Bedard breaks down Haynsworth. Great article!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

Re: Bedard breaks down Haynsworth. Great article!

In Response to Re: Bedard breaks down Haynsworth. Great article!:
    [QUOTE]Seems to me you guys just can't enjoy a win without having something to whine about. Bedard is just another Globe hack. They haven't had a good writer since Reiss left.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

So right you are Evil2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Bedard breaks down Haynsworth. Great article!

How is someone talkig smack if they were asked to give a prediction? and was Plax supposed to predict that his team would lose?

Nice Backpedal.  Proper thing to do would have been admit you were wrong.

I never said Brady talked smack either. Those are your words.  He was asked about  a prediction and his answer showed he was overconfident and my point is...that wasnt the old school Brady, that was the 07' I have moss and im breaking records and havent lost a game this year Brady.

Nice spin as usual, but dang, its ok to admit you were wrong

You clearly said "He didnt say It"  Verbatum, and when I posted exactly what he said you backpedal into some shyt about who started it and blah, blah

classic Monkey on a unicycle.

You are so predictable. Whenever you wrong, you resort to name calling and assaulting someones character.

Everyone knows on this board who the immature one is. I dont have to respond to that. You and I both KNOW.

Seek help little man

LAMO!

back to ignore

4. This post has been removed.