BB's methods now outdated - he must re invent himself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

BB's methods now outdated - he must re invent himself

It is clear BB's methods are now outdated. The NFL has adjusted. The mentality that it is his system and you can just fit players into it has to change. At the moment the cupboard is very bare as far as quality players go on the Pats roster. They are in need of playmakers everywhere on Defense, an Oline that can protect Brady (this was exposed in 2007 superbowl but nothing has been done), Tall physical wide reciever, Tight ends that can catch and running backs. BB is also in need of both OC and a DC as the current ones aren't up to scratch. Full rebuilding mode. A lot of the blame for this year must fall squarely on BB's shoulders - the decisions to trade Vrabel and Seymour after Bruschi and Harrison's retirement was very puzzling especially considering Brady was coming back from a major injury and if he or the Offense struggled they were going to have to rely on the Defense to win some games. A lot of the coaching this year was very ordinary as well. Today the Pats looked very poorly coached and it wasn't the first time this year either. BB has done a wonderful job as NE coach but now he must re invent himself for the Pats to flourish again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: BB's methods now outdated - he must re invent himself

yep, the pats were outcoached all year by younger innovative head coaches. Time to go find a real OC and better DC, and maybe some new podition coaches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

a good start would be for him to evolve into a good sport. the guy's a mutant when it comes to acting dignified on the field with his opponents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

John Harbaugh came up with a defense to confuse and confound Brady.

I'll say it again the ONLY reason for Belichick's success is that he got lucky with a sixth round draft pick...

What we saw this season is Bill Belichick's luck running out...  Peace

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

at least there is a good argument for experimentation with new philosophies. other teams learned what made ne successful. some have been successful at emulating those strengths and others have figured out how to neutralize those strengths. i think it is ne's turn to learn from the other teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from plinny. Show plinny's posts

It is difficult to keep pace when you are constantly losing quality staff. They are constantly overachieving.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I ahte to say it but Jose may be right. Was it the cameras? Brady used to look confident and make all the right decisions. Now he just locks on 1 receiver and throws picks. It really looks like he has turned into Bledsoe Jr. I used to think as long as Brady was the QB this team had a chance to compete but no longer. I also wish they would get rid of Moss. I think Brady looks to much for Moss and when he is covered Brady is either sacked or forces a throw to someone else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Come on! 

He didn't say much at his presser afterwards...bu this last answer was spot on....and I paraphrase......records are meaningless it's who plays better on that given day.  The talent is pretty close in this league don't forget that .