Belichick still classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Point differential is a tiebreaker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Yea--they were running up the score. If your a Patriot fan--YOU show some respect. If your not--then quit trying to always find something to point the finger at for your own teams inadequacy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Dimbulb, they couldn't take a knee without giving up the ball on downs.

I realize that adding a lot of seconds together gives you a headache, but you don't start taking a knee until you know it ends the game with the ball still in your possession. Until then, you run the ball. Which is what they did. No passes,just runs to keep the clock moving. And they ran the play clock down to 1 second each play. They scored on a 4th and one with 40 seconds still left.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

they ran a halfback dive with their 5th string running back, not exactly throwing the kitchen sink at them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

the phins gave the pats no choice when they took two unsportsmanlike penalties giving the pats thirty yards of field postion, do me a favor and step away from the keyboard and go pick up the crayons jackass

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

Cry about it please. Las time I checked, Dolphins kept plaiyng evne htough they wer up big on us last time. Same thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I seem to recall the Phins beat the Pats last time by 31 points. This was only 20, what's your beef?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

STFU!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Hey, Woodspuppy, All the Fish had to do was STOP 'EM! That's all! Use Joey Porter's big pie hole and STOP 'EM! Now, isn't that easy? Or is that too complicated for you to handle or comprehend? I'll bet you were an athletic faliure who only played for the game time orange slices and juice box, trophy, and year end pizza party. LMFAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox3. Show patsox3's posts

This offense is still in work. They need to try to points up every time no matter the score! Everybody that has posted in this thread has made a great point. Endless reasons for them to try to put points up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

[Quote]I seem to recall the Phins beat the Pats last time by 31 points. This was only 20, what's your eef?[/Quote]

That's because there is a double standard in the NFL, especially when the Patriots are concerned. If the Pats win by 20 it's "running up the score" If the Pats opponent wins by 20 no one says a word about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Timberpuppy

This was a great win for the Pats, stop looking for excuses to put the Pats down, what they did today shows the rest of the league that the Pats are not dead yet despite losing the reigning NFL- MVP along with Rodney Harrison,Adalius Thomas,Eric Alexander and many others on IE.

Looking for excuses in a win is a sure sign of jealously with a lot of hatred on top. Man Up and take it for what it is, a win for the Pats and a loss for the Dolphins, nothing more nothing less.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The best reason for them to score is simply this: because they can.

After all the smack talk Porter did this week, they deserve it. As someone mentioned, point differential is a tiebreaker at some level. Another valid reason was getting red zone experience for some of the second stringers who were in there. The Fins could have stopped them. The game is for 60 minutes. You need to be able to play every game all the way through. Timberwolves is NOT a Patriots fan. He is one of those trolls who pretends to be a fan, yet has nothing good to say about them. He has been around for a few years, do not let him fool you! He is simply enraged that the Patriots keep winning even though they lost Tom and Rodney, and a lot of other key players. I know not where his true allegiance lies, but I'll bet it's a team the Patriots have repeatedly beaten in key games. Perhaps Colts or Steelers. Maybe the Bolts. But he is no Patriots fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Lordy people. It isn't running up the score.

They were running the clock down in order to take a knee. 30 penalty yards by the Fins led to a 1st and 10 from the 10 with over two minutes left. Because of the time, they couldn't run the clock out by taking a knee without giving up the ball. They couldn't even get a first down because of field position.

Did people just expect them to take a knee and give the ball back to the Dolphins with 40 seconds on the clock? That is what would have happened if they did. They had to run it. They even took as much time between plays as they could.

It wasn't getting even. It wasn't showing up the Fins. It was ensuring they didn't give up the ball to the Dolphins with time left on the clock.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

So its the Pats job to stop scoring?

I thought that was the job of the defensive line...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Lordy, I can't believe this string!

We are talking about a Pats offense, led by a back-up QB, NOT Tom Brady, that is being accused of RUNNING UP THE SCORE!! Holy cow, who would have thought that after TOm went down! Goes to show there are folks who just don't like to see the Pats succeed TOO much, even when they are injury riddled!

As Kevinjake sez... there is a double standard in this league regarding running up the score. When the Pats score a lot of points and blow out a team, the posts start appearing denouncing the "classless" Pats for running up the score. When it is any other team, NOT A PEEP!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

The only problems I have with BB are the 4th down time-out/ field goal against Indy and the 3 man-rush in OT vs the Jets. Those were pretty stupid calls in 2 critical games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

timberwolves, at least the Miami players can face the music:

“We didn’t show much class at the end,” Holliday said. “What’s so disappointing about this loss is not only were we beaten, but the way we handled the loss, especially at the end.”

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]

I don't post often on this Patriot board - I prefer others - but I do scan it from time to time. It wasn't long ago that YOU, sir, were posting how badly Cassell and the Pats suck this season. In fact, there were a LOT of postings on this site by fans jumping off the bandwagon. It's funny how they come back when the Patrs win with all this smack talk and strutting like THEY are in first place in the AFC East. A lot of the Pat fans are just frontrunners who either smack talk AGAINST the Pats when they lose, or smack talk against other fans when the Pats win. It makes this a humerous board to read. I just thought I would start a controversial thread here on a topic that shows up on other fan boards around the NFL. It won't be long before another team runs up the score on the Pats D if they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs. I respect the Patriots team, and have never trashed them like some of the so-called fans on this board have trashed them when they are not playing well. While other Patriot boards think of BDC as a sandbox for kids, I find the hypocricy of many posters humerous.[/Quote]

NB: The comment this fool is responding to is not mine. That is a sentiment I do not ascribe to. The error is with the indexing system on this awesome new board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonpete. Show bostonpete's posts

Pats and Fins go into the game tied. Both were currently not in the playoff seedings. Both are AFC East rivals. Both are chasing the Jets currently. Read the playoff tie breakers, points and point differential play a big part. I suspect the AFC EAst will go to the wire and that last TD, instead of taking a knee might be a big factor in the Pats getting in and possibly the Fins, Jets and Bills not getting in or winning the division.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

YOU CLOWN!! Yet another dimwit that doesn't know the game.
    Hey how 'bout those Timberwolves? Don't they just suck!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

Anyone who has been around this board long enough should know that as far as patriot fans are concerned, bellycheck is a genius, every patriots player is a first ballot hall of famer, and they can absolutely do no wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]Anyone who has been around this board long enough should know that as far as patriot fans are concerned, bellycheck is a genius, every patriots player is a first ballot hall of famer, and they can absolutely do no wrong. [/Quote]

Whatever. Is it any different on a Steelers board, a Jets Board, a Bolts board? Get a grip.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Oh Puleeze!!! You want to complain the Patriots are running it up this year?!! You are a major a****** with an agenda. Jesus Christ.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

lol

[Quote]Dimbulb, they couldn't take a knee without giving up the ball on downs.

I realize that adding a lot of seconds together gives you a headache, but you don't start taking a knee until you know it ends the game with the ball still in your possession. Until then, you run the ball. Which is what they did. No passes,just runs to keep the clock moving. And they ran the play clock down to 1 second each play. They scored on a 4th and one with 40 seconds still left.[/Quote]