BB'S getting PREDICTABLE: GAFFNEY +WARREN walk through that door, next week is ANDRE'S turn?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BB'S getting PREDICTABLE: GAFFNEY +WARREN walk through that door, next week is ANDRE'S turn?

mr. g was cut my the skins today. he was their leading scorer last year and auditioned for bb last season when he torched us. he clearly knows the system and greatly respects both bb and mcdaniels as well tb. we brought in stallworth, and frankly jabar's better... just as he was when they were both here in 2007. he also is a second geneRATION player, something bb greatly respects and has loads of on this team. we should sign him by Friday to a 2 year deal. put him in the mix. he's a sure thing and along with wes, branch, lloyd and herny, tb simply will not have to worry about the WR position anymore. i see as stallworth and ocho  as the odd guys out. if chad makes it, he will be tallying up a lot of DNPs. will just be an emergency guy. branch will be on the gameday roster, but be like ocho last year (very few plays).  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: how soon before JABAR GAFFNEY walk through that door?

Too many Cooks spoil the broth...The Patriots have 10 WRs already.I liked Jabar when he was here but then he left.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

Re: how soon before JABAR GAFFNEY walks through that door?

No YAC which is a killer for a slot WR.  No need for him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm guessing Jabar is too pricey for the Pats but if not, this is one guy whose return could be realistic and not just crazy forum talk. Will be interesting to see. I always liked the guy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: how soon before JABAR GAFFNEY walks through that door?:
    [QUOTE]I'm guessing Jabar is too pricey for the Pats but if not, this is one guy whose return could be realistic and not just crazy forum talk. Will be interesting to see. I always liked the guy
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]hey GAL, WHERE'S MY COOKIE? DID YOU ACTUALLY READ MY INTRO? bb IS SO predictable right now (in a goood way). i called it for two years and a deal by FRIDAY! this should be the greatest pats team ever.. even 19-0 potentially. definitely the OFFENSE will be better than 2007. running backs are better than '07, fullbacks are better. tightends are better. overall, wrs are better. i expect gaffney, wes, gronk, herny and lloyd to be the core. i expect a lot of running back duty for herny this year. lots of being put in motion! oh yep, the defense is BETTER than last year and 2007 as wellllll!