Bears/Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Bears/Pats

So what do you guys think with the Bears/Pats game?

I think Tom can outplay Cutler.

Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Bears/Pats

I can see NE losing this game.

Short week, after a physical division game, Chicago will treat this as a barometer game, the crowd will be going berserk.

And it gets really loud in there.

Just saying. I think NE plays better at home.

My only comment for NE to be able to win that game is to see BB confuse Cutler, which is likely, but also can Lovie Smith adjust that Tampa 2 enough to slow down Brady?

I see it as a close game where NE could very well lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

We're not thinking about the Bears right now. We're thinking about the Jets. We'll think about the Bears when its time to think about them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I know we are about Jets now. Just trying to change the tempo here. Am so sick of hearing about the Jets and that team runing their mouths all week.
    I just want the game played and over with so we can move on. As Tom said there are still other games to be played this season.

Go Pats. Take the division!

Got a feeling Jets think they know what we will do tomorrow but we will have a whole new deal they haven't even seen yet.

Patriots Rule

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

and thanks BB Reigns for answering. Always enjoy your postings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The Bears are playing very well right now.  This game does worry me after the big game against the Jets.  Could be a road bump ahead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did you forget there is a game Monday night against the Jets or are you presuming a Pats victory and have already inked in the Pats as 10 - 2?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I honestly think the Patriots can win out, even against teams with great D's like the Bears & Packers....their offense is so fine tuned & only getting better, so much like the Super Bowl years where there are too many guys to defend against & Brady finding the open guy....the running game seems solid,though unspactacular,yet good enough to keep the opposing D's honest & respect it....
    The KEY for the Patriots is their D...can it stay opertunistic??? The young guys are getting better but can still be exploited....I think we're in for a few nail biters but in the end, home field advantage & a 1st round bye will put us in the Big Game.....then, who knows.... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: Bears/Pats:
    [QUOTE]The Bears are playing very well right now.  This game does worry me after the big game against the Jets.  Could be a road bump ahead.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

Thats true I give the Bears alot of credit. They are playing great D lately. Cutler is inconsistent though, you never know who will show up. If they pressure him well they should win. Plus the game has been moved to 4pm eastern time (3pm Chicago). Once it gets dark Cutler may do bad cuz he doesn't play as well under the lights. Something to do with his vision and diabetes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I don't even know what game that is. To the Pats there is only one game. The game that happens to be this weekend. Worry about next game after this game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Leave the "one game at a time" mentality to the Coaches & players, we all know BB will keep them focused on the task at hand...this is just fans having fun & mixing it up some....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I agree. I don't play on the team.  It's just a discussion.

Previously, I said NE should be able to win their home games, but I think they could struggle @ Chicago and @ Buffalot hDon't laugh at Buffalo.  That'll be their SB with absolutely nothing to lose and they'd love to play spoiler.

I expect them to give the Jets major problems too, especially if Stroud remains i there. He wasn't there the first time.  Makes a big difference with their Run D.

NE and GB will be a big, big challenge, so, we'll see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

This game is so big on Monday, I feel like I am playing in it. 

Nervous!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Detroit has sacked Cutler 4 times and the game is still in the 3Q. The Pats apparently did very well pass protecting Brady against what looks like a good  Detroit pass rush

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

After watching the Bears-lions game I don't anything special about the Bears.

Patriots win 38-17