Ben & Jerry are awesome....whats your favorite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Ben & Jerry are awesome....whats your favorite

Change of pace here people....I mean football football football gets a little boring so name your favorite....I'm liking coffee heath bar crunch....

I just picture Cromartie taking his brood out for ice cream, 10 kids 10 hoes and himself he's gonna drop 2 bills easy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Ben & Jerry are awesome....whats your favorite

Their scoop shops will sell you a football player sized bucket of ice cream called the Vermonster.  Two or three buckets and lots of little cups and spoons should handle the entire hatchery.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I tried...I honest to God TRIED to pick just one...it's just not happening. That being said, here's my THREE favorites:

Chubby Hubby: Fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels?!?! HELLO! And there's ICE CREAM TOO! With MORE fudge AND peanut butter!!!! Oh my God, f u c k me dead right now.

Strawberry Cheesecake: Strawberry, alone, is good enough. Strawberry CHEESECAKE ice cream, WITH graham cracker ripples!?!?! If there has ever been a better use of nature's most delicious fruit, I haven't seen, tasted or heard of it.

Half Baked: Do I want chocolate or vanilla? Do I want brownie or cookie dough? F u c k it, throw all those delectable ingredients in a cardboard container, give me a few hits and a spoon, and see you tomorrow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

New York Super Fudge Chunk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Everything but... Coffee heath bar crunch Half baked Magic brownies I know I'm forgetting a few. I love them and Turkey Hill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

always go with mint with Oreo cookies (now with something other than Oreos)

The original is still the best; still remember when they were in a converted gas station