Belichick Baited Gomer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Belichick Baited Gomer

Classic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Belichick Baited Gomer

In Response to Belichick Baited Gomer:
    [QUOTE]Classic.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    From which comment as shole. BB would still take TB over PM? I AM a football coach and I say, give me PM any day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Belichick Baited Gomer:
    [QUOTE]Classic.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Did you say classless?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

what was classic is our collapse and lack of ability to finish the game before the last few second of the game. Sure we got 3 int and picked him to win the game, but he ripped us apart when we earlier had him in distress.

I'll take any win, but I was hoping the Pats were going to make a big statement by finishing off and embarrassing the Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Well, vintage Manning anyhow. 

He got him three times. One was just a terrible pass. But two were bad reads on safety position. That is the only way to get good Qb's, show them one thing, them give them another. Thankfully, Manning isn't as good at adjusting during the play as he is prior to the play. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick Baited Gomer:
    [QUOTE]what was classic is our collapse and lack of ability to finish the game before the last few second of the game. Sure we got 3 int and picked him to win the game, but he ripped us apart when we earlier had him in distress. I'll take any win, but I was hoping the Pats were going to make a big statement by finishing off and embarrassing the Colts.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Dude. You are the same poster who just wrote this right? The Pats are finding ways to win. And you don't luck yourself into three interceptions, sorry.

"The Jets are . . . . a team who keeps finding a way to win. Albeit very lucky and teams basically fall apart right at the end to just let them walk away with a win. I honestly thought the Jets lost this won, my hat is off to a nice comeback."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Well, vintage Manning anyhow.  He got him three times. One was just a terrible pass. But two were bad reads on safety position. That is the only way to get good Qb's, show them one thing, them give them another. Thankfully, Manning isn't as good at adjusting during the play as he is prior to the play. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

They also got him in zone. The first one was a bad throw, but he rushed it. Same as the last one.

The 3rd one was classic BB, in my opinion.  With help from Cunningham.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]what was classic is our collapse and lack of ability to finish the game before the last few second of the game. Sure we got 3 int and picked him to win the game, but he ripped us apart when we earlier had him in distress. I'll take any win, but I was hoping the Pats were going to make a big statement by finishing off and embarrassing the Colts.
    The embarrassment is on the Pats for allowing 500 yards of offense and coming up with a win. PM passing for 400 yards? Please. When the playoffs begin and a hot AFC QB like Flacco comes to light coupled with their D, that's trouble home or away. Don't want to face PM again either. He is the most competitive QB I have ever seen. Period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Well, vintage Manning anyhow.  He got him three times. One was just a terrible pass. But two were bad reads on safety position. That is the only way to get good Qb's, show them one thing, them give them another. Thankfully, Manning isn't as good at adjusting during the play as he is prior to the play. 

And the points off McCourty's INT proved to be the game winning ones.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick Baited Gomer : Dude. You are the same poster who just wrote this right? The Pats are finding ways to win. And you don't luck yourself into three interceptions, sorry. "The Jets are . . . . a team who keeps finding a way to win. Albeit very lucky and teams basically fall apart right at the end to just let them walk away with a win. I honestly thought the Jets lost this won, my hat is off to a nice comeback."
    well if you are so interested in what I said in other threads you might want to continue and see what else I had to say about the 3 int tonight. I won't repeat myself since you know how to follow me. Also the Jets truly do collapse and then get lucky with a comeback because the other team can't capitalize. Sorry I can't be a little critical of the Pats and expect them to be able to close out a game we are winning by 17 points a little sooner than the last few minutes. Honestly zbellino I don't even know what you are bothering me about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

as a matter of fact the defense hit a forced Manning to make that bad throw and have it picked. But without a pass rush Manning picked apart our secondary through the middle and we couldn't do anything. I see the same weaknesses every game and it hasn't improved. We can't make stops when we have them 15+ yards back, we have almost gave up the lead in the 4th quarter of most of our games an our offense can't keep scoring to put the game away. Sure this team has improved in many aspects but there are glaring problems that will not get the job done in the playoffs it not corrected. This game shouldn't have even been this close, but this is a good grind it out victory.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I just want to see some more aggressive play.  On both sides of the ball.  This cool the engines thing doesn't make me happy...  We got away with it against the Steelers,  but it almost doomed us today... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]as a matter of fact the defense hit a forced Manning to make that bad throw and have it picked. But without a pass rush Manning picked apart our secondary through the middle and we couldn't do anything. I see the same weaknesses every game and it hasn't improved. We can't make stops when we have them 15+ yards back, we have almost gave up the lead in the 4th quarter of most of our games an our offense can't keep scoring to put the game away. Sure this team has improved in many aspects but there are glaring problems that will not get the job done in the playoffs it not corrected. This game shouldn't have even been this close, but this is a good grind it out victory.

Would it be a big enough improvement for you to point out that last year, instead of almost giving up the lead, they actually did give up the lead and lost several games that way. This year, yes, they have given up yardage, but they have held and often made big plays to seal the game regardless of how close it has gotten. I'll take that as a sure sign of improvement. You don't have to make big plays all day - just when it matters.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE] I agree manning is just a rotten QB HAHA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick Baited Gomer : Would it be a big enough improvement for you to point out that last year, instead of almost giving up the lead, they actually did give up the lead and lost several games that way. This year, yes, they have given up yardage, but they have held and often made big plays to seal the game regardless of how close it has gotten. I'll take that as a sure sign of improvement. You don't have to make big plays all day - just when it matters.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    i respect your opinion and also know that the we won because we made the play when it mattered. I am not even asking for big plays, I am asking for us to be able to shut out the other team when we have a 17 point lead! Why is that so hard for you people to understand or even to much to ask for? It is obvious this has been a glaring issue all year long. You bring up last year as if that means anything to a defense, this year, which is full of new rookies. They have improved through out the year, which I have already expressed multiple times. But we can't keep falling apart in the 4th quarter, I hope this is the next improvement this team makes. What will happen if those lucky Jets get an opportunity to make a comeback against us when we had a huge lead?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]McCourty's and Meriweather's INTs were great reads.  The Sanders pick was a combo of Cunningham creeping in on Manning, a bad throw and Sanders doing his job. But, we can't let this guy burn through us at will. Regardless. Detroit looms.  No fooling around. No Clevleand mistake again.  On Thursday Detroit wants to win and Cincy has thrown in the towel.  So, the Jets catch another frackin' break and we have to show up.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    If the Pats are that good, then why aren't the Lions throwing in the towel?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The dominant D concept is not happening this year.   Just forget it. They can play well in stretches, but they're young.

Look around the league and look at other young Ds and look at how they play.

This is a good D against a very good offense tonight and Manning.

I was actually more disappointed in O'Brien in the 4th quarter than I was the D, to be honest.

The Colts can't stop the run, but O'Brien goes spread?

I still say the same thing now as I do in Sept: I expect flaws on the D. I don't excpect flaws with O'Brien calling plays with ths personnel.

I understand the other team is good and whatnot, but you have to be more creative and put thhe onus on the personnel you have.

Where were Hernadez, Gronk and Crump tonight?   You could argue Indy took them out,  but then I question O'Brien's ability to be creative in such a way to get the ball into their hands.

He showed a lot last week. He didn't much this week.

They checked down to BJGE, what, once?

Not good enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I agree BB, the D is exactly what u siad here, young. It takes veterans to be able to be consistent. They are learning and will get better each week as a BB coached teaqm always does.

I think Obrien called a great 3 qtrs. I was not happy we came out in spread to start the 2nd half but after the 1st 3 n out we went back to a lil smash mouth run formation, mixed in with the spread.

I agree 100% about the 4rth qtr I say Gronk n Crumpler on every play with wood/BJGE in the back field. We can run or throw.