BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/1650211/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG!  Them chimps can be nasty.  They flung poor little Rusty around like a rag doll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Can't wait to see the Patriots crush the Bills.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't wait to see the Patriots crush the Bills.

[/QUOTE]

Bills will be like that racoon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG!  Them chimps can be nasty.  They flung poor little Rusty around like a rag doll.

[/QUOTE]

You read about that chimp who ripped the poor lady's face off in CT?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I can't stand Rusty and how he mocks his opponents and lets things get personal rather than standing on the strengths of his arguments. I also appreciate you have made an effort not to do so in your return to this board. That said this video, while true to nature is not what I like to see in human cultures (though let's face it bullying happens all the time). It's hardly the best of us. Ganging up on Rusty in a punkish way, like a herd, is not something I would want to be a part of. I realize this was an attempt at humor and perhaps let it slide at that but acting like this is basically conceding to Rusty that there is no way around a bullying board where we gang up on those we don't like. You are essentially giving him a justification to continue to act the way he acts in retribution to how you act. I think it's wrong when he does it and I think it's wrong when you or others do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't stand Rusty and how he mocks his opponents and lets things get personal rather than standing on the strengths of his arguments. I also appreciate you have made an effort not to do so in your return to this board. That said this video, while true to nature is not what I like to see in human cultures (though let's face it bullying happens all the time). It's hardly the best of us. Ganging up on Rusty in a punkish way, like a herd, is not something I would want to be a part of. I realize this was an attempt at humor and perhaps let it slide at that but acting like this is basically conceding to Rusty that there is no way around a bullying board where we gang up on those we don't like. You are essentially giving him a justification to continue to act the way he acts in retribution to how you act. I think it's wrong when he does it and I think it's wrong when you or others do it.

[/QUOTE]

Just thought it was funny. I wasn't attempting to start a movement. Rusty asks for it and most around here oblige him without any prompting needed from me. I have no interest in him being bullied or cast off the board. But he is so absurd and abusive that I reserve the right to give at least him some grief for his trouble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You know it's getting bad when Rusty's alasis's are calling him a troll.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. The hypocrisy is fascinating. If the board bullies would just back off, I wouldn't have to do what I do.

They're too dumb to realize their hypocrisy and fraudulent behavior. 

Of course this doesn't even count the fact they can never concede a point/admit they're wrong. Imagine how much better this board would be if they did that? Note how I am the bad guy when the trolls in NY are under water and the board is relatively free flowing for once. (minus Jints troll and that Broncos troll I slapped yesterday).

Finally, it's highly laughable that only I get personal. Go to the source. The people who don't like my intelligence level, get embarrassed easily for simply being wrong....those are the ones who you need to go after.  They're like little scorned children who are easily embarrassed.

[/QUOTE]

LOL LOL LOl!  Lot's of laughs this morning.

So you do what you do because of the bullies?  Priceless.

You honestly have no clue.  Do you know YOU are the biggest bully and people respond to you, the way they do,  as a result of that?  WOW, just WOW!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

No, no.  They respond to me because I've been right the whole time and can't admit it. Like you.  This is why the people who don't like me all follow me around like Phat Rex does. You lost. Phat Rex lost. He can't handle it, so he continues to follow me around like a baby. Now, you do it. You're not different than that loser. How does that feel?  Talk about LOL.

You have been convinced that the elephant in the room is about just the D when it's the opposite. SB 46's loss set this over the edge. You lost this debate so badly and are on edge because you know if Brady blows it again in January or February, I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

You could just be an adult and say "you know what, you're right. OUr best players needs to be at his best in this QB/offensive league."

But, you don't. You string up the players on D to deflect from Brady's mediocre or subpar play. It's so simple. Admit it and move on or continue to be called out.

[/QUOTE]

Persecution complex and delusional is not a good thing.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Please post a link for "persecution complex". I don't think that term is legit.

How hard is it to admit you talk out of your rectum and then when confronted with data, facts and evidence galore, you get angry in defeat? I get that you're little embarrassed thinking you were right the whole time, but get over it. Just pretend it was like when you learned Santa Claus isn't real. I know this a couple months ago, but it's ok, you'll get over it.

You have no adult skills whatsoever. If I am wrong or didn't know something, but appreciate in learning something I say "interesting, I didn't know that."  You and your buddies, meanwhile, get angry and then lash out.

[/QUOTE]

What facts and data have you presented other than your opinion that the O lost those games.

All the eveidence, facts, data, ect.....I've ever seen suggest the D with their pitiful performance and their love of giving up the winning drive with seconds left, lost those games and 2 games this year.

You've been bludgeoned so many times on this matter that I'm surprised your own momma can recognize you despite you living in the basement.  Or is it the Attic with the other rodents?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezzy,

My parents don't live in the same state as me, so that makes no sense.

Was our 2007 defense bad when Brady threw 46 times, our lead back had under 15 carries, etc?

Like I said, you'll never win this debate because there is over 5 years of evidence rooted in the main problem.

PS We're still waiting on that link that shows us what  "persecution complex" is.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, ya the 2007 D did not play well.  Did they not give up the lead  AGAIN after TB just scored a Td  to regain the lead, with 35 seconds left?    Missed assignments, dropped Ints, another 8 possession game.

That is not playing well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

So, a once in a lifetime miracle catch, somehow trumps 1 INT, the D playing very well the whole game and allowing a mere 10 points?

Are you kidding me?

Everyone in the room, at halftime or after that kept saying "when is our OFFENSE going to wake up?"

THey never did.

Case closed. You can't score 7 points or barely 14 and expect to win SBs, dummy. Your arrogance is atrocious to imply 7 or 14 points is enough. It was a struggle to even move the ball for the 2nd TD! The greatest offense of all time barely scores 14 points in the SB and you don't have an issue with this as a PAts fan? You're sick. Absolutely sick.

[/QUOTE]

Umm. Sb's have been won with less than 14 points and yes, the low possessions are responsible..  IE: more points should be scored in a 12-13 possession game as apposed to an 8.  You did notice both teams scored low, right? It wasn't because the D got off the field.

The difference in those games is that one team stops the O from scoring and the other does not.  Guess which one the Pats were.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Darn submit button. Sorry

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

With compliments to Web MD . . .

Types of Delusional Disorder

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced . . . 

Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery. 

Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.  

I think we have a winner . . .  or maybe two!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

It's actually called passive-aggessive disorder which is what you have by not admitting you're wrong.  lmao

That's not me, because I am not wrong whatsoever on this topic.  Babe has it, Pezzy has it, Hurlie has it, Shizzly, etc. If I was wrong, I would simply admit it and move  on. You clowns never admit and still won't. It's quite comical to the rest of us.

It's a very common mental illness issue and the victim card is a big trait.  You just transpose this and put into BB's hands and blame the D to deflect from our best player's weak play in an offensive era (when it really matters in January/Feb).

Glad I could help. There is is no term known as "Persecution Disorder".

This is also another example of you two bozos not doing your homework. Believe it nor not, there are more intelligent people than you on this earth.   lol

Once you accept that, you'll be a lot better off.

Note how this thread got derailed by Pezzy saying that as another way to deflect.  So obvious.  It won't work, fellas.  Won't work.

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  You are the poster child..  emphasis on child.  Did you just say, "it's not me, it's them"?