I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN RENO BUT.......

why would a famous, good looking, and very wealthy guy put himself in such a comprmising postion by asking this 31 year old woman (pictured below) to fix his tv. It's common knowledge that in Reno it's easier to get really beautiful young 23 year old girl into your room then it is to get your tv fixed, and in this case, a lot cheaper. The only thing that surprises me about this story is that Benny wasn't wearing his motorcycle helmet.

Can anyone here imagine Tom Brady putting himself in this type of situation? I can't. Tom has too much respect for himself and his team mates. And besides, he could never go home again, with Billy waiting at the door.

Benny not only needs his head screwed on tighter for not wearing a helmet but he also needs a blood transfusion. He's just another smart guy with two heads, but not smart enough to know that he only has enough blood for one at a time.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12767-US-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m7d22-Photos-of-Andrea-McNulty-released-claims-sexually-assaulted-by-Steelers-Ben-Roethlisberger