Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    [QUOTE]Can I buy a pint of Brady's tears? I'd like to use the precious liquid at my grow operation in Duxbury...
    Posted by kickassis[/QUOTE]

I am sure he could rub it up against some of his rings for you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from barryesullivan. Show barryesullivan's posts

The Pats came out flat and I think benching Welker had something to do with it.  Who would you rather play for a coach tha always has your back or someone that sits one of his best players for saying things that were half as bad as what the Jets had to say.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ckay77. Show Ckay77's posts

[QUOTE]Can anyone say Blitz?  The Pats barely put any pressure on Sanchez. And look where Sanchez threw a majority of his completions.  5 yards over the middle. The lack of urgency on the offense in the 4th Quarter has been mentioned by a lot of people this evening but the Defensive gameplan was unreal.  This was a pathetic performance by the D and the Defensive Coaching staff.
    Posted by Buzz99[/QUOTE]

They blitzed a little and they never got to him...They don't have a very good defense..its amazing that bad of a defense was able to go 14-2. That is how good your coaches are in NE.  Look at the two teams: The Jets have way more talent at every position except QB and Sanchez outplayed Brady...It was more amazing that NE beat them 45-3 in a ballgame.  They need to get a defensive playmaker in the draft. McCourty is a nice start...but, Their OLB's are terrible and in a 3-4 scheme, you need them to be better.  Look at your roster....You went 14-2 and you are complaining about the coaches! seriously?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : And they got the extremely benefical "tuck rule" call that playoff game
    Posted by LakersRepeat[/QUOTE]

Actually it was the "muck rulle"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynF.D.N.Y.. Show BrooklynF.D.N.Y.'s posts

Re: Wow

In Response to Wow:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!  I am in shock.  They average almost 34 points per game and played against the nfl's best while doing it... then this?????  The so called "Chung play", I am dying to hear the logic on that one? I mean I know Belechick is a great coach so there must be some logic to it and I want to hear it cause I can't imagine what it is?  Brady had many down's where he had time to throw and could find no one open? I don't understand that???  And when he did throw it was terrible?  What Tom????? What wen't wrong??? You could have cemented your legacy as the best QB of the decade by going on and winning the super bowl?
    Posted by iamasap[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jivetalkin03. Show jivetalkin03's posts

7:45 chewed up in q4. wtfwtt?
    Pats didn't show up mentally, physically.
    Expected a blow out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArapahoJoe. Show ArapahoJoe's posts

Just a few things to add:

1) Some of us Patriot fans--and I am diehard--saw this coming the instant the Jets beat the Colts.  Everyone around me was celebrating and I simply said, "You fools..." 

2) The fake punt was a great call except that Chung flubbed the ball.  The whole right side of the field was open; he easily gets the first down and Lord knows how much more. 

3) Agree with the poster who says that once Brady goes south, he seldom recovers. 

Bad night...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickassis. Show kickassis's posts

14-3 isn't as bad as a 18-1, so go fug yourselves. Or wait, myabe it's the other way around. Whatevah. Wicked pissah loosah!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigDTex. Show BigDTex's posts

[QUOTE]Belicheat got out coached by REX
    Posted by ryan_rocks[/QUOTE]

Dip$hite, that was a nice trip by Sal Alosi

Congrats to the Jets. We will see you next year - payback 4-sure

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickgov. Show patrickgov's posts

Patriots deserve to lose. Jets best strategy was letting the Patriots eat up almost 8 minutes, down 10 points. Who's the dumb sh*t that didn't have them in the no huddle ?  Looks like Rex and his boys were tougher and smarter. Pats have turned into the fu*****n Atlanta Braves of football. CHOKING BASTARDS

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxfan401a. Show PatsSoxfan401a's posts

Congrats to JETS.

completely outplayed the Pats on offensive line and defensive lines.

NO PASS RUSH for the D line.
    O Line s3cked run blocking too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynF.D.N.Y.. Show BrooklynF.D.N.Y.'s posts

Re: Wow

In Response to Wow:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!  I am in shock.  They average almost 34 points per game and played against the nfl's best while doing it... then this?????  The so called "Chung play", I am dying to hear the logic on that one? I mean I know Belechick is a great coach so there must be some logic to it and I want to hear it cause I can't imagine what it is?  Brady had many down's where he had time to throw and could find no one open? I don't understand that???  And when he did throw it was terrible?  What Tom????? What wen't wrong??? You could have cemented your legacy as the best QB of the decade by going on and winning the super bowl?
    Posted by iamasap[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IthfQ9qFZ_8
    "The Chung play" This is where it comes from if it works  you're a genius if not....... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: THANK GOD

In Response to THANK GOD:
    [QUOTE]I am loving this!!!! As a colts fan living in New England and working with all patriot fans I am loving it.... The peace is fantastic!!! The Patriots and there fans commited a classic old mistake..... They where convinced they couldn`t lose this game... I swear they where all talking about and planning on another SB......they looked forward... and forgot to take serious the opponent in front of them.....
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

The Patriots and there fans commited a classic old mistake..... They where convinced they couldn`t lose this game...

Which player are you friends with?  What were they saying..... that had them convinced they wouldn't lose the game? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yanksalwaysrule. Show yanksalwaysrule's posts

Re: THANK GOD

In Response to THANK GOD:
    [QUOTE]I am loving this!!!! As a colts fan living in New England and working with all patriot fans I am loving it.... The peace is fantastic!!! The Patriots and there fans commited a classic old mistake..... They where convinced they couldn`t lose this game... I swear they where all talking about and planning on another SB......they looked forward... and forgot to take serious the opponent in front of them.....
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

Uhh.... Mr. Colts Fan - We Jets fans saw some of that same arrogance you are calling out the Pats for when we played you last week. Did you seee Peyton's face at the end of the game? Wouldn't be so quick to judge my Pats friends when the Colts are the height of arrogance - peace, brother.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yankee-Fan77. Show Yankee-Fan77's posts

[QUOTE]  I'm rooting for the Packers to do what the Pats should have done today...put the NYJ back in their place. 
    Posted by Uncursed04[/QUOTE]

The Jets place is in the Superbowl!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxfan401a. Show PatsSoxfan401a's posts

Decimated D line haunted the Pats.

1st 2 drives were dominated by the Patriots offense and they only ended up with 3  points...After that, JETS dominated the rest of the game.

Brady was uncharacterstically bad in this game and his WR's couldn't get open.

JETS coverage was fantastic and Pats D didn't make any plays.

That's how you beat a great team like the Pats.

Score TD's in the RED ZONE and don't turn it over.

JETS were one of the few teams all season that could pull it off. Their O line was the difference.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

The Jets had a good game plan coming in. As much as I hate to say it, Rex Ryan is a pretty good football coach in terms of X's and O's. They even figured out how to defeat our no huddle. Every time we tried to speed up the pace of the game by going no-huddle, one of their players "got injured" and the game slowed down with the injury timeout. It's clever, actually, for one of the guys to get hurt and leave the game for a play, then come back in. That tactic sort of nullified our no-huddle, and Brady couldn't really find the mismatches as easily with the Jets rotating personnel after the "injury."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtoddking. Show rtoddking's posts

Interesting point made on WEEI radio a short time ago.  Since the start of 16-game-season era, of the 58 playoff teams with a 13-3 or better regular-season record, only three gave up more yards during the regular season than they gained.  All three - including this year's New England Patriots - lost in the first round of the playoffs.  (1984 Denver Broncos was another; didn't catch the third team.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpost. Show misterpost's posts

The Jets were motivated, they pressured Brady the whole game.Edelman is
    a play maker but hardly used. He was  a quarterback at Kent State and they
    never thought about that option or the reverse,it was basically handoff or pass
    and the Jets had the right defense so the better team won Sunday and they deserved the win . Of course there were also dropped balls that if the plays were made could have changed the complexion of the game putting pressure on Sanchez but it is what it is so we'll wait till next year !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]I think the real choke was when the Jests had first and ten at the Pats 12 and didn't score anything. I doubt a real pop gun offense would score 518 points in 16 games.  We did put up 45 on this group last month, after all.  Or did you all forget that?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious.  The only thing that matters on this board (until the pats lose) are Superbowl victories.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxfan401a. Show PatsSoxfan401a's posts

Great choices for the AFC Championship..

NY FREAKING JETS or the DISGUSTING STEELERS---UGG..

Go GB!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

The Patriots and Tom Brady picked a fine time to play like a bunch of wimps.  Two years in a row to get beat at their own stadium.  What did this team do during it's off week??  Apparently nothing, as they came out extremely flat, and looked uninterested.  And to think, we are sending 6 players to the pro-bowl.  What a joke.  Hopefully, we can draft some better defensive players to help this sad, sack team; as we weren't able to stop Sanchez and his Jets.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snowman. Show snowman's posts

What about ownership?! The owners treat this as a business, from the time they negotiated to relocate and blackmailed Mass taxpayers to pay 74 million to keep the team here, to the treatment of players like Mankins and Brady (remember: he was resigned to a cheap contract only at the last moment). The owners have tripled their investment, do not give a damn about winning, trash players in a flaish, because (as they always say) "it is a business, nothing personal."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2for4. Show 2for4's posts

[QUOTE]CHOKE!
    Posted by throwthemout[/QUOTE]

Idiotic post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shmuggy. Show Shmuggy's posts

[QUOTE]I think the real choke was when the Jests had first and ten at the Pats 12 and didn't score anything. I doubt a real pop gun offense would score 518 points in 16 games.  We did put up 45 on this group last month, after all.  Or did you all forget that?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    No, but I think you forgot who won this game tonight.
    No one gves a rat behind what happened 5 weeks ago.........Pats are playing golf, right now!