BB Speaks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: BB Speaks

I thought everyone on the boards said T Wilson was a bust?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

We have a vocal majority here who are basically trollish with how they behave here, so it only appears like it was a lot of people who said he was a bust.

I look at it like this:   There is no way BB would start or play a rookie in big spots if he didn't think he was capable. BB did it with Tavon Wilson and Brandon Bolden last year.  That's enough for me.

He made some mental errors early in the season, but as the season went in the nickel, he played quite well.

Some good stuff there to build on into year 2. A second camp, Adrian Wilson tutoring, and he should be better this year.

Don't tell that to TexasPat!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Tavon Wilson could become the next Ronnie Lott and the handwringers would still say he was a bad pick because Mel Kiper had him rated a 6th rounder.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

We have a vocal majority here who are basically trollish with how they behave here, so it only appears like it was a lot of people who said he was a bust.

Brilliant.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Why is it brilliant?

It's brilliant because you are so dense you apparently don't know the difference between a minority and majority. And you have the gall to accuse others of struggling with the language.

It's a vocal MINORITY you were trying to describe bonehead. Daft beyond reproach = YOU.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

And, apparently, candidly:

What part of his comments did you find to be candid?  I mean, we're all desperate for some football and news about the new guys, but I couldn't find a single statement to be newsworthy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't AWilson pulled on passing downs with the Cards in favor of James Sanders? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Tavon Wilson could become the next Ronnie Lott and the handwringers would still say he was a bad pick because Mel Kiper had him rated a 6th rounder.

i would get that thought out of your head real fast

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

i would get that thought out of your head real fast

It's not in his head. He's being facetious. Making fun of draft nerds who venerate the Mel Kipers of the world

"(Even if) TA became the next RL..."