BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come:
    In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Polian - rip flutie's legs off... Colts - pump in sound.... Etc.... LOL!  You are stupid....
    Posted by m1021us

Of course you knew what polian meant - ROTFLMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

COLTS~not going for the perfect record and lose SB anyway
    what would Belichick tweet?

Belichick - "AT LEAST THEY GOT TO THE DAMN SUPERBOWL - IT IS WHAT IT IS"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Belichick tweet~"did you see petie fall down after the picksix LOL!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Of course you knew what polian meant - ROTFLMAO
    Posted by underdoggg

Yes, he wanted Flutie's legs broken.....Duh!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Colts - CHOKE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Belichick tweet~"did you see petie fall down after the picksix LOL!"
    Posted by HRK103

Belichick tweet - "If Roidney doesn't quit, I am cutting him.  Those PED's he took should have made him strong enough to pull that ball away from Tyree's helmet.  If you are going to cheat, at least win.  That's my motto."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Yes, he wanted Flutie's legs broken.....Duh!
    Posted by m1021us

Stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Belichick tweet~ "I have 5...you?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Belichick tweet~ "I have 5...you?"
    Posted by HRK103

underdoggg tweet - those three you got last decade were made with Cubic Zirconia and Fool's Gold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Stupid.
    Posted by underdoggg

It was Polian that said it....and you are right, he is Stupid.....much like you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : underdoggg tweet - those three you got last decade were made with Cubic Zirconia and Fool's Gold.
    Posted by underdoggg

Wow, that was a stupid reach......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Wow, that was a stupid reach......
    Posted by m1021us

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Thanks Cruiser.  I appreciate compliments even from a low IQ guy like you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Folks,

Somebody on here fought tooth and nail to get the ignore button reinstated on this board. Please stop quoting the trolls which defeats the purpose of the ignore button. Thanks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Folks, Somebody on here fought tooth and nail to get the ignore button reinstated on this board. Please stop quoting the trolls which defeats the purpose of the ignore button. Thanks!
    Posted by rtuinila

Sorry....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Thanks Cruiser.  I appreciate compliments even from a low IQ guy like you.
    Posted by underdoggg

See how dumb you are....that wasn't a compliment and what the hell is Cruiser?  now you are not making any sense....Well, we should be used to that by now...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : See how dumb you are....that wasn't a compliment and what the hell is Cruiser?  now you are not making any sense....Well, we should be used to that by now...
    Posted by m1021us

Good cover.  We know the truth Cruiser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come:
    To ALL : Ya see normally I hate startin' a thread with a poster's name on it, yet with so many fake trolls poising as New England Patriot Fans in their spare time away from their hot-as-heck girlfriends, working on some tris at the gym, and making things happen @ the exec office...Well, needless to say at least some of us long time posters like BBRULES23 (nearly 6 whole months now!), will STILL call it like it is...Even In the face of adversity from you silly Kool-aid drinkers who'll try delusionally to find rhyme & reason behind ALL things NE Patriots Football, rather than havin' some heart & passion like BBRULES & standin' your ground...    IF and WHEN a moderate-slow Free Agency Offseason is a bad move, OR passing on some or any Free Agents is a bad move, OR a non-move is a bad move, OR a non-GREAT move is a bad move, OR why The Pats passing on other prospects is a bad move, OR why some or all of NE's draftees were bad moves, OR why trading in this draft was a bad move, OR why then this 2010 Draft haul was a bad move, OR why releasing certain players was a bad move.   And I AGREE with his lack of fear.  Some of you guys see far, far too much of " GREAT move again by Bill Belichick " Factor in IF not every single thing, then in a rather slight but VERY real majority of Pats Decisions.  and WHY?  New England hasn't WON a Superbowl in well over-, well maybe not "well", But a "good bit" OVER 4 years now!  So STOP the freakin' Belichick apologies, will ya?  See THIS guy on the otherhand, Tells the Truth, UNlike some of you...IF somethings Bad IT'S bad.  And the reverse is true too: IF something's bad, it's bad. I mean think of his last several posts : " The Jets went to the AFC champ game, The Pats got embarrassed in Gillette in rd one.  The Pats only one the east by one game, now the Jets are a much better team than last year's Jets.  Let's try to deal with reality here !" AND... " But the Pats have done poorly in this offseason.  Most Pats fans on this board just seem to be content with the status quo, but the Pats should be loading, not rebuilding(whatever that means) during the Brady era. The Pats are going to struggle to win the AFC east this year, and forget a superbowl run ."  AND, when Tex chimed in how "games are trully won on the field"... " Be careful Tex with posting reality, most on this board prefer to live in their delusional fantasy ." AND, when NE targeted the CB position in Rd 1... " Wow, this is just sad.  Do you even watch Patriot games?  It's one thing to be a homer, but this is just retarded ."     AND, In a thread about The Jets after some posters started railin' on NY... " The Jets and Dolphins have done quite abit to improve their offseason.  The Phins added Dansby and of course Brandon Marshall.  The Pats have done very little to nothing in the FA market, and have wasted their #1 pick ." AND, In a thread asking when NE's next Superbowl run could be... " When the Pats start picking up some real talent in the FA market and stop making stupid 1st rd picks !" ONCE again BBRULES23 , Says It EXACTLY Like It Is People.  And again, with some trolls poising as true NE Fans, ya at least KNOW that you can count on a long-time poster...heck even has the name of BBRULES, and a nice, yet grimmacing pick of him to boot=Again, THIS is a dude you KNOW to be true New England Fan...and a guy who speaks his mind, even WHEN it might be against some of NE's moves and decisions ...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Thanks Laz for recognizing that I'm a Pats fan and not some troll as others claim.  Basically anyone that disagrees with them or says anything they don't like about the Pats moves are a troll and not a fan.

But  yes, I am a Pats fan and a very fustrated one at that!  I also haven't posted for only six months, it's been quite a bit longer under different handles. I'm only "calling like it is" because when the season starts, that's exactly what's going to happen.  What point is there in being a complete homer and just be happy with everything the Pats do year after year?  From Forbes 2009 issues on the best and worst NFL team drafts
    What they said about the Pats(worst NFL team for the draft the last three years)
     Only a little over half of the past three years' worth of draft picks remain on the team. Draft bombs: 2007 second round pick defensive tackle Kareem Brown and 2006 fourth rounder, running back Garrett Mills.

Now what they said about the Colts:

The team perennially wins on and off the field, with a 37-11 record and an amazing 90% of its drafted players still in the active roster.

Good picks: wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez and tackle Tony Ugoh (No. 67 at left)

So, does it make me any less of a Pats fan to be fustrated with reality?  I'm I now a Colts fan because I accept that they draft well?  The problem with most on these boards is they don't what to face reality.  
    The Pats should have at least five superbowls so far, in 2006 if Brady had adequete WR help, and 2007 when the old and tired defense broke down. 

The Pats right now in a situation where if they don't get there act together fast, then things are going to get ugly fast.  Their wasting the best QB of all time career because of ego and arrogance.  BB shouldn't be micromanging every aspect of the team, he should have NFL caliber talent at all coaching positions.  The personnel decision should be taken away from Nick C. and reduced from BB.  They need a top notch personnel decision maker, just like the Colts with Bill Polian has.  

People can call me a troll or whatever, but when 2010 rolls around, don't complain when the fantasy is over.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to BBRULES23...As diehard a NE Fan as they come : Laz your 100% correct on your assesment of who I am!  Yes, I am a Pats fan and a very fustrated one at that!  I also haven't posted for only six months, it's been quite a bit longer under different handles. I'm only "calling like it is" because when the season starts, that's exactly what's going to happen.  What point is there in being a complete homer and just be happy with everything the Pats do year after year?  From Forbes 2009 issues on the best and worst NFL team drafts What they said about the Pats(worst NFL team for the draft the last three years)   Only a little over half of the past three years' worth of draft picks remain on the team. Draft bombs: 2007 second round pick defensive tackle Kareem Brown and 2006 fourth rounder, running back Garrett Mills. Now what they said about the Colts: The team perennially wins on and off the field, with a 37-11 record and an amazing 90% of its drafted players still in the active roster. Good picks: wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez and tackle Tony Ugoh (No. 67 at left) So, does it make me any less of a Pats fan to be fustrated with reality?  I'm I now a Colts fan because I accept that they draft well?  The problem with most on these boards is they don't what to face reality.   The Pats should have at least five superbowls so far, in 2006 if Brady had adequete WR help, and 2007 when the old and tired defense broke down.  The Pats right now in a situation where if they don't get there act together fast, then things are going to get ugly fast.  Their wasting the best QB of all time career because of ego and arrogance.  BB shouldn't be micromanging every aspect of the team, he should have NFL caliber talent at all coaching positions.  The personnel decision should be taken away from Nick C. and reduced from BB.  They need a top notch personnel decision maker, just like the Colts with Bill Polian has.   People can call me a troll or whatever, but when 2010 rolls around, don't complain when the fantasy is over.
    Posted by BBRULES23

Oh so now you know more than the guy who won us three Super Bowls?  I guess Kraft oughta let you call the shots around here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"ok laz you got a man crush on BBRULES, we got it. But its time for you to get off his nuts and get yourself a girlfriend. Your posts used to be somewhat entertaining but lately its just alot of drivel that is way to long. Put away the thesarus, stop trying to use big words, get off BB'S nuts, and go get laid it will do you wonders!"

Man I am far and away less disturbed (sheez, I was dead set on using "perturbed")-About being even potentially being somewhat off on BBRULES23 as 1 of like 20 trolls on this board posing as NE Fans, And far less "concerned" about someone sayin' I got a man-crush on BBRULES23 as my motivation here, rather than attempting to get this board back, AS he!!- I am a little less concerned about actually NOT having a gf right now...As I AM a little embarrassed for myself that it's coming from a poster who apparently had to share his board name WITH his girlfriend, But dear God man-
    See, I can TAKE all of that (and I mean the last part, pretty reluctantly), YET IF you believe (or ANYone else) that I take words from a thesaurus (ya misspelled "thesaurus" btw), AND my terms are not being within the well-cultivated core-vocabulary and many years of being a dedicated very true lover of knowledge as a triple university major...I mean man, THAT is somethin' my ego CAN'T take. 
         Sh^t, A girl I can actually live without for a time, because I actually don't need an arbitrary love-object in order to justify & reinforce my own self-worth (Freud, timsandra?), but One CanNOT call into question my intelligence, seriously here let's all remain civil...