Belichick vs. Williams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Belichick vs. Williams

Gregg Williams used to be the DC @ Washington for many years.  As far as I can remember the Pats have never really had a problem beating the Skins.

I wondered what BB's record was against GW defense and I found an interesting tidbit on a Lousianna news page.....

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/Blog-Belichick-has-had-big-success-against-Greg-Williams-defenses-74690947.html

It seems that I was right.  BB is 5-1 against GW defense and most of the Turnovers that NO got was against subpar teams.

So once again I will say...the offense will be ready, how will the D respond.  DB is good to throw at least 1 pick tonight, can NE db's take advantage?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Belichick vs. Williams

I say we score in the mid to high 30's tonight. Short acurate passes and inside handoffs from the shotgun. Eat up as much clock as we can. Their offense scares me and this will be the best test our "D" has and if we come through and hold them under 28 points I'l be happy looking forward to the playoffs. The "D" is the question. Just like the Colts game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Belichick vs. Williams

Don't forget that beating he put on GW's defense in 2007; I think it was 52-3? Whatever it was, it was awful.. Pats moved the ball at will all game long.