewhere else...

And your pictures are tired...go take some lessons from TFB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Just reviewed the Welker hit on Talib, looks like just another collision.  BB sounds like a whining crybaby, it was his decision to let Welker go for a useless Amendola, so he needs to just suck it up and admit he made the wrong decision on letting Welker. go.  

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQU8nrtyL4

[/QUOTE]

Well My opinion is this. Sure the pic play was a routine play. The thing is for years the Colts and now the broncos have always done it and got away with it. No flags. I just dont like Hooman getting called for doing nothing and Wes not being flagged for  his play. Usually you just see guys run into each other. Wes actually delivered a blow right to Talibs midsection(hip,knee) and that was uncalled for. It only takes one misstep to get beat on a drag route. You need not take a player the ground so despite Stallworths comments, of course Wes intended to send a message with the hit. He does it enough where he knows how NOT to hurt someone.

Now..How BB reacted?? yes that was a punk move to dry snitch on TV and try and get Wes to lose money or be suspended. That I dont like but BB was right on it being deliberate. He was pinnochio saying it was the worst thing he had seen. Big deal. BB doesnt like losing. I suggest he Scrap his Bum Coordinators in that case and step up the talent level on this D. 

Jaime Collins was the ONLY guy balling out there as a ROOK!!! That was a pathetic Display. Dennard can go to jail all I care....He is a bum too.

Lots of regular season poseurs we have,,,,but when the BIG game is on the line. None of these Bums EVER make a PLAY!! 

Just like Ellis Hobbs, Dennard is now being exposed by bigger players. Talib is good up until the biggest game where he probably goes down purposely to prove his worth to BB and try to get paid. Blount Force Trauma turned into a boo boo. Wow....what a differnce ONE round makes....   

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am doing the math, but dont see "illegal hit" in the equation...no flag on the play, correct?

[/QUOTE]

So you believe that every play that isn't flagged in the NFL is legal and vice versa.  Come on man that is a pretty weak argument.

[/QUOTE]

sure, the ref could have missed it, but from where I was sitting, it appeared that the refs were letting them play all day. that is the most run route in the NFL, and the Pats are the best at it. To say it is illegal is pretty grey. To say Wes intended to injure, is also going out on a limb, which BB doesnt do often.

To be fair, I have not seen the replay, but they did show it on the big screen at the stadium, and it appeared to be an every day normal play, where 2 players got tangled up, and one player sustained an injury. Illegal? I dont buy it. Dirty? I had never heard "Wes" and "dirty player" ever spoken in all of the years he was here...

[/QUOTE]

to be fair if the refs were letting them play, why did Hooman get flagged for a phantom P/I?  and Wes did make contact before the ball got there but either way. I dont think it mattered. The coached never gave the players a chance with that c rap gameplan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

listened to Ty Law break it down. The WR running the pick (Wes) is trying to get underneath the pattern for the rub. That is his responsibility to the play. The CB is also trying to stay underneath the pattern. They both did what they were supposed to do, but ran into each other full stride. It happens. No malice intended. Ref's call if it is interference depending on if the ball was touched yet by the intended WR (Thomas)

I bet the NFL does not fine Wes.

Pats have been running that rub route on the pooch pass since CWeiss was here. They also run it on the WR fade in the end zone..most if not all teams have incorporated it into their route tree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Talib was on Julius Thomas and the only alteration that Talib made was to attempt to stay with him.  Welker threw a block and altered his route to do so.  I don't how anyone who has watched that video can see it any other way. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

listened to Ty Law break it down. The WR running the pick (Wes) is trying to get underneath the pattern for the rub. That is his responsibility to the play. The CB is also trying to stay underneath the pattern. They both did what they were supposed to do, but ran into each other full stride. It happens. No malice intended. Ref's call if it is interference depending on if the ball was touched yet by the intended WR (Thomas)

Pats have been running that rub route on the pooch pass since CWeiss was here. They also run it on the WR fade in the end zone..most if not all teams have incorporated it into their route tree

[/QUOTE]

Everyone will say how they see it. I can only speak for myself. Everyone keep saying how routine it is but I counter with...how come we dont see injuries all the time on those plays if it was just routine??  wes runs these pic plays all the time so its not like he doesnt know how. The collisions are never that big on pic plays. You rub the guy, get in the way,etc. Wes actually lowered his helmet and made a block into his hip. Thats why I questiin intent. Either way if he did or did not, its still illegal because he made contact before the ball arrived so I dont see why people are defending wes like he isnt a lil chit. he p*ssed off BB. He p*ssed off hernandez. Its what he does , being a little runt. BB was wrong for Dry Snitching but Wes DID try to send a message and it worked. Not one other injury all year on a pic play!?!?! Cmon man

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

It was an illegal PI hit by Welker that was not called, the hit happened before the ball got there.  I won't pretend to know the intent except to get Talib off stride while tracking his man.  Welker purposely tried to take out Talib is far-fetched and can never be substantiated.  If they wanted to take out Talib, there are much better candidate than Welker for the task.  There are not going to be any action from the league, that alone should settle the argument.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone will say how they see it. I can only speak for myself. Everyone keep saying how routine it is but I counter with...how come we dont see injuries all the time on those plays if it was just routine??  wes runs these pic plays all the time so its not like he doesnt know how. The collisions are never that big on pic plays. You rub the guy, get in the way,etc. Wes actually lowered his helmet and made a block into his hip. Thats why I questiin intent. Either way if he did or did not, its still illegal because he made contact before the ball arrived so I dont see why people are defending wes like he isnt a lil chit. he p*ssed off BB. He p*ssed off hernandez. Its what he does , being a little runt. BB was wrong for Dry Snitching but Wes DID try to send a message and it worked. Not one other injury all year on a pic play!?!?! Cmon man

[/QUOTE]

98% of those pick plays are run with in 5 yards of the LOS (the PAts call it a pooch pass) or on a fade from the red zone also right up against the LOS..which means the rub is done after 2-3 steps and no one is running at full speed in 2-3 strides. this particular play happened to be 15 yards off the LOS with Thomas coming across the entire width of the field, allowing him top reach full stride, as did Talib, as did Wes. Talib tried to get beneath the rub, Wes tried to stay beneath the rub. Pretty simple.

If the NFL does not fine Wes, do you change your mind? Or do you chalk it up to Goodell and the NFL picking on the Pats?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was exactly the way I saw it.  I have an additional theory.  Had the pick occurred cleanly, Welker would have been the receiver on the route to catch the ball although he was not the primary receiver.  Why?  When I watch the play, Welker's defender drops off of Welker as he crosses the middle to be in position to take Thomas.  Talib, appears not to be interested in leaving Thomas which would have left Welker wide open on Talib's side of the field and likely with a lot of room to run. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

98% of those pick plays are run with in 5 yards of the LOS (the PAts call it a pooch pass) or on a fade from the red zone also right up against the LOS..which means the rub is done after 2-3 steps and no one is running at full speed in 2-3 strides. this particular play happened to be 15 yards off the LOS with Thomas coming across the entire width of the field, allowing him top reach full stride, as did Talib, as did Wes. Talib tried to get beneath the rub, Wes tried to stay beneath the rub. Pretty simple.

If the NFL does not fine Wes, do you change your mind? Or do you chalk it up to Goodell and the NFL picking on the Pats?

[/QUOTE]

Listen dude. Me and you disagree. Thats not an issue. What IS an issue is you taking my post and confusing it with others. I never said BB was right to snitch to the NFL so why am I looking for a penalty of fine to justify MY opinion?? I am not. My opinion has nothing to do with what happens or does not happen with Goodell. I said it was a punk move by BB but I still maintain that was not a routine play. You are skipping my point and using another man to make your point. I think that sais it all. YOu are going off what TY law said. IMO every player is taking Wes side as part of protecting the Shield.   You still havent answered why wes Blocked HIM instead of rubbing? WHo cares how far away it was. Wes tied to send a message. Dont care where on the field they were. Thats my opinion. You stick with yours. Picking on the pats?? what I am Rusty now...cmon man. Stop

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL, this is too funny.

Do you whiners truly believe that John Fox would take an important receiver who weighs 185 and is 2 weeks removed from a concussion and send him in as a hitman to take out a defensive back who outweighs him by 20 pounds?

[/QUOTE]

Did someone actually post that?  If so, I must have missed it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL, this is too funny.

Do you whiners truly believe that John Fox would take an important receiver who weighs 185 and is 2 weeks removed from a concussion and send him in as a hitman to take out a defensive back who outweighs him by 20 pounds?

[/QUOTE]

defies common logic.  defies uncommon logic.  fan logic - not so much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

He should have just kept his mouthshut. 

But I will say there are far to many pick plays that go uncalled.  some teams get away with them all the time and others don't

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

So the answer is no and you actually made that up - got it - thanks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

As I always say, best not to say anything to the press, ever. Whether he really thinks it, just has an axe to grind, let his emotions get the better of him for once or whatever. Just stay the course BB and say nothing.