BB?????????????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

BB?????????????????

Burn BOTH timeouts AND GO FOR IT AT YOUR OWN 30? Never would have believed you be bought....but

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: BB?????????????????

How to give the effing game away!!!  Go for it on your own 30 on 4th and 2.  Stupid.  The Pats gave this game away, and the coach blew it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I hope this puts to rest the "genius" label.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

In Response to BB?????????????????:
    [QUOTE]Burn BOTH timeouts AND GO FOR IT AT YOUR OWN 30? Never would have believed you be bought....but
    Posted by markes8336[/QUOTE]
    howdo you spell arrogant-bill bellycheck.

Thanks billy, my weekend wasn't a total loss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Please people, don't call him a genius.  He's a football coach that makes some mistakes, this one was huge.  Never seen a worse decision in 40 years of watching football.  Maroney's fumble and Belichicks decision cost us the game and quite possibly the season.  Put together a defense you can trust and play ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyForte. Show RandyForte's posts

The era of  "In Belichick We Trust" took a serious beating tonight... BB cost us this game. The most bitter Patriots' loss I can think of....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

What the _ell was that????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveM1967a. Show DaveM1967a's posts

It was the right call.  I'd rather take my chances on the Pats Offense getting 2 yards to basically ice the game. 

2 yards and the game is over.  It was a gutsy call.  And the right call.

The problem was running on first down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

At least make the Colts earn it by going down the field.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: BB?????????????????:
    [QUOTE]Please people, don't call him a genius.  He's a football coach that makes some mistakes, this one was huge.  Never seen a worse decision in 40 years of watching football.  Maroney's fumble and Belichicks decision cost us the game and quite possibly the season.  Put together a defense you can trust and play ball.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

He has a D he can trust. Unfortunately, half of them were on the sidelines injured. But still, they had a better chance at holding them from 70 yards away than 30. HORRIBLE decisions - just horrible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonredsoxfan. Show bostonredsoxfan's posts

How much more embarassment does BB have to cause for the Patriots before Kraft cuts him loose? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if there is a silver lineing.the pats didnt lose any ground in the divison.now to try and explain what BB did is beyond me.maybe he was thinking the colts would had scored quickly and the pats would have gotten another shot,but it also is saying he didnt have confidence in the defense,and im sure they are not likeing that feeling.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: BB?????????????????:
    [QUOTE]It was the right call.  I'd rather take my chances on the Pats Offense getting 2 yards to basically ice the game.  2 yards and the game is over.  It was a gutsy call.  And the right call. The problem was running on first down.
    Posted by DaveM1967a[/QUOTE]

I don't agree. But even if it was the right decision, the call was bad. Where was the outside screen to Welker that the Colts never stopped all night? What about a quick slant to Moss? Nobody stops that play for two yards. Those would have been much higher percentage calls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Had the Patriots' defense done much to slow the Colts?  The Colts had just scored two two-minute touchdowns.  If they got the ball back, they were going to score, whether they started on the Patriots' 30 or their own 30.  Belichick did the only thing he could do to keep the ball out of Manning's hands.  It was a gamble, but maybe it was the only thing to do at that point.    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

We lost because of Maroney.  BB never should of had to make that stupid decision.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Great. The players work their butt off for the win, they battledall night and deserved to win but NOPE Belichick BLOWS the game for everyone. It is ALL his fault. Good job Bill I hope you are happy it's all you're fault. Terrible coaching. Stupid decision to go for it. HE BLEW IT.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Just Arrogant. He was dreaming about the announcers calling him a genius after getting that first down. Ooops.