Bellichick only has 199 wins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Bellichick only has 199 wins

What a loser Huh? You would think that a coach being considered for the Hall of fame would be capable of getting at least 200 wins but B.B. has been joke and only got 199.

This guy can't do anything right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Bellichick only has 199 wins

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a loser Huh? You would think that a coach being considered for the Hall of fame would be capable of getting at least 200 wins but B.B. has been joke and only got 199.

This guy can't do anything right.

[/QUOTE]

lol...here's to the next 199 :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

He's Awesome Bubba. I Remember the local radio stations talking about him retiring like 10 years ago. This guy, much like his father will easily coach another 10 years and be the greatest buy all standards. He really is awesome

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Enjoy him while we have him.  I don't think he'll be around much longer.  He always says "I won't stay around like Marv Levy" (translated no coaching when he's 70).  5 more years max IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

do they have lifetime contract sorta like for supreme court justices? You can't retire unless u die! lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

BB is terrible. What sort of chump helps create a team that is a contender every year? Pitiful. We should fire him and bring in a champ like Norv Turner. Also how dare he get a bargain for a good receiver like Brandon Lloyd? We should've paid more for a guy like Garcon or Meachem. Terrible GM...he needs to follow the strategy of the Jets.

/sarcasm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

do they have lifetime contract sorta like for supreme court justices? You can't retire unless u die! lol

[/QUOTE]

I will say this. We know he is here until he decides it's time. This guy loves the game too much to Bow out early. I bet he's around for another 10 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will say this. We know he is here until he decides it's time. This guy loves the game too much to Bow out early. I bet he's around for another 10 years.

[/QUOTE]

i'd say if he earns two more with the patriots so there is a ring for each finger of one hand....he'll retire.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mt Hurl and others told me he sucked.

[/QUOTE]

What a Nasty Rumor Huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He never said that. You're the one who constantly questions his coaching.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I rarely ever question his coaching...and even if I did, I know I'd be completely wrong and crazy.  It's his personnel and organizational decisions that make me scratch my head now and again.

As a coach, there's no one close.  A lot of coaches know less than what he's forgotten over the years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I rarely ever question his coaching...and even if I did, I know I'd be completely wrong and crazy.  It's his personnel and organizational decisions that make me scratch my head now and again.

As a coach, there's no one close.  A lot of coaches know less than what he's forgotten over the years.

[/QUOTE]

I never question his coaching and haven't after our first superbowl. The guys has proven to be the best probably all time. It's a gift to Boston fans.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you come from the Giants and learn from Bill Parcells, The Master?

[/QUOTE]

Parcells is the Master. Too bad he didn't learn to be more of a people person. He would have went down as the best of all time....No question..But now it's BB

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you come from the Giants and learn from Bill Parcells, The Master?

[/QUOTE]

lol...jints, ur too funny....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i'd say if he earns two more with the patriots so there is a ring for each finger of one hand....he'll retire.

[/QUOTE]
     He actually has those ..2 with Giants! I apologize if Jintsfan as already chirped in on this!

19. This post has been removed.