Benny Watch - 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny Watch - 2013

Just kidding.

But I did want to point out that despite him being a mediocre NFL back who is exceptional in holding on to the ball, Ridley is not remarkably better despite showing early signs of being so and clearly possessing more running talent.

And Vereen? This guy has turned out to be as useless as golden bozos on a chicken.

Despit some redoubled efforts to commit to effective running, and a new cast of suspect characters, this running game continues to wither when we need them most.

In other words, pretty much, we might as well still have Benny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: Benny Watch - 2013

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Just kidding.

But I did want to point out that despite him being a mediocre NFL back who is exceptional in holding on to the ball, Ridley is not remarkably better despite showing early signs of being so and clearly possessing more running talent.

And Vereen? This guy has turned out to be as useless as golden bozos on a chicken.

Despit some redoubled efforts to commit to effective running, and a new cast of suspect characters, this running game continues to wither when we need them most.

Top 5 rushing seasons, Patriots history:

1  Corey Dillon   2004  30  15 games 345 att  1635 yds  12 TDs  44  4.7 y/a
    2  Curtis Martin  1995  22  16 games 368 att  1487 yds  14 TDs  49  4.0 y/a
    3  Jim Nance      1966  24  14 games 299 att  1458 yds  11 TDs  65  4.9 y/a
    4  Stevan Ridley  2012  23  16 games 290 att  1263 yds  12 TDs  41  4.4 y/a
    5  Craig James    1985  24  16 games 263 att  1227 yds  5  TDs  65  4.7 y/a

Yeah, that Ridley guy is a bum.

**edit - also... Ridley had the fewest fumbles on that list

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

hey babe thought you retired several times? do us a favor and go back into retirement but stay there this time!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

hey babe thought you retired several times? do us a favor and go back into retirement but stay there this time!

Do us a favor and ESAD, k? LOL

Just visiting miscreant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Exactly. And take Pezzy, Mt Hurl, RKrap and TCal with you.

Stop talking to yourself bonehead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

Just kidding.

Top 5 rushing seasons, Patriots history:

1  Corey Dillon   2004  30  15 games 345 att  1635 yds  12 TDs  44  4.7 y/a
    2  Curtis Martin  1995  22  16 games 368 att  1487 yds  14 TDs  49  4.0 y/a
    3  Jim Nance      1966  24  14 games 299 att  1458 yds  11 TDs  65  4.9 y/a
    4  Stevan Ridley  2012  23  16 games 290 att  1263 yds  12 TDs  41  4.4 y/a
    5  Craig James    1985  24  16 games 263 att  1227 yds  5  TDs  65  4.7 y/a

Yeah, that Ridley guy is a bum.

**edit - also... Ridley had the fewest fumbles on that list

So, you think Ridley had one of the best running seasons in Pats' history?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Brilliant analysis and full of facts like:

Cap hit - Benny - 3.25M vs. Ridley/Vereen combine 1.75 M - pats savings = 1.5M - Advantage R/V

Yards and Average yds per carry - Benny 1094 at 3.9 - Ridley 1263 at 4.4 and Vereen 251 at 4.0 - pats gain - 400yds plus half a yard per attempt.

TDs and Fumbles/lost - Benny 6 TDs 3/2 fumbles/lost - Ridley 12 TDs 4/2 fumbles/lost and Vereen 3 TDs 0/0 fumbles/lost. Pats advantage 9 TDs and even on fumbles lost.

I will grant you that Benny had a few more receptions than R/V - 22 vs. 14, but yards and yards per catch still favor the Pats - Benny - 104 yds, 4.7yds/ - R/V 200yds, 14.3 yds/

So ... do I wish the Pats were paying an extra 1.5M for the Law Firm so they could get 75% of the production of the backs they have ... um, NO.

Nice to slam BB for not paying to retain players, but ... got to look at the results, too. Seems like in this case, BB read it pretty well.

I liked BJGE, he was and is a good player. But his best attribute was that he NEVER fumbled the ball. Looks like BB got rid of him just in time cause he is a fumble machine in Cinci! Tongue Out

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

Brilliant analysis and full of facts like:

Cap hit - Benny - 3.25M vs. Ridley/Vereen combine 1.75 M - pats savings = 1.5M - Advantage R/V

Yards and Average yds per carry - Benny 1094 at 3.9 - Ridley 1263 at 4.4 and Vereen 251 at 4.0 - pats gain - 400yds plus half a yard per attempt.

TDs and Fumbles/lost - Benny 6 TDs 3/2 fumbles/lost - Ridley 12 TDs 4/2 fumbles/lost and Vereen 3 TDs 0/0 fumbles/lost. Pats advantage 9 TDs and even on fumbles lost.

I will grant you that Benny had a few more receptions than R/V - 22 vs. 14, but yards and yards per catch still favor the Pats - Benny - 104 yds, 4.7yds/ - R/V 200yds, 14.3 yds/

So ... do I wish the Pats were paying an extra 1.5M for the Law Firm so they could get 75% of the production of the backs they have ... um, NO.

Nice to slam BB for not paying to retain players, but ... got to look at the results, too. Seems like in this case, BB read it pretty well.

I liked BJGE, he was and is a good player. But his best attribute was that he NEVER fumbled the ball. Looks like BB got rid of him just in time cause he is a fumble machine in Cinci! Tongue Out

Like I said....

"Ridley is not remarkably better"

If he was, I would have said so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are an absolute loony bird. Do you realize how crazy you look thinking anyone else who agrees with me or me with them is somehow me under a different board name?

Hey Quags!  I am you and you me!  lmao

Babe = Mentally Ill

It is common knowledge that you post under multiple accounts dumbkoff. Whether this particular one or that particular one is you or not is moot. What isn't moot is that anybody ascribing to your depraved rantings is likely one of your pathetic fakes you made up to pretend your insanity is shared.

It's like old times, making you look like the fool that you are. LMAO@U every time junior.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Just visiting miscreant.

Who is Miss Creant?

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along. It had no relevance last year and, just like you, it will have no relevance this year.

Cue - you calling me Griswold... go...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Just visiting miscreant.

Who is Miss Creant?

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along. It had no relevance last year and, just like you, it will have no relevance this year.

Not talking abour Benny bright boy. And you are relevant? What a joke.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to THTM's comment:

Babe = Mentally Ill

Crusty when you choke you chicken it better not be jints.

Yeah, a whole 90 posts. You couldn't possibly be anybody else. What a stiff.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Foot in Mouth

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Just visiting miscreant.

Who is Miss Creant?

No. You're just using Benny's name in order to get people to pay attention to your latest warped agenda. Now is Ridley is going to be the subject of your imbecilic blatherings for the next year? And you say that I'm the joke here.

Do us all a favor. Next time you feel like visiting... don't.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

So, you think Ridley had one of the best running seasons in Pats' history?

Yes.  Both the numbers and the eye-test bear it out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just visiting miscreant.

Who is Miss Creant?

No. You're just using Benny's name in order to get people to pay attention to your latest warped agenda. Now is Ridley is going to be the subject of your imbecilic blatherings for the next year? And you say that I'm the joke here.

Do us all a favor. Next time you feel like visiting... don't.

What's the warped agenda bright boy? That I'm pointing out we still can't count on the run game when we need it?

And I'm craving attention? Right again bright boy. That's why I've barely posted here since the season ended. You're a real Einstein.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The paranoid schizophrenic clearly hasn't been taking his meds; either that or he's just as senile as ever.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

You are an absolute loony bird. Do you realize how crazy you look thinking anyone else who agrees with me or me with them is somehow me under a different board name?

Babe = Mentally Ill

He's a paranoid schizophrenic.  He can't help it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along.

BTW

Zip that dumb yap or I might decide to make the visit permanent.

What a tough guy!  I'm sure antibody is trembling with fear right now.  Get over yourself you miserable geezer

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe = Mentally Ill

It is common knowledge that you post under multiple accounts dumbkoff. Whether this particular one or that particular one is you or not is moot. What isn't moot is that anybody ascribing to your depraved rantings is likely one of your pathetic fakes you made up to pretend your insanity is shared.

It's like old times, making you look like the fool that you are. LMAO@U every time junior.

"common knowledge"

Umm, no it isn't because I don't post under multiple names. This has been covered before.

It's stunning that you are a 61 year old individual.  YOu've turned into nothing more than a troll and everyone with an IQ over 100 here knows it. Anyone that aligns with you is either a moron or a troll themselves.

And you know why you still troll here, but have done it less in recent months? Because you lost.  Some guy on 98.5 and said "we're reallu just waiting on Brady". Yep. We are.

And that wasn't me. Some older dude called in and said that.  So, as you can see, I am not the only one who feels Brady himself needs to wake up in the postseason.

The reason why you've been quiet lately, along with Pezzy and some others, is because BB just had a knockout FA period, keeping everyone he wanted at good money, scoring for need and talent at SS, KR/RB and DT. Even the Donald Jones WR move is intriguing because he has experience and they know what they're getting.

FA period w/draft = A  That's right. BB gets an A. Again.  Last year, he had a stronger draft than FA period, this year it might be the opposote, but it's still an A. And, this bothers you. It bothers you, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, and any other moron who still thinks it's 2009 with BB trading off Seymour and Vrabel to get ROI and commit to a youth movement.

Let the rest of us at least enjoy this brilliance. 

Now, add in what appears to be a solid draft, and you're starting threads to further push your scapegoating agenda with regards to why Brady laid an egg in the 4th qtr of SB 46. Your selfish, scapegoating based agenda. 

It had nothing to do with Benny. It had to do with Tom Brady.  And his buddy Wes Welker. You know, kind of our best players not executing in crunch time. 

Get over it.  

Stifle the blather junior. A plethora of posters have attested to their certainty that you post under multiple accounts.

Saying you don't is like saying you haven't been banned upteen times. LMAO@U

I've been quiet lately because this place is a joke, and YOU make it that way. You are absolutely the most clueless "fan" I have ever come across in many many years of posting on various Pats' boards. CLUELESS.

Your pathetic little act is to slam the GOAT and pump up guys like Chung or Meriweather that BB cuts when contract time comes along while the rest of us said they stank all along. The depth of your football imbecility is immeasurable.