Bedard depth chart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bedard depth chart

I think Bedard is the best Pats writer we have had the priveledge to enjoy in a long time. I really respect his grasp on the game, and his thoughts on the Pats.

I thought his depth chart on the Pats needs was spot on, and while it most likely wont fall in his particular order due to FA signings, draft picks etc, etc...it gives a pretty clear picture of where the holes are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Bedard depth chart

Can't recall if I seen the article or not as I have seen and read so much over the past few days.  Mind posting it here?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

on boston.com now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 9.10.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 9.10.38 AM.png

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I think Bedard is the best Pats writer we have had the priveledge to enjoy in a long time. I really respect his grasp on the game, and his thoughts on the Pats.

I thought his depth chart on the Pats needs was spot on, and while it most likely wont fall in his particular order due to FA signings, draft picks etc, etc...it gives a pretty clear picture of where the holes are.

You cannot continue to challenge me on things, then prance around here, dodging the fact you lost.

Step forward. No one cares about a mediahead like Bedard with an anti-BB agenda and the sky is falling crap, as you sit there and defend the Jets left and right.

Revis will be dealt in the next 48 hours with a major cap hit. You lied about that as well.

Get into my thread and address how the Jets re now 25 million under on 3.12.  Keep in mind, you presented your own premise to try to dispel my premise of the Jets unable to sign any quality FAs due to their horrific cap management the last few years.

So, Mr. Arrogant, step forward and don't dodge you losing another bet to me again.  You can't flag people down, start threads, challenging them, with you losing, only for you to ignore like nothing happened.

I am not dodging you...I said the Jets will be $20-$30 million under the cap and they will be shortly. I will have won, you will have lost, as usual.

Why if I disagree with you and ultimately it is proven that I am correct, do you call me a liar?

Are you trying to say that the Jets wont have cut almost $60 million off the cap? (they were $31 over, now $8 under with additional restructures coming soon)

I still cant see how you didnt lose, as usual

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

You cannot continue to challenge me on things, then prance around here, dodging the fact you lost.

Step forward. No one cares about a mediahead like Bedard with an anti-BB agenda and the sky is falling crap, as you sit there and defend the Jets left and right.

Revis will be dealt in the next 48 hours with a major cap hit. You lied about that as well.

Get into my thread and address how the Jets re now 25 million under on 3.12.  Keep in mind, you presented your own premise to try to dispel my premise of the Jets unable to sign any quality FAs due to their horrific cap management the last few years.

So, Mr. Arrogant, step forward and don't dodge you losing another bet to me again.  You can't flag people down, start threads, challenging them, with you losing, only for you to ignore like nothing happened.

I am not dodging you...I said the Jets will be $20-$30 million under the cap and they will be shortly. I will have won, you will have lost, as usual.

Why if I disagree with you and ultimately it is proven that I am correct, do you call me a liar?

Are you trying to say that the Jets wont have cut almost $60 million off the cap? (they were $31 over, now $8 under with additional restructures coming soon)

I still cant see how you didnt lose, as usual

Excuse me? It's March 12th.  You said they would be "30 millio under" by this day on your own thread.

You then went as far as to bet my on that premise. After you backpedaled in the thread to make it "20-30 million" to cover your butt, you still said that.

Well?

Who else have they cut and "restructured" to be able to go after free agents and compete?

Present the current cap figures for the NY Jets on the day of FA opening, or admit you lost the bet and lost predictably so.  The last time we bet, you did the same thing. You let your odd and reckless defense of the Jets get the better of you to the point everyone knew I'd take you down in the bet. Here we are again.

Has Holmes "restructured" yet? Give us some proof something has happened to have about the extra millions your predicted would occur by 3.12.

If you cannot provide this accurate data, you must concede defeat and leave the board until the draft.

No, I have won. It is you that has to leave, permantly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No, I have won. It is you that has to leave, permantly.

So the Jets were at 5.6 under before the Pouha release which is about to happen.  With that and Tebow probably going you get to 10 million under.  All of the restructures you keep talking about haven't happened yet so it is hard to say you have won anything yet.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Guys please don't kill the thread and ignore each other.

Rusty - don't act like a kid rubbing it in someone's face saying I told you so

RKarp - admit you were wrong about the amount and time and move on instead of trying to make excuses why you were wrong and that you aren't actuall wrong "because"

Now back to the point of the thread.

Not sure I completely agree with Bedard on the DT situation. Love is not a starter and the #2 ehind him is an untested CFL player. T me that needs to be much higher on the list. A Z Flanker, starting DT, and a LCB should be #1a,b,c. Then I'd have SS at #4, slot CB #5, RT #6, X WR #7, and everything else is depth 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think that Love/Deadrick most likley should have been together, with Armstead behind them.

The defensive backfield still has me worried...as does the WR situation. I can see Branch, Stallworth and Gaffney back in camp(maybe not making the team, but in camp)

The so called "rumor mill" has Vollmer 100% gone, and I am not yet sold on Cannon. The "rumor mill" also has the Browns walking away from Cribbs and going at Edelman

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

RKarp - admit you were wrong about the amount and time and move one instead of trying to make excuses why you were wrong and that you aren't actuall wrong "because"

Not sure I completely agree with Bedard on the DT situation. Love is not a starter and the #2 ehind him is an untested CFL player. T me that needs to be much higher on the list. A Z Flanker, starting DT, and a LCB should be #1a,b,c. Then I'd have SS at #4, slot CB #5, RT #6, X WR #7, and everything else is depth 

Dude, if I was treated with some basic respect, then I wouldn't have to do this. Keep in mind, he called me out because he was embarrassed in being wrong to begin with. That's what they do.

Deflect, delay and then lash out, refusing to admit defeat.

The more anyone sides with their trollish tactics, the more they feel like they can do what they do.

Then you look like the bigger man when you call them out once and let it go after. Repeatedly calling them out and following them around thread to thread only lowers you to the same level. Take the higher road in this and let it go and you'll look better for doing so

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think that Love/Deadrick most likley should have been together, with Armstead behind them.

The defensive backfield still has me worried...as does the WR situation. I can see Branch, Stallworth and Gaffney back in camp(maybe not making the team, but in camp)

The so called "rumor mill" has Vollmer 100% gone, and I am not yet sold on Cannon. The "rumor mill" also has the Browns walking away from Cribbs and going at Edelman

I can't say I agree with walking away from Vollmer truthfully. But, I have and do like what I see in Cannon. There is also the Zusevics kid that they are appearently high on too. Just as long as we have Scar I'm not to worried about the OL, just as long as they take the money they would have spent on Vollmer and put it towards starting caliber D players and not a whole bunch of second hand mid teir players that might or might not make the team after camp

I agree the backfield has me worried. I hope they pick up astarting LCB and can get another starting caliber type of CB or vet SS

I'm also still concerned about the DT spot. Interior pass rushing was a major concern last yer and there is no chance Love or Deadrick can fix it. We need to put someone next to Wilfork who can either take the dbl team off Wilfork or be able to push the pocket and prevent QB's from stepping up letting Nink and Jones rush in from the edge

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Then you look like the bigger man when you call them out once and let it go after. Repeatedly calling them out and following them around thread to thread only lowers you to the same level. Take the higher road in this and let it go and you'll look better for doing so

LMAO....do you honestly thing Crusty is capable of not arguing like a school girl to prove he's right? He lives for that crap!! Not many things are impossible in this world....but Crusty (not) acting like a child is an absolute pipe dream....

As far as Bedard's chart....I think pass rush is #1 priority....period. Without it, the secondary just doesn't matter. Fix this, and we up our odds at being more successful in the post season. The offense is fine....(if they can just stay healthy), and find a way to step it up in the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

RKarp - admit you were wrong about the amount and time and move on instead of trying to make excuses why you were wrong and that you aren't actuall wrong "because"

Nice post, PE. 

I completely agree with what you are saying about the DT spot. Assuming they re-sign Talib, IMO, DT is need #1.

This is where we have a difference in opinion. After, a Talib signing also, CB is #2. I think if Welker goes (which I think will not happen), some pretty good WR would be glad to sign up to have TB throw to him. With Welker on, no established outside/long threat will come to NWE, because there's a chance he gets less targets, ergo lower stats. They will sign a lower profile guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

RKarp - admit you were wrong about the amount and time and move one instead of trying to make excuses why you were wrong and that you aren't actuall wrong "because"

Dude, if I was treated with some basic respect, then I wouldn't have to do this. Keep in mind, he called me out because he was embarrassed in being wrong to begin with. That's what they do.

Deflect, delay and then lash out, refusing to admit defeat.

The more anyone sides with their trollish tactics, the more they feel like they can do what they do.

You taking PE's advice would be good for the board, and for you. You're not going to win respect from your fave people here, but might gain it from the others.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

So the Jets were at 5.6 under before the Pouha release which is about to happen.  With that and Tebow probably going you get to 10 million under.  All of the restructures you keep talking about haven't happened yet so it is hard to say you have won anything yet.

Not to toot my own horn too much, but there is a reason I said things like this.

Holmes is not a lock to restructure by any means:

http://thejetsblog.com/news/santonio-refused-contract-restructure/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

dude, get a life. we are simply a bunch of fans having fun on a message board while we have a little rain down here.  I am simply getting a kick out of calling out some tool (you) that is so full of himself, pompous and egotistical.

Its double the fun that you are so wrong all of the time.

Have you even won a single arguement yet with anyone on the board?

Be a bigger man, walk away in defeat and keep walking

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Not to toot my own horn too much, but there is a reason I said things like this.

Holmes is not a lock to restructure by any means:

http://thejetsblog.com/news/santonio-refused-contract-restructure/

As I predicted (and you or anyone else with a brain) 3 weeks ago.  He doesn't get that restructures come when the player believes the team can win. NY is the laughingstock, full on rebuild mode and Holmes is obviously forcing himself to be cut.

Anyone with a brain can see that, but apparently RKarp and Phat Rex.

In other words, this is what cap hell looks like for MT Hurl, RKarp and others who arrogantly think there is no cap and it has no effect on a teambuild and how to win a SB.

as I predicted...I warned of this...as I said this three years ago...

what will it take for this turkey to get banned permanently?! a 13th ban?