BB Wins Sloan's Sports Analytics Award

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: BB Wins Sloan's Sports Analytics Award

I thought sabremetrics didn't matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm glad even a jets fan and Brady hater can appreciate what a great coach we have, now if only he will stop questioning his decisions on the field it would be super swell. For instance, the past three years saying the offense has not been run/coached well...or not appreciating Belichick's opinion towards our OWN quarterback - instead suggesting we needed to trade him after the Arizona game:(

It's ok though, some of us understand how good a coach we have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

This also proves - without a doubt - that Bill can speak to the media very intelligently, when he feels like it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm glad even a jets fan and Brady hater can appreciate what a great coach we have, now if only he will stop questioning his decisions on the field it would be super swell. For instance, the past three years saying the offense has not been run/coached well...or not appreciating Belichick's opinion towards our OWN quarterback - instead suggesting we needed to trade him after the Arizona game:(

The fact you mock BB as a GM, implying your intellect is superior, makes the board collectively pee its pants in unison.

LMAO

You'll never, ever get the genius of BB, which is too bad considering you are supposedly a Pats fan.

How are the Jets looking in their cap position? Tell us again how much it the cap doesn't matter, Mt Hurl.

I think what your problem is that you have a head injury and it messes with your reading ability. I don't mock Bill Belichick (and quite frankly I've never seen someone use the word mock as much as you...your mom say that to you as a kid?). And by the way, no one is peeing their pants over anything - in fact most people don't read a word between the two of us during our salary cap debates. I would venture to guess no one reads most of your crap during the day either...I don't know if you know this, but you're regarded as quite the tool:)

Saying I think we should of spent to the cap the past two years while we had a chance to win it all during a window that is closing on our HOF QB is not "mocking" Bill Belichick. The guy knows talent.

Learn the game rusty...watch football. Stop googling salary cap hell articles and GM stories. It's beyond old and ridiculous at this point.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The fact you mock BB as a GM, implying your intellect is superior, makes the board collectively pee its pants in unison.

LMAO

You'll never, ever get the genius of BB, which is too bad considering you are supposedly a Pats fan.

How are the Jets looking in their cap position? Tell us again how much it the cap doesn't matter, Mt Hurl.

I think what your problem is that you have a head injury and it messes with your reading ability. I don't mock Bill Belichick (and quite frankly I've never seen someone use the word mock as much as you...your mom say that to you as a kid?). And by the way, no one is peeing their pants over anything - in fact most people don't read a word between the two of us during our salary cap debates. I would venture to guess no one reads most of your crap during the day either...I don't know if you know this, but you're regarded as quite the tool:)

Saying I think we should of spent to the cap the past two years while we had a chance to win it all during a window that is closing on our HOF QB is not "mocking" Bill Belichick. The guy knows talent.

Learn the game rusty...watch football. Stop googling salary cap hell articles and GM stories. It's beyond old and ridiculous at this point.

No, no, no, Cupcake.   You aren't backpedaling now. You thinking you're a better GM than BB as you mock the most miniscule and irrelevant flaws of his regime as GM here, is a total joke.  We see your comments almost daily and have for years. This award is one more piece of proof that BB is not only a trailblazer as coach, but as GM. An absolute legend in both areas, but you enjoy thinking you could be better as a middling 46 year old bald cucpcake baker. lol

No one is really a bigger tool than yourself. You're a Home Ec. teacher for chrissakes.  

The thing that I don't get is your high level of insecurity - personal attacks are a sure sign of that. Take me for example - I'm not a home ec. teacher, yet I really don't see the need to defend that and get into details to prove myself. Or the age thing?? What's up with that? Jeez, that's just strange all around. I'm not 46 and yet if I was, I don't really get what the big deal is with that. It's almost as if let's say you are 35...then 35 is the best age in the world (can't be beat), until you tun 36...then 36 is the best. You're just...I don't know? Sad.

Yeah, I'm sorry that there have been mistakes made in the draft and free agency over the last five years, but that happens. The thing I don't agree with is salary cap hell - this make believe thing that is going to ruin teams.

It doesn't really bother me that we have traded for Haynesworth, Ocho Cinco (and paid him 7 million per). It doesn't bother me that we signed a totally washed up Shaun Ellis away from the jets for 4 million per. It doesn't really matter that we gave Liegh Bodden 25 million. And it didn't really hurt that we signed Fred Taylor, Donte Stallworth, Shawn Springs, Joey Galloway, Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Gaffney, Gonzalez, Steven Gregory, Jonathan Fennene, Tully Banta Cain, Ellis, Bodden, Fells and Shiancoe totalling 32 million dollars in wasted cap space and resources...why?? Because the NFL salary cap is the most fluid thing in all of sports. Was last year, the year before, this year, next, next...infinite.

Maybe you shouldn't watch football or go googling salary cap stuff, you get all worked up. Like take tomorrow for instance...you'll post 600 times arguing about the salary cap and get into fights with all sorts of people. Relax. Drink some milk. Take a nap. Eat more fiber...you got to start somewhere. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LMAO

No, no, no, Cupcake.   You aren't backpedaling now. You thinking you're a better GM than BB as you mock the most miniscule and irrelevant flaws of his regime as GM here, is a total joke.  We see your comments almost daily and have for years. This award is one more piece of proof that BB is not only a trailblazer as coach, but as GM. An absolute legend in both areas, but you enjoy thinking you could be better as a middling 46 year old bald cucpcake baker. lol

No one is really a bigger tool than yourself. You're a Home Ec. teacher for chrissakes.  

He learned the lessons Parcells and Parcells and Young taught him very well

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey Hurl did you see that clip on the NFLN last year? it was on the pats sideline and went like this:

Bellichick: gee, Tom...i mean, i don't want to offend you but...well, the offense isn't working too well in that shotgun/pass 50 times a game thing you do...can you please, maybe, just, you know, consider getting under center and throwing less? maybe?

Brady: F You Bellichick! We are doing it MY way! I run the offense the way I want! Got that, Bill?!

Bellichick (head bowed): okay Tom....

I was amazed! Rusty was right all along!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Hey Hurl did you see that clip on the NFLN last year? it was on the pats sideline and went like this:

Bellichick: gee, Tom...i mean, i don't want to offend you but...well, the offense isn't working too well in that shotgun/pass 50 times a game thing you do...can you please, maybe, just, you know, consider getting under center and throwing less? maybe?

Brady: F You Bellichick! We are doing it MY way! I run the offense the way I want! Got that, Bill?!

Bellichick (head bowed): okay Tom....

I was amazed! Rusty was right all along!

Hahaha! I know! It was embarrassing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

LMAO

The thing that I don't get is your high level of insecurity - personal attacks are a sure sign of that. Take me for example - I'm not a home ec. teacher, yet I really don't see the need to defend that and get into details to prove myself. Or the age thing?? What's up with that? Jeez, that's just strange all around. I'm not 46 and yet if I was, I don't really get what the big deal is with that. It's almost as if let's say you are 35...then 35 is the best age in the world (can't be beat), until you tun 36...then 36 is the best. You're just...I don't know? Sad.

Yeah, I'm sorry that there have been mistakes made in the draft and free agency over the last five years, but that happens. The thing I don't agree with is salary cap hell - this make believe thing that is going to ruin teams.

It doesn't really bother me that we have traded for Haynesworth, Ocho Cinco (and paid him 7 million per). It doesn't bother me that we signed a totally washed up Shaun Ellis away from the jets for 4 million per. It doesn't really matter that we gave Liegh Bodden 25 million. And it didn't really hurt that we signed Fred Taylor, Donte Stallworth, Shawn Springs, Joey Galloway, Robert Gallery, Joseph Addai, Gaffney, Gonzalez, Steven Gregory, Jonathan Fennene, Tully Banta Cain, Ellis, Bodden, Fells and Shiancoe totalling 32 million dollars in wasted cap space and resources...why?? Because the NFL salary cap is the most fluid thing in all of sports. Was last year, the year before, this year, next, next...infinite.

Maybe you shouldn't watch football or go googling salary cap stuff, you get all worked up. Like take tomorrow for instance...you'll post 600 times arguing about the salary cap and get into fights with all sorts of people. Relax. Drink some milk. Take a nap. Eat more fiber...you got to start somewhere. 

I think you're missing the point here.  You think because you're older than me, being shown up by me which happened years ago here, embarrasses you just like it embarrassed Phat Rex or any other troll who thinks they know everything and can talk down to others.  You think because you are older, you know more, which is clearly not the case.  It's not so much the exact age, but the fact I know I am much younger than you, just like I knew RKrap worked for ESPN. I am good like that. I smell garbage from a mile away.   Congratulations.

What's even more comical is when someone like Bdbreu runs around here idolizing you or a troll, they alignswith you.  Priceless.  It's what makes sense.  Simpletons connect and join alliances. lol

I don't need to google anything about the salary cap. I am well aware it exists (unlike you), who is screwed, who is in danger and who isn't.

NEWSFLASH: Your favorite target as worst GM, according to you (BB), is not leading a franchise that is in a bad position like you have claimed.

And all the players you named who didn't contribute or contribute much as extra moves, non-cornerstone moves you listed are just names to excuse why on earth Tom Brady sucked donkey taint when it mattered as we all know at this point.  As BB said, he can't make the throws. LOL

Enjoy 1st period tomorrow. I am sure the long lost benefits of corn starch will be enthralling to 7th graders.

Yikes! Listen, I don't think I'm smarter than you because I'm older...