BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come

To ALL:

Ya see normally I hate startin' a thread with a poster's name on it, yet with so many fake trolls poising as New England Patriot Fans in their spare time away from their hot-as-heck girlfriends, working on some tris at the gym, and making things happen @ the exec office...Well, needless to say at least some of us long time posters like BBRULES23 (nearly 6 whole months now!), will STILL call it like it is...Even In the face of adversity from you silly Kool-aid drinkers who'll try delusionally to find rhyme & reason behind ALL things NE Patriots Football, rather than havin' some heart & passion like BBRULES & standin' your ground...
       IF and WHEN a moderate-slow Free Agency Offseason is a bad move, OR passing on some or any Free Agents is a bad move, OR a non-move is a bad move, OR a non-GREAT move is a bad move, OR why The Pats passing on other prospects is a bad move, OR why some or all of NE's draftees were bad moves, OR why trading in this draft was a bad move, OR why then this 2010 Draft haul was a bad move, OR why releasing certain players was a bad move.  

And I AGREE with his lack of fear.  Some of you guys see far, far too much of "GREAT move again by Bill Belichick" Factor in IF not every single thing, then in a rather slight but VERY real majority of Pats Decisions.  and WHY?  New England hasn't WON a Superbowl in well over-, well maybe not "well", But a "good bit" OVER 4 years now!  So STOP the freakin' Belichick apologies, will ya?  See THIS guy on the otherhand, Tells the Truth, UNlike some of you...IF somethings Bad IT'S bad.  And the reverse is true too: IF something's bad, it's bad.

I mean think of his last several posts:
    "The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here!"

AND...
    "But the Pats have done poorly in this offseason.  Most Pats fans on this board just seem to be content with the status quo, but the Pats should be loading, not rebuilding(whatever that means) during the Brady era. The Pats are going to struggle to win the AFC east this year, and forget a superbowl run." 

AND, when Tex chimed in how "games are trully won on the field"...
    "Be careful Tex with posting reality, most on this board prefer to live in their delusional fantasy."

AND, when NE targeted the CB position in Rd 1...
    "Wow, this is just sad.  Do you even watch Patriot games?  It's one thing to be a homer, but this is just retarded."

AND, In a thread about The Jets after some posters started railin' on NY...
    "The Jets and Dolphins have done quite abit to improve their offseason.  The Phins added Dansby and of course Brandon Marshall.  The Pats have done very little to nothing in the FA market, and have wasted their #1 pick."

AND, In a thread asking when NE's next Superbowl run could be...
    "When the Pats start picking up some real talent in the FA market and stop making stupid 1st rd picks!"

ONCE again BBRULES23, Says It EXACTLY Like It Is People.  And again, with some trolls poising as true NE Fans, ya at least KNOW that you can count on a long-time poster...heck even has the name of BBRULES, and a nice, yet grimmacing pick of him to boot=Again, THIS is a dude you KNOW to be true New England Fan...and a guy who speaks his mind, even WHEN it might be against some of NE's moves and decisions...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come

Let's be honest Laz.  As much as I hate BBRULES you're a bigger donkey for writing a 10 paragraph essay (likely at 1230am) hating on the troll.

Lol...

You ACTUALLY researched his last posts?  HAHAHAHAHA

PS - It's called *Ignore*

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

I dont think its a matter of being a die hard fan, even the people that complain can be die hard fans, maybe its just their way of voicing concern and being upset or angry. No 2 people act the same under every circumstance, some are professional, some are not, some are silly and some are down right mean. These boards would be boring if everyone had the same thoughts or same opinions. Take for instance you LAZ..... you always take the level headed approach, you use facts, concerns, you never usually submit to foul language and for the most part give people the benifit of doubt. Me on the other hand I take the nasty approach, when you have swill on here like m1021us and a few others that the only bealls they have are the ones in their mouths and they constantly insult people I take that approach. But that doesnt mean we are not die hard fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz the best thing is if you troll Ny jerks boards they really think their good,seriously.The best thing is I hate to say it with my yap but say nothing then pretend to agree with them that it's a shock when they get their junk kicked this year.New york what a sewer,no wonder planes doen't want to land there."

Lmao...I mean I LOVE The Patriots, yet I couldn't even imagine really trully caring enough about some other team to make up an entire alter-persona in order to troll on their board.  I mean I actually WOULD come to this BDC board straight-up as another team's fan, like the real underdog, jbolt, steelcurtain, and the name of the 'Fin poster is escaping me- one who always tells it like it is, good or bad, his team or ours.  That I dig, because this BDC board has been by leaps & bounds the best Overall even MESSAGEboard I've been on.  Heck, I don't even post anywhere else.  I don't even know, posting as a troll so avidly just screams to me, "Alright Laz, you're big, tough AND more importantly-certifiably crazy...But Do NOT mess with the Mark David Chapman prodigy buddy, THAT's someone you ain't gonna handle."  Oh, umm-too late.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come:
    "Laz the best thing is if you troll Ny jerks boards they really think their good,seriously.The best thing is I hate to say it with my yap but say nothing then pretend to agree with them that it's a shock when they get their junk kicked this year.New york what a sewer,no wonder planes doen't want to land there." Lmao...I mean I LOVE The Patriots, yet I couldn't even imagine really trully caring enough about some other team to make up an entire alter-persona in order to troll on their board.  I mean I actually WOULD come to this BDC board straight-up as another team's fan, like the real underdog, jbolt, steelcurtain, and the name of the 'Fin poster is escaping me- one who always tells it like it is, good or bad, his team or ours.  That I dig, because this BDC board has been by leaps & bounds the best Overall even MESSAGEboard I've been on.  Heck, I don't even post anywhere else.  I don't even know, posting as a troll so avidly just screams to me, "Alright Laz, you're big, tough AND more importantly-certifiably crazy...But Do NOT mess with the Mark David Chapman prodigy buddy, THAT's someone you ain't gonna handle."  Oh, umm-too late.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

you're talking about oggieman! the Miami fan who always tells it like it is. See, I don't mind guys like that because at least they bring good conversation.

I don't know if BBRules is actually a troll; maybe he's just had a really long string of bad days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

BBRULES  = Leon ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Laz when you welcome the dark side my mission is complete.
    Posted by whoremaster

LMFAO, are you Laz's dad?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The great thing about BBRules23 is that he knows a lot more than the guy who won us three Super Bowls.  I think Kraft oughta let him call the shots around here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come:
    To ALL : Ya see normally I hate startin' a thread with a poster's name on it, yet with so many fake trolls poising as New England Patriot Fans in their spare time away from their hot-as-heck girlfriends, working on some tris at the gym, and making things happen @ the exec office...Well, needless to say at least some of us long time posters like BBRULES23 (nearly 6 whole months now!), will STILL call it like it is...Even In the face of adversity from you silly Kool-aid drinkers who'll try delusionally to find rhyme & reason behind ALL things NE Patriots Football, rather than havin' some heart & passion like BBRULES & standin' your ground...    IF and WHEN a moderate-slow Free Agency Offseason is a bad move, OR passing on some or any Free Agents is a bad move, OR a non-move is a bad move, OR a non-GREAT move is a bad move, OR why The Pats passing on other prospects is a bad move, OR why some or all of NE's draftees were bad moves, OR why trading in this draft was a bad move, OR why then this 2010 Draft haul was a bad move, OR why releasing certain players was a bad move.   And I AGREE with his lack of fear.  Some of you guys see far, far too much of " GREAT move again by Bill Belichick " Factor in IF not every single thing, then in a rather slight but VERY real majority of Pats Decisions.  and WHY?  New England hasn't WON a Superbowl in well over-, well maybe not "well", But a "good bit" OVER 4 years now!  So STOP the freakin' Belichick apologies, will ya?  See THIS guy on the otherhand, Tells the Truth, UNlike some of you...IF somethings Bad IT'S bad.  And the reverse is true too: IF something's bad, it's bad. I mean think of his last several posts : " The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here !" AND... " But the Pats have done poorly in this offseason.  Most Pats fans on this board just seem to be content with the status quo, but the Pats should be loading, not rebuilding(whatever that means) during the Brady era. The Pats are going to struggle to win the AFC east this year, and forget a superbowl run ."  AND, when Tex chimed in how "games are trully won on the field"... " Be careful Tex with posting reality, most on this board prefer to live in their delusional fantasy ." AND, when NE targeted the CB position in Rd 1... " Wow, this is just sad.  Do you even watch Patriot games?  It's one thing to be a homer, but this is just retarded ."     AND, In a thread about The Jets after some posters started railin' on NY... " The Jets and Dolphins have done quite abit to improve their offseason.  The Phins added Dansby and of course Brandon Marshall.  The Pats have done very little to nothing in the FA market, and have wasted their #1 pick ." AND, In a thread asking when NE's next Superbowl run could be... " When the Pats start picking up some real talent in the FA market and stop making stupid 1st rd picks !" ONCE again BBRULES23 , Says It EXACTLY Like It Is People.  And again, with some trolls poising as true NE Fans, ya at least KNOW that you can count on a long-time poster...heck even has the name of BBRULES, and a nice, yet grimmacing pick of him to boot=Again, THIS is a dude you KNOW to be true New England Fan...and a guy who speaks his mind, even WHEN it might be against some of NE's moves and decisions ...

Sorry dude, no matter what you say....BBRULES = LEON......he is a Jests fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

BBRULES  = Leon ....
    Posted by hoyle

Damn!  You beat me to it....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He's either one of these two things

Leon up to his usual antics of pretending to be a disgruntled Pats fan

Or one of the pink helmet bandwagon morons who think we can win the SB every season and who thinks they know more about how to run the team than BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Umm, no he doesn't. He;s either 16, a bit older and has a low IQ or completely naive an some 30+ year old adult who hasn't read enough books. Sorry, but it gets tiring seeing supposed fans act completely oblivious to what we are witnessing here, while a desperate rival down 95 knee jerks their way to another .500 season because their team building approach is inherently flawed. You teenie boppers can take the bait. I ain't doing it.
    Posted by russgriswold

There is a guy that was on the Sox board that does the same thing (Law)....all he does is claim that he is a Sox fan and continue to rip every move that the Front office makes....good or bad.  This BBRULES kid does the same, maybe it is the same person?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

See THIS guy on the otherhand, Tells the Truth, UNlike some of you...IF somethings Bad IT'S bad.  And the reverse is true too: IF something's bad, it's bad. Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Great . . .

Now I've got Huey Lewis stuck in my head.

Thanks a lot.Yell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

The great thing about BBRules23 is that he knows a lot more than the guy who won us three Super Bowls.  I think Kraft oughta let him call the shots around here.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Thank you for saying this. So, a FAN knows more than the ppl pulling the trigger, eh? Give me a break. Just because you and/or others dont agree with their draft selections, doesnt mean they are wrong. Your not in those meetings putting in countless hours of reseach in. Your not travelling from campus to campus getting any and all info on these prospects are you?  Oh, lemme guess your a YOUTUBE scout, right? Or an espn highlight scout. Look at where we are today. Constantly mentioned with the games elite, year in, year out. 

I mean think of his last several posts:
    "The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here!"
     Laz

So Laz, you forgot to mention HOW the the JESTS actually got into the playoffs. Or did you just forget? Do remember teams(Bengals & Indy) laying down, uh excuse me, resting starters for the playoffs? Thats the only reason they were even there. The Jets lost more key locker room guys this offseason( T.Jones and L. Washington & Faneca) and all of a sudden they are better. They will be an 8-8 or 9-7 team at best this upcoming season. L.T.'s washed up. B. Scott is SO overrated that he should donate half his salary to Ray Lewis because he pretty much makes his LB corps like 5x better than they really are(i.e. Adailus Thomas, Jamie Sharper). Lets see how well they do when everyone giving you their best shot, like we have been dealing with since 2001.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

He's either one of these two things Leon up to his usual antics of pretending to be a disgruntled Pats fan Or one of the pink helmet bandwagon morons who think we can win the SB every season and who thinks they know more about how to run the team than BB
    Posted by Evil2010

I was just wondering what kind of helmet I should be wearing because, eventhough I know I don't I know more that BB, I do think the Pats can win the Superbowl every year. Even during their really bad seasons I thought this and I will always think this. Must be from being brought up a Red Sox fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think we have a case of confused identities going on here.  There is a BBRules and a BBRules23.  I don't think they are the same person.  BBRules came onto the scene shortly after a heated moment on the board when people were really slamming anyone who questioned BB.  I figured BBRules was simply a regular mocking other regulars who routinely insult anyone who questions any decision made by BB.  I must say though, it gets annoying at times.  

I figured BBRules23 was simply someone mocking BBRules who himself is mocking others...  That's a whole lotta mock going on here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Yup, BBRules23 in caps is the troll. Although, after reading through a lot of these trolls posts many of them use the same diatribe when attacking the regulars. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 1 get-a- lifer that has a whole bucket full of profiles. Because, when push comes to shove they all throw out the Belichick is a cheater line. Even everyone's favorite troll underdoggg who has also been exposed to have a couple alias' going on such as Jules Winfield and BradyMossfan loves to throw the Bellichick is a cheater line out when he has nothing else. Troll posts draw more activity than normal posts by far though. It's the Jerry Springer effect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Thank you for saying this. So, a FAN knows more than the ppl pulling the trigger, eh? Give me a break. Just because you and/or others dont agree with their draft selections, doesnt mean they are wrong. Your not in those meetings putting in countless hours of reseach in. Your not travelling from campus to campus getting any and all info on these prospects are you?  Oh, lemme guess your a YOUTUBE scout, right? Or an espn highlight scout. Look at where we are today. Constantly mentioned with the games elite, year in, year out.    I mean think of his last several posts : " The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here !"  Laz So Laz, you forgot to mention HOW the the JESTS actually got into the playoffs. Or did you just forget? Do remember teams(Bengals & Indy) laying down, uh excuse me, resting starters for the playoffs? Thats the only reason they were even there. The Jets lost more key locker room guys this offseason( T.Jones and L. Washington & Faneca) and all of a sudden they are better. They will be an 8-8 or 9-7 team at best this upcoming season. L.T.'s washed up. B. Scott is SO overrated that he should donate half his salary to Ray Lewis because he pretty much makes his LB corps like 5x better than they really are(i.e. Adailus Thomas, Jamie Sharper). Lets see how well they do when everyone giving you their best shot, like we have been dealing with since 2001.
    Posted by datdude401

One of us can't detect sarcasm.  I'm guessing it's me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

To ALL : Ya see normally I hate startin' a thread with a poster's name on it, yet with so many fake trolls poising as New England Patriot Fans in their spare time away from their hot-as-heck girlfriends, working on some tris at the gym, and making things happen @ the exec office...Well, needless to say at least some of us long time posters like BBRULES23 (nearly 6 whole months now!), will STILL call it like it is...Even In the face of adversity from you silly Kool-aid drinkers who'll try delusionally to find rhyme & reason behind ALL things NE Patriots Football, rather than havin' some heart & passion like BBRULES & standin' your ground...    IF and WHEN a moderate-slow Free Agency Offseason is a bad move, OR passing on some or any Free Agents is a bad move, OR a non-move is a bad move, OR a non-GREAT move is a bad move, OR why The Pats passing on other prospects is a bad move, OR why some or all of NE's draftees were bad moves, OR why trading in this draft was a bad move, OR why then this 2010 Draft haul was a bad move, OR why releasing certain players was a bad move.   And I AGREE with his lack of fear.  Some of you guys see far, far too much of " GREAT move again by Bill Belichick " Factor in IF not every single thing, then in a rather slight but VERY real majority of Pats Decisions.  and WHY?  New England hasn't WON a Superbowl in well over-, well maybe not "well", But a "good bit" OVER 4 years now!  So STOP the freakin' Belichick apologies, will ya?  See THIS guy on the otherhand, Tells the Truth, UNlike some of you...IF somethings Bad IT'S bad.  And the reverse is true too: IF something's bad, it's bad. I mean think of his last several posts : " The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here !" AND... " But the Pats have done poorly in this offseason.  Most Pats fans on this board just seem to be content with the status quo, but the Pats should be loading, not rebuilding(whatever that means) during the Brady era. The Pats are going to struggle to win the AFC east this year, and forget a superbowl run ."  AND, when Tex chimed in how "games are trully won on the field"... " Be careful Tex with posting reality, most on this board prefer to live in their delusional fantasy ." AND, when NE targeted the CB position in Rd 1... " Wow, this is just sad.  Do you even watch Patriot games?  It's one thing to be a homer, but this is just retarded ."     AND, In a thread about The Jets after some posters started railin' on NY... " The Jets and Dolphins have done quite abit to improve their offseason.  The Phins added Dansby and of course Brandon Marshall.  The Pats have done very little to nothing in the FA market, and have wasted their #1 pick ." AND, In a thread asking when NE's next Superbowl run could be... " When the Pats start picking up some real talent in the FA market and stop making stupid 1st rd picks !" ONCE again BBRULES23 , Says It EXACTLY Like It Is People.  And again, with some trolls poising as true NE Fans, ya at least KNOW that you can count on a long-time poster...heck even has the name of BBRULES, and a nice, yet grimmacing pick of him to boot=Again, THIS is a dude you KNOW to be true New England Fan...and a guy who speaks his mind, even WHEN it might be against some of NE's moves and decisions ...

ok laz you got a man crush on BBRULES, we got it. But its time for you to get off his nuts and get yourself a girlfriend. Your posts used to be somewhat entertaining but lately its just alot of drivel that is way to long. Put away the thesarus, stop trying to use big words, get off BB'S nuts, and go get laid it will do you wonders!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think we have a case of confused identities going on here.  There is a BBRules and a BBRules23.  I don't think they are the same person.  BBRules came onto the scene shortly after a heated moment on the board when people were really slamming anyone who questioned BB.  I figured BBRules was simply a regular mocking other regulars who routinely insult anyone who questions any decision made by BB.  I must say though, it gets annoying at times.   I figured BBRules23 was simply someone mocking BBRules who himself is mocking others...  That's a whole lotta mock going on here.
    Posted by carawaydj

Wouldn't that rip a hole in the space-time continuum?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

When will they invent the sarcastic font.  Maybe it's better like this.  

The good thing is BBrules23 always makes sure you know the glass is half empty, I'm just not sure why his Jets glass is somehow always half full.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Yup, BBRules23 in caps is the troll. Although, after reading through a lot of these trolls posts many of them use the same diatribe when attacking the regulars. I wouldn't be surprised if there was 1 get-a- lifer that has a whole bucket full of profiles. Because, when push comes to shove they all throw out the Belichick is a cheater line. Even everyone's favorite troll underdoggg who has also been exposed to have a couple alias' going on such as Jules Winfield and BradyMossfan loves to throw the Bellichick is a cheater line out when he has nothing else. Troll posts draw more activity than normal posts by far though. It's the Jerry Springer effect.
    Posted by Huggybear999

No need to push or shove to throw the Belichick is a cheater line out.  Many people and/or organizations have defining events that stick to them for years to come:

Belichick - Spygate
    Nixon - Watergate
    T Kennedy - Chappaquidick
    Mike Vick - Dogs
    Columbine - massacre
    Pacers - Brawl (tears)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : No need to push or shove to throw the Belichick is a cheater line out.  Many people and/or organizations have defining events that stick to them for years to come: Belichick - Spygate Nixon - Watergate T Kennedy - Chappaquidick Mike Vick - Dogs Columbine - massacre Pacers - Brawl (tears)
    Posted by underdoggg

Polian - rip flutie's legs off...

Colts - pump in sound....
    Etc....

LOL!  You are stupid....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

COLTS~not going for the perfect record and lose SB anyway

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

COLTS~not going for the perfect record and lose SB anyway
    Posted by HRK103

Truly, and everyone has that video and it will be played every season that a team wraps up their playoff spot. 

ESPN 2027:  "Will the Lions rest their players for their last season game with homefield wrapped up?  Well, lets flashback to 2010 and see the look on Mannings face when he was taken out of the game to rest during a perfect season."  Roll clip