BB trading Moss???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

BB trading Moss???

It seems that a trail of empty Wild Turkey bottles were found in BB's office yesterday. Dan S. wanted to report on it, but was told he would be fired if he ever said anything about Bill other than "In Bill We Trust". Seems BB is developing some new kool-aid drink for the loyalists. These Tories keep praising his every move, even when he throws our Paul Reveres and John Hancocks under the bus...I guess they were too rebellious or something. How else do you explain shipping out a franchise QB, a dependable leader and good player who fills a need at LB, and one of the best d-linemen in football with many good years left for a rookie safety named Chung (who no NFL analyst had rated as a future star) and a draft pick 3 years down the road (hopefully we don't draft a Ryan Leaf or Vernon Gholston)? Who gets traded next? It seems BB was telling the multitudes they had better sing "koom bay yah" 23 times, or risk banishment from King George's court. I am so sorry that people like me are out there throwing tea in the harbor when we see things getting way out of control. Will BB "retire" when he sees the ship is truly sinking in the harbor, while the loyalists still praise him and sing "God bless the King"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Re: BB trading Moss???

you are a loser

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I guess the Pats have found their next coach.. go apply BBB!!  Seems you know more than anyone else what is going on!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

The intelligence level of this country is in the toilet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

What do you expect from a Jets troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

as i said in another thread... i hate you. every single time i read one of your posts i get pissed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Go troll it up somewhere else Bob

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaughank. Show gaughank's posts

I agree with BBB because Bill makes beyond stupid moves and these same clown fans that support "In Bill We Trust" will be the same clown fans complaining about him next Jan.  Now, go take your little I wanna be a tough guy 93 jersey and burn it while you have the chance and while you're at it go find a grey hoodie so you can worship the ground your clown coach walks on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Well between BBB and gaughank we have much from which to choose.  Rather than speak about them I will speak to their points:

1) Three Super Bowl Wins

2) Four AFC Titles

3) Best winning percentage in the NFL since 2001

4) Perennial contenders while keeping an eye on the future

Yep, no question about it, we should be running Bill Belichick out of town on a rail.  And boy those NFL analysts really know their stuff don't they.  Oh, you do know the difference between an analyst and a head coach don't you?  The head coach is a head coach; the analyst is a head coach who was fired from his last head coaching job.

Cheers, fellas.  Happy Labor Day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from khyzak81. Show khyzak81's posts

ok, so, name a coach you'd rather have.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

gaughank-  Angry Jets fan?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

I have come to enjoy the Ignore Button on this site

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I am so sorry that people like me are out there throwing tea in the harbor when we see things getting way out of control"

Gotta love it when a troll likens his online vomitus with the true bravery of those who once fought for our freedom. If they had known the kinds of lazy sports forum message wonks were coming in future generations, they might not have thrown the tea over the side. 

If you aren't happy with the results of three Super Bowl rings and counting, you're clueless. If Bill cared so much about everyone's special feelings as you wish, Drew Bledsoe would have been quarterback well into this decade and Tom Brady would be slinging it somewhere else. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

Blowhard,
    Was that post in English, because I could not follow a thought you were trying to get across. Come back when you learn how to write complete sentences.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

this is a dum post

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

it amazes me how everyone still feels the need to post replies to clear troll threads. how about just using the ignore and giving them no satisfaction? even if they reply to a thread one of the true fans started, ignore it. it's not that hard. it's the internet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: BB trading Moss???:
    [QUOTE]Well between BBB and gaughank we have much from which to choose.  Rather than speak about them I will speak to their points: 1) Three Super Bowl Wins 2) Four AFC Titles 3) Best winning percentage in the NFL since 2001 4) Perennial contenders while keeping an eye on the future Yep, no question about it, we should be running Bill Belichick out of town on a rail.  And boy those NFL analysts really know their stuff don't they.  Oh, you do know the difference between an analyst and a head coach don't you?  The head coach is a head coach; the analyst is a head coach who was fired from his last head coaching job. Cheers, fellas.  Happy Labor Day.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

i second this

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

We should be more understanding of those who suffer from an overactive rectal orifice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with BBB because Bill makes beyond stupid moves and these same clown fans that support "In Bill We Trust" will be the same clown fans complaining about him next Jan.  Now, go take your little I wanna be a tough guy 93 jersey and burn it while you have the chance and while you're at it go find a grey hoodie so you can worship the ground your clown coach walks on.
    Posted by gaughank[/QUOTE]

You can be BBB's assistant!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pondbridge. Show pondbridge's posts

Seymour will only play half a year in Oakland-- he's now fragile, and rarely stays healthy a full year. Now, Big Vince and Mankins get paid, solidifying the DL and OL. Mini-Seymour (Pryor) and Mini-Wilfork (Brace) get a chance to excel as rookies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the Pats have found their next coach.. go apply BBB!!  Seems you know more than anyone else what is going on!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You jerkwaters haven't figured out that there is a big difference between being a great coach and being a great personnel guy. Pioli was the brains behind personnel decisions. BB needs to stick with coaching. His trades and draft strategies this past off season have sabatoged a potential 15-1 season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"Let's see. We pick up an injury prone pass rusher with a lousy attitude (Burgess) and that is great."

Bob-  How did the Pats do with Corey Dillon and Randy Moss?????????????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]Seymour will only play half a year in Oakland-- he's now fragile, and rarely stays healthy a full year. Now, Big Vince and Mankins get paid, solidifying the DL and OL. Mini-Seymour (Pryor) and Mini-Wilfork (Brace) get a chance to excel as rookies.
    Posted by pondbridge[/QUOTE]

Mini-Seymour and Mini-Wilfork???? You have been hitting the sauce hard with BB?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]"Let's see. We pick up an injury prone pass rusher with a lousy attitude (Burgess) and that is great." Bob-  How did the Pats do with Corey Dillon and Randy Moss?????????????
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

True. Trading draft picks for players has worked well. That is not what we did here.