Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!

Belichick should have kept Matt Cassel,
    let Richard Seymour play his contract out
    this season as a Patriot, and Tom Brady
    should have been the one traded to the Raiders for
    a 1st round pick or maybe two 1st round picks?
    Focus on reality, Maroney is a bust.
    Patriots needed a stud at OLB
    and failed to address it.
    Sure saving money is great, if you want to be just competitive.
    This sounds like a state of emergency,
    but it's just the 5th game of the season.
    As a fan's point of view, it's embarrassing to get beat
    by a rookie head coach that used your own playbook
    against you. it's unacceptable and there is no excuse.
    You can chalk it up a loss, nothing else you can do?
    You can analyze this patriot team and see where the money is at,
    and the players that should be held accountable,
    especially the quarterback.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!

Honk, Honk, Pennywise. 

Shut Up, Clown! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Tom Brady is old.  Matt Cassel is young.  This isn't rocket science.

At the rate the Patriots are going, they're going to finish the season at 9-7 and that won't get them into the play-offs.

Tom Brady is washed-up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

/yea, ok.. Cassel is just lightening it up out there in KC. Shut up FOOLS!

In Response to Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!:
    [QUOTE]Tom Brady is old.  Matt Cassel is young.  This isn't rocket science. At the rate the Patriots are going, they're going to finish the season at 9-7 and that won't get them into the play-offs. Tom Brady is washed-up.
    Posted by baddawg[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Matt Cassel hasn't got Randy Moss and Wes Welker to throw to either. It's about supporting cast too, moron!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]Honk, Honk, Pennywise.  Shut Up, Clown! 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    Did You Just say shut up clown?  The only Bozo here is you! This man makes perfect sense,,Brady should have been traded, Cassell proved he can run the offense and was better at it than Brady is right now and gave the Pats a quaterback that could run the ball when needed. A trade using Brady would have brought in top talent and draft picks, and freed up money on the cap. period.
    Oh you are the only Clown here Besides Brady on the field, so take that becuase yoru now Brady's beiotch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]/yea, ok.. Cassel is just lightening it up out there in KC. Shut up FOOLS! In Response to Re: Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS! :
    Posted by lynnluvspats[/QUOTE]
    Did You Just Say shut Up Fools? the only fool here is you Magoo! GOt IT! Cassell proved he could run the Patriot offense just as good if not better than Brady did, and gave another dimention to the team, a quaterback that could escape the pocket and run the football. Cassell isnt fairing well in KC because its a whole new system and unfamiliar players.  Bellichick messed up by not trading Brady period. No go away and get back in the kitchen wher you belong! Football is a mans game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Once again, I thank the morons for making me feel smart.  In fact, enough morons have showed up today to get me thinking I'm a genius.  Jeopardy here I come...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]Once again, I thank the morons for making me feel smart.  In fact, enough morons have showed up today to get me thinking I'm a genius.  Jeopardy here I come...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I know, can you believe these people? Thinking Brady is good and keeping him over Cassell....So stupid.. Good thing your a genius though, maybe you could go talk to Brady and find out why he is messing up so bad, in fact Im betting yor gonna tell us how theres nothing to worry about and Brady will get back on track huh. Lol, yeah your a genius all right. Im gonna bet you will do really good on Jeaopardy, as long as the questions are all about a quaterback fom the past with good stats, cuz if they start asking about the ones who are current and preforming really well, you might just lose by throwing Bradys name in there and looking like a total fool lol!  Was there a little too much zip on that pass there bucko? HAAAA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen. Keep Cassel over Brady lol. I agree he should be held accountable. But come the bye week. When the team is 5-2, and Brady has put up back to back 300 yard games. Will you be singing a different tune?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

[QUOTE]Once again, I thank the morons for making me feel smart.  In fact, enough morons have showed up today to get me thinking I'm a genius.  Jeopardy here I come...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    caraway....Agreed.... The posting morons are making me feel like I should end world hunger by noon, and  turn off the human aging gene before dinner....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

some of you are in denial, and that's not the river.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Wow, this is ridiculous.

What has Seymour done for Oakland? Sure, he had 2 sacks and 6 tackles in his first game.. but he's done nothing since. 

Matt Cassel has turned the ball over as much as he's helped KC.  He's also getting sacked and taking a beating because he's doing what he did last year - holding onto the ball WAY TOO LONG!

You people need to calm down and get back to reality.  How many times do people have to remind you about peyton manning last year? They thought it was all doom and gloom, he was done for, etc.  Then in the 8th game of the year he was back to his normal self and he's better than he's been in a LONG time this year; shredding defenses like he used to do with a worse supporting cast than he's had in a while. 

Brady WILL return to form this year; it might not be 100%, but he will be back and he will be 100% next year for sure.  He suffered a MAJOR knee injury and it takes time to get back to normal.  Apparently you've never had a major injury before, but as a person who has (open-heart surgery) it takes a long, long time to get everything back to normal.  Sure I could walk, talk, etc., just fine but it took me almost a year before I was back to working out and playing ball again.   It will be the same thing with his knee, give it time or shut up.

I'm so tired of these complete morons posting on these forums about how he's done and washed up.. shut up and watch the season or go do it yourself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

And the morons come out to play! Yea Matt Cassel is soooo much better then Tom Brady you guys are sooooo right, also when is your cure for cancer coming out? Moron!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]And the morons come out to play! Yea Matt Cassel is soooo much better then Tom Brady you guys are sooooo right, also when is your cure for cancer coming out? Moron!
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly Killa..  I like Matt Cassel but Brady is better...Everyone is so much smarter than Bill. What I see this year on Defense is better than what I saw last year even if it is not top notch it is still better. For some reason they didn't send the dawgs after Orton the way they did against the Ravens. I was amazed. At least when they do blitz this year they can get to the QB. I'm still not worried about Brady. Our schedule gets a little easier now except for the colts and we would have to fall apart completely to not make the playoffs. when you play at the level that Brady plays at you can't take a year off and come back at the same level..It's impossible....See Tiger Woods! It's going to be a good year for us but we're not going to see it untill at least week 10 or so. We even looked like a good team at the end of last year and look at all the injuries we had.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Longhair I can only assume you're not a Pats fan and you're trying to get everyone riled up. I don't know what else you're up to. How about your team whatever it is sssucks!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Wow this is a horrible thread.  The Pats might have maybe been able to get two 1st round picks for Brady?  Are you insane?  They'd get more than 2 1st rounds picks if they traded him.  Culter went for two 1st rounders and Kyle Orton.  Please just stop posting if this is the kind of stuff you're going to write

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Next time hit him with a ice ice baby and then i give that post a 10 haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Wow this is a horrible thread.  The Pats might have maybe been able to get two 1st round picks for Brady?  Are you insane?  They'd get more than 2 1st rounds picks if they traded him.  Culter went for two 1st rounders and Kyle Orton.  Please just stop posting if this is the kind of stuff you're going to write
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

Very true..He also left out certain facts such as....Brady is not replaceable no matter how good you thought Matt Cassel looked and Richard Seymour was gone at the end of the year whether we liked it or not for salary cap reasons.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Wait a little while and your projection may come true.  I think Brady will
    be traded to the Raiders for a 2011 #2 pick and a 2012 #1 pick when
    his contract expires after the 2010 season.  If the Patriots do not make the playoffs this year, the timetable might be pushed up a year. 

The end result will be a return to the days of glory for the Raiders.  With
    a first rate quarterback, the Jim Plunkett saga will be repeated.  Brady will
    lead them to two or three Superbowl wins.  In the meantime, the Patriots
    will struggle under Brain Hoyer and others and will be a losing team when
    Bill Belichick leaves several years down the road.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Jim did you start drinking early today or something? If not what are you smoking and where can I get it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon21. Show Leon21's posts

You people call this backing your team in good times and in bad??

My my my-How are ya?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

In Response to Belichick traded the wrong player to the RAIDERS!:
    [QUOTE]Belichick should have kept Matt Cassel, let Richard Seymour play his contract out this season as a Patriot, and Tom Brady should have been the one traded to the Raiders for a 1st round pick or maybe two 1st round picks? Focus on reality, Maroney is a bust. Patriots needed a stud at OLB and failed to address it. Sure saving money is great, if you want to be just competitive. This sounds like a state of emergency, but it's just the 5th game of the season. As a fan's point of view, it's embarrassing to get beat by a rookie head coach that used your own playbook against you. it's unacceptable and there is no excuse. You can chalk it up a loss, nothing else you can do? You can analyze this patriot team and see where the money is at, and the players that should be held accountable, especially the quarterback.
    Posted by longhairjoe[/QUOTE]

tard

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]You people call this backing your team in good times and in bad?? My my my-How are ya?
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]

other tard

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

[QUOTE]Jim did you start drinking early today or something? If not what are you smoking and where can I get it?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]
    Belichick cut his most popular player when he was at Cleveland. I
    expect him to eventually do the same thing with Brady but trade
    him instead of cut him.