Belichick attends UConn Pro Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/03/belichick_atten.html

Hm. He's there along with Caserio? I see either Butler or Beatty (or maybe both) coming here next month. Or at least I hope so. I really like both players, and apparently BB thinks they're worth taking a personal look. I'd love to get either one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Just edit the boston.com part,and erase it.it will clear up what you typed in.
    and just type in the headline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Thanks, Moss. Helpful. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Or Donald Brown. Just curious, is Belichick always this active in scouting or is this something new with him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I think he is,But when pioli was here,he was in the
    main spot light.which means maybe BB
    has picked up the slack with him being gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Belichick's father was the best scout of his generation and Bill has been scouting for years and years so this is nothing new. He Loves this part of his job, thats what makes him such a great coach, he loves all teh small parts about being a coach. I bet he would scout year round if he could.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Well I knew about his father, but I guess Belichick being at Uconn's Pro Day is something that nobody would bother to even mention in past years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am sure he checks out a lot of pro days that we dont know about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

what i think is nice.it gives BB the more power to scout
    the guys he wants,or likes.im sure him,and pioli
    worked well together,but like this,there are no disagreements.