Belichick Animated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Belichick Animated

Coach seemed pretty animated at today's press conference and that struck me as very unusual.
    For no reason whatsoever, I'll take it as a sign that he is very pleased with his team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Belichick Animated

In Response to Belichick Animated:
    [QUOTE]Coach seemed pretty animated at today's press conference and that struck me as very unusual. For no reason whatsoever, I'll take it as a sign that he is very pleased with his team
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Might have been gas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Belichick Animated:
    [QUOTE]Coach seemed pretty animated at today's press conference and that struck me as very unusual. For no reason whatsoever, I'll take it as a sign that he is very pleased with his team
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

I got the same feeling. He wasn't quite as reserved as he usually is. He actually looked like he was excited to see what he has for this game coming up. It's tough to speculate with him but He doesn't usually get hopped up over offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he seems more relaxed this year then the ones of the past.rather if its him being pleased,or health related.as we all get older,stress isnt a good thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think realizes this team is for real, the defense is alot better that's for sure.