Benny watch, 10 games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny watch, 10 games.

Due to popular demand, the Benny watch continues.

Big week for Benny. He was way over the top on his 3.4 ypc season's average, getting 4 ypc yesterday. Brought his average all the way up to 3.5 ypc. The NFL average per carry is about 4.2 btw. And he's only averaging 1.1 ypc less than Ridley.

Right now he has the 7th most rushing attempts, and is 16th in total rushing yards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Benny watch, 10 games.

The vindictive exwife named Babe whines again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

are you talking about yards after catch or yards per carry?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yards a carry

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe's evaluation of players is done strictly on the way fantasy football scores players. I doubt he's ever actually touched a football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe's evaluation of players is done strictly on the way fantasy football scores players. I doubt he's ever actually touched a football.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe Exposed:

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2012/08/cincinnati-bengals-another-injury-on-offensive-line-delivers-another-blow-to-playoff-hopes-heading-into-2012-2457376.html

So easy to do because he hates contexts, loves ignorance and refuses to do his homework.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. The Bengals have had injuries on the OL? That's a tough break. Nobody else ever gets them genius.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Babe Exposed:

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2012/08/cincinnati-bengals-another-injury-on-offensive-line-delivers-another-blow-to-playoff-hopes-heading-into-2012-2457376.html

So easy to do because he hates contexts, loves ignorance and refuses to do his homework.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. The Bengals have had injuries on the OL? That's a tough break. Nobody else ever gets them genius.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes. Just because our O Line coach our GM are so fantastic with the O Line replacements, doesn't mean most if not all other NFL teams are.

Look at the Steelers or Jets. They lose ONE OL player and their entire line goes to crap.

You walked right into that one, didn't you?  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Spin away junior. You always reach for the BS context to explain away facts. I own you, and have since I've been here. Actually, everybody does.

Fact is, Benny is an under 4 yac runner for his career genius. Must be that turf toe or the O-line injuries. Because nobody else ever has an injury or has a lineman or two go down.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Babe Exposed:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes. Just because our O Line coach our GM are so fantastic with the O Line replacements, doesn't mean most if not all other NFL teams are.

Look at the Steelers or Jets. They lose ONE OL player and their entire line goes to crap.

You walked right into that one, didn't you?  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Spin away junior. You always reach for the BS context to explain away facts. I own you, and have since I've been here. Actually, everybody does.

Fact is, Benny is an under 4 yac runner for his career genius. Must be that turf toe or the O-line injuries. Because nobody else ever has an injury or has a lineman or two go down.

[/QUOTE]

He was well over 4.0 in 2009 and 2010. 2010 was when he played a full year, so you're wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Somebody get junior some smelling salts. He's delerious. I said his career yards per carry is under 4. Then you talk about portions of that career and tell me I'm wrong. Typical complete and utter BS from junior.

I would say nice try, but it really wasn't. You got owned again junior.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

the majority of the board sees you as a 61 year old closet queen stuck in there with a vast array of Brady dolls.

It's disturbing. Flat out disturbing.  If you want to be Jeffrey Dahmer with dolls and lustful thoughts ot athletes, that's your business. Don't make it ours.

[/QUOTE]

Your insanity worsens junior. You keep talking about "we" or "us".

Here's a clue. The "voices" you hear are not real people. Just like your fake accounts aren't real people.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

"yards a carry"  is not a real term. actually not even english.

YPC, or yards per carry is what you're going for.  YAC is yards after catch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, you're using his stats this year with an entire set of back ups as his O Line and a 2nd year QB in Cincy of all places.

Gee, you really won that debate!  lol

That explains why we marched down the field with him as lead back out of halftime in the SB and scored with ease, only to have him benched after that, with the offense looking like utter crap for the rest of the game. You sure are smart!

NEWSFLASH: NE had never lost a game with BJGE as lead back and Brady throwing under 40 times.

[/QUOTE]

I'm using his stats this year because it's part of his career. DUH. That's what I was talking about, his career, junior.

So you pull out every excuse in the book on his greater body of work as an NFL runner and only want to keep the one good year as an indication. Typical you.

But you ignore the horrible play of the O-line in the 2007 SB and lay the blame on Brady. Ignorant tool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

"yards a carry"  is not a real term. actually not even english.

YPC, or yards per carry is what you're going for.  YAC is yards after catch.

[/QUOTE]

I'll no longer use that abbreviation so as not to confuse anybody. Thanks for pointing it out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Benny Hill? 

I think your point is Benny over the hill.  I agree, its true one way or the other but how or why is it relevant on 2012?

I'm sure you'll actually tell me, which will be totally useless on your part.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I also hear the wind resistance levels are much higher in Cincy - the wind that comes off the lakes really slow the runners down (except for Corey Dillon). Apparently the wind also carries more moisture - which adds weight - you can't expect Benny not to be slowed by this.

Add that into the fact that he might have some sort of mysterious injury, and you can see why he is doing poorly. And of course his offensive line MUST be taken into account...injuries don't happen in football. Yeah you could say that he has a pretty good passing game to take the heat off of him, but then you would just be forgeting the moisture in the air!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Big week for Benny. He was way over the top on his 3.4 ypc season's average, getting 4 ypc yesterday. Brought his average all the way up to 3.5 ypc. The NFL average per carry is about 4.2 btw. And he's only averaging 1.1 ypc less than Ridley.

Right now he has the 7th most rushing attempts, and is 16th in total rushing yards.

[/QUOTE]

Got to hand it to you Babe - here you are posting a Benny thread even when Benny has a good week and you're still getting slammed. It's funny, but people confuse the fact that no one is saying Benny wasn't a try hard/nice guy...all we are saying is that he wasn't very good and he was no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands. Same thing that Belichick told everyone this summer...if he had a guy that warranted additional carries, he would of gave the guy additional carries. Simple.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got to hand it to you Babe - here you are posting a Benny thread even when Benny has a good week and you're still getting slammed. It's funny, but people confuse the fact that no one is saying Benny wasn't a try hard/nice guy...all we are saying is that he wasn't very good and he was no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands. Same thing that Belichick told everyone this summer...if he had a guy that warranted additional carries, he would of gave the guy additional carries. Simple.

[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is in 2010 Benny's stats were the following:

229 carries  1,008 Yards, 4.4 yards a carry and 13 TD's

Sounds pretty good to me.  2011 the stats dip some but he still added 11 TD's.

Seems like Ridley is on that pace this year.... Not seeing the big difference.  Benny also has been healthy his whole carrer and Ridley already missed a full season....