BB time to crack the whip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

BB time to crack the whip

I know these are the reserves. I hope BB makes these guys run wind sprints until they either Vomit or Quit. 21-0 what an embarassment

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Re: BB time to crack the whip

In Response to BB time to crack the whip:
    [QUOTE] I know these are the reserves. I hope BB makes these guys run wind sprints until they either Vomit or Quit. 21-0 what an embarassment
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE] WOW, I thouhht the Score was 38/27 Pats with the win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't even watch the last preseason game (anyway, here in SC I can't watch it until 4:00 this afternoon)! Every year there are scores of people seemingly having heart attacks over these preseason games. Half the guys who played last night won't even be on the 53 man roster tomorrow! I watched the first half of the Redskins game (it was on CBS here live), and saw all I needed to...Brady to Moss for 2 TDs. The defense is not what we'll see on the field next week. Guys like Chung and Butler will make their mistakes, and the coaches will go to work to try and fix them. I guess patriots44 couldn't bear to watch after a 21-0 start, and either went out and drank himself senseless or had a cardiac arrest! This board is full of people who are convinced they are going to give up 30 points a game! It's the same thing every year. I'm more concerned with who is going to make the cut tomorrow rather than a meaningless game! I guess some people just like to worry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Pre season is about evaluating the bubble players and deciding who gets cut and who doesn't ; the outcome of the game itself is immaterial. Looks like Hoyer and BJGE will stick around.