Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vabosoxer. Show vabosoxer's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

This one is one BB, lousy gane plan, terrible, terrible, this loss is on you bill

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pwv. Show pwv's posts

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargj. Ok, just had to get that off my chest. Hats off to Jets. Go Steelers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheadrus. Show sheadrus's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    [QUOTE]Tom Brady's performance in this game seriously tarnishes his season and reputation.  He got completely and totally outplayed by Mark Sanchez.  Poor throws, bad decisions, bad reads ... hanging on too long, and you know, if you're the league MVP, you might do some work in the offseason on at least being able to scramble a BIT when that is what's on offer. Cromartie, Scott and LT are garbage, but I give huge credit to Ryan and the Jets for being prepared and eager to meet the challenge. Belichick has now had his butt kicked in the first round two years in a row.  He has done some great coaching, but at this point, he seems to have been lapped a little bit by some of the upstarts.   
    Posted by ABQDan[/QUOTE]
    This is accurate.  Brady cost NE this game by being hasty with the ball when he felt pressure and in general making bad reads.  Pats fans will get their revenge when most of the Jets staff and roster are doing time in prison but I suspect it will come far too late for most fans' liking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from richa47. Show richa47's posts

Pats simply made the mistakes (INT, dropped TD, fumble on fake punt) and Jets did not.  That has beem the difference all year and was the difference today.  Pat's mistakes led to 14 pt difference, more than enoughbt to win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB4prez. Show TFB4prez's posts

I've read some of the blogs and most of you are saying what I'm thinking.

1. What happen to the fire in the offense especially on the 4th quarter drive where didn't score...too many running plays.
    2. We needed more no huddle! Everytime we moved fast, a Jets player was pulling up lam to slow things down. Also, when we moved fast we scored points.
    3. WTH, why did we attempt a fake punt? Are you serious, we most likely would have held the Jets to 7-3 lead at the half.
    4. Too many mental mistakes, dropped balls by receivers, and bad passes by TFB.
    5. The Jets simply executed better than the Pats.
    6. The Pats aren't clad in armor and on any given sunday came lose to an opponent.
    7. I'm pulling for the Steelers next week.

Thanks for an exciting season Pats, it was fun! Btw, let's stop all the talk about firing BB cause he's still a great coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneyes50. Show greeneyes50's posts

What could the Pats have done differently?  Everything........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstriper4ever. Show pinstriper4ever's posts

When all is said and done...the Jets kicked the Pats butt today..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcjr33. Show kjcjr33's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the last few years of postseason incompetence should teach the NE fans something:  The Pats haven't won a playoff game since the 18-1 season.  Maybe you should all stop acting like playoff wins are your birthright.  
    Posted by uhf[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18coltfire. Show 18coltfire's posts

FEEL THE PAIN PEOPLE!!! GO DRINK YOURSELVES TILL YOU VOMIT!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trayd. Show trayd's posts

1. Bill O'Brien called a lousy game. Featuring Danny Woodhead he is a role player.  Where were the half time adjustments?  Poor clock management.
    2. Two key muffs Crumpler in endzone and Patrick Chung dropping fake punt.  Both were plays professionals have to make.
    3. Patriots small receivers were exposed, lack of deep threat and vertical game showed today.
    4.Bye week hurt, same thing happened to Atlanta.
    5. This team OVERACHIEVED.  There are more talented rosters in the NFL.  Young teams with featured role players lose in the playoffs.
    6.  Go Steelers at this point.  Shut Rex UP!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmfstop. Show bmfstop's posts

[QUOTE]1. Bill O'Brien called a lousy game. Featuring Danny Woodhead he is a role player.  Where were the half time adjustments?  Poor clock management. 2. Two key muffs Crumpler in endzone and Patrick Chung dropping fake punt.  Both were plays professionals have to make. 3. Patriots small receivers were exposed, lack of deep threat and vertical game showed today. 4.Bye week hurt, same thing happened to Atlanta. 5. This team OVERACHIEVED.  There are more talented rosters in the NFL.  Young teams with featured role players lose in the playoffs. 6.  Go Steelers at this point.  Shut Rex UP!
    Posted by trayd[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbeagle. Show bostonbeagle's posts

Brady was a joke all game!  Yes, he can be great but he looks like a front runner to me!  He over threw the INT by 5 yards minimum.  He needs to step up and take ownership! 

The fake punt was a joke!  Looked like a desperate move the JETS would make.  Ridiculous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

I guess this thread wins the "Most New Posters in the Same Thread" award? What's that all about?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Screw it I'm rooting for the Jet's rest of the way

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktstcanes. Show ktstcanes's posts

Wow.  Poorly played game.  What was that game plan?  Have watched Belichick for over 25 years.  This looked like a game plan from his days with the Browns.  No sense of urgency.  Down two scores and you run 6 and a half minutes off the clock.  You try a fake punt inside your  own 40.  Wow, can't believe this loss.  Looked so un-prepared. 

Not a Pats fan but wanted them to win.  At least they won me 50 bucks with 28 seconds left....  All you needed to do was stick it to that phat lump that can't run.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Belichick made poor judgment doing the onside kick instead of kicking it away. Dropped passes by Crumpler, Branch, and Welker at critical moments also hurt. Patriots are the better team, but not tonight.
    Posted by rhoward[/QUOTE]

"Patriots are the better team, but not tonight"? Kids, let this be a lesson to you!  Just SAY NO TO DRUGS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmfstop. Show bmfstop's posts

[QUOTE]1. Bill O'Brien called a lousy game. Featuring Danny Woodhead he is a role player.  Where were the half time adjustments?  Poor clock management. 2. Two key muffs Crumpler in endzone and Patrick Chung dropping fake punt.  Both were plays professionals have to make. 3. Patriots small receivers were exposed, lack of deep threat and vertical game showed today. 4.Bye week hurt, same thing happened to Atlanta. 5. This team OVERACHIEVED.  There are more talented rosters in the NFL.  Young teams with featured role players lose in the playoffs. 6.  Go Steelers at this point.  Shut Rex UP!
    Posted by trayd[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaleNich. Show DaleNich's posts

I am scared this will happen to the Sox this year.  Everyone expects us to win but another New York team will have to be beat!  Go Sox!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from C4liGuy. Show C4liGuy's posts

[QUOTE]I think the real choke was when the Jests had first and ten at the Pats 12 and didn't score anything. I doubt a real pop gun offense would score 518 points in 16 games.  We did put up 45 on this group last month, after all.  Or did you all forget that?  
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go enjoy your winter L O S E R!!!

GO JETS!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

The agony of defeat or de feet. This one is a mighty bitter pill to swallow.
    Worse they looked all season. arghhhhhhhhhh!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from philpaul07. Show philpaul07's posts

It hurts ... that's for sure!! I really thought the Pats were going all the way. I have to credit the Jets, though. They played a very good game and it was the continual pressure on Brady that resulted in the loss. Brady does not play well when he's under continual pressure. That, and the lack of a pass rush, is what did us in today. 
     Let's hope that they have a great draft and pick up a couple of strong pass rushers.
     We will be back next year. In the meantime, congratulations to the Jets. It's hard to accept but let's give them their just dues.  They beat us in Foxboro!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LabradorCurrent. Show LabradorCurrent's posts

If someone had told you in August that the Pats would go 14-2 and be one of the last five teams standing, would you have taken that deal?  An amazing "rebuilding" year.  Today, all the gaffes they've avoided since Cleveland finally caught up with a very young team.  Hats of to the Jets; they have a slobberknocker waiting for them in Pittsburgh.