Benny Watch - 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Benny Watch - 2013

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along.

BTW

Zip that dumb yap or I might decide to make the visit permanent.

What a tough guy!  I'm sure antibody is trembling with fear right now.  Get over yourself you miserable geezer

Hi Rusty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along.

BTW

Zip that dumb yap or I might decide to make the visit permanent.

What a tough guy!  I'm sure antibody is trembling with fear right now.  Get over yourself you miserable geezer

Hi Rusty.

Yup.  I was right.  The dosage for your paranoid schizophrenic meds need to be upped.  I passed your creepy "I'm not Rusty" test with flying colors and yet you still try to divert and claim that I'm Rusty.  Seek help, Scrooge.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

hey babe thought you retired several times? do us a favor and go back into retirement but stay there this time!

Exactly. And take Pezzy, Mt Hurl, RKrap and TCal with you.

Stop talking to yourself bonehead.

You are an absolute loony bird. Do you realize how crazy you look thinking anyone else who agrees with me or me with them is somehow me under a different board name?

Hey Quags!  I am you and you me!  lmao

Babe = Mentally Ill

It is common knowledge that you post under multiple accounts dumbkoff. Whether this particular one or that particular one is you or not is moot. What isn't moot is that anybody ascribing to your depraved rantings is likely one of your pathetic fakes you made up to pretend your insanity is shared.

It's like old times, making you look like the fool that you are. LMAO@U every time junior.

"common knowledge"

Umm, no it isn't because I don't post under multiple names. This has been covered before.

It's stunning that you are a 61 year old individual.  YOu've turned into nothing more than a troll and everyone with an IQ over 100 here knows it. Anyone that aligns with you is either a moron or a troll themselves.

And you know why you still troll here, but have done it less in recent months? Because you lost.  Some guy on 98.5 and said "we're reallu just waiting on Brady". Yep. We are.

And that wasn't me. Some older dude called in and said that.  So, as you can see, I am not the only one who feels Brady himself needs to wake up in the postseason.

The reason why you've been quiet lately, along with Pezzy and some others, is because BB just had a knockout FA period, keeping everyone he wanted at good money, scoring for need and talent at SS, KR/RB and DT. Even the Donald Jones WR move is intriguing because he has experience and they know what they're getting.

FA period w/draft = A  That's right. BB gets an A. Again.  Last year, he had a stronger draft than FA period, this year it might be the opposote, but it's still an A. And, this bothers you. It bothers you, Pezzy, Mt Hurl, and any other moron who still thinks it's 2009 with BB trading off Seymour and Vrabel to get ROI and commit to a youth movement.

Let the rest of us at least enjoy this brilliance. 

Now, add in what appears to be a solid draft, and you're starting threads to further push your scapegoating agenda with regards to why Brady laid an egg in the 4th qtr of SB 46. Your selfish, scapegoating based agenda. 

It had nothing to do with Benny. It had to do with Tom Brady.  And his buddy Wes Welker. You know, kind of our best players not executing in crunch time. 

Get over it.  

Hey riding on the king!

Told you once already, to quit calling out my name.  I don't like boys no matter how feminine you appear to be.

I'm not going to comment on the draft because, truthfully, I don't know enough about these guys and prefer to see the outcome after they've played awhile.  The Dobson pick looks intriguing, though, and it's about time if he works out.

Quiet because the Pats had a good Off season????.  BWAHAAAA!  If they had a good off season I along with the other Pats fans would be ecstatic.  You on the other hand are nothing but a BB jewel polisher and Hate TB because some feel the team is "him" and not BB.  This threatens your warped perception of reality.  The TRUE reason you Bash TB.

Just admit it!

Some how I find it hard to be exited about some oft injured players and others that are nearing SSI.  Oh, and there's the receiver who had exactly 2 good games, both against the pitiful and pathetic Pats D.   WoooHoooo.

No one cares if you and some old guy think TB is the problem?  You have lost all credibility on this board because of that and your sick  " I'm better, smarter, better looking and make more money than you", insulting persona.  You are a joke!

Here's a hint:  People that actually have something to brag about, usually don't!!!!  They don't have to, you fool.

Just go check out some of the other threads and see people marveling in you being banned.

And yes, you do have multiple accounts.  Proved that already so quit the BS lies. 

We all KNOW.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^^Didn't even read it.

Like clockwork, here comes Babe's boyfriend, also madly in love with just Tom Brady. 

Look no further to who the real trolls are here, folks.

Ya, you read it you instigating POS.  Just grow the F up.  36 yo with a 6 yo mentality.

Just like your idol and pretend lover, BB, you are reaching!!!!!!  LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I always liked Benny but think the RB situation is better now. The cap hit is much less now and Ridley can break off longer runs of 20 plus yard, something Benny didn't do. I agree that Vareen gets injured a lot but he's shown flashes of being dangerous as a runner and receiver out of the backfield. I'd give him another season to see if he can stay healthy, he didn't have an injury problem at cal. I like the state of the backs and running game, top 5 back last year not bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

hey babe thought you retired several times? do us a favor and go back into retirement but stay there this time!

Do us a favor and ESAD, k? LOL

Just visiting miscreant.

Who is Miss Creant?

No matter, visiting hours are over. Thanks for stopping by. Time to pack up your Benny obsession and run along. It had no relevance last year and, just like you, it will have no relevance this year.

Cue - you calling me Griswold... go...

Not talking abour Benny bright boy. And you are relevant? What a joke.

No. You're just using Benny's name in order to get people to pay attention to your latest warped agenda. Now is Ridley is going to be the subject of your imbecilic blatherings for the next year? And you say that I'm the joke here.

Do us all a favor. Next time you feel like visiting... don't.

What's the warped agenda bright boy? That I'm pointing out we still can't count on the run game when we need it?

And I'm craving attention? Right again bright boy. That's why I've barely posted here since the season ended. You're a real Einstein.

I'm not Einstein, but I am a bright boy. Thanks for noticing and thanks for the compliment.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

So, you think Ridley had one of the best running seasons in Pats' history?

Yes.  Both the numbers and the eye-test bear it out.

So you think Ridley is as good or close to Nance, Dillon or Martin?

Because I've seen all of them play, and my eye test says Ridley can't carry their jock.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm not Einstein, but I am a bright boy. Thanks for noticing and thanks for the compliment.

I assure you, nobody would mistake your drivel contributed here as Einsteinian. But you might be mistaken for Alfred E. Neuman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I always liked Benny but think the RB situation is better now. The cap hit is much less now and Ridley can break off longer runs of 20 plus yard, something Benny didn't do. I agree that Vareen gets injured a lot but he's shown flashes of being dangerous as a runner and receiver out of the backfield. I'd give him another season to see if he can stay healthy, he didn't have an injury problem at cal. I like the state of the backs and running game, top 5 back last year not bad.

I agree Ridley is a tad better than Benny. But he isn't exceptional, and is a cripple shooter to an extent. In the face of stiff opposition, he withers.

I just don't see the big upgrade others see. If I see such a thing, I'll let you know. Vereen is looking more and more like a bust.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I assure you, nobody would mistake your drivel contributed here as Einsteinian. But you might be mistaken for Alfred E. Neuman.

Aren't you the guy who said he doesn't appreciate or resort to name calling?    

Tsk, tsk.

Clearly indicative of a weak intellect.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Aren't you the guy who said he doesn't appreciate or resort to name calling?    

Tsk, tsk.

Clearly indicative of a weak intellect.

What name did I call you? I only call Rusty names.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What's funny about you, too, is the fact you think you're funny with your little attempts at comedic zingers.

You can't even do that right.  lmao

Who said I was trying to be funny dumbkoff?

Oh, I see.  Your little attempted "you might be Alfred E Numan" was not a really pathetic comedic attempt.

Sure, Gramps. Sure.

Hey, jello or pudding for dessert tonight?  Bingo or cansta at 7 PM in the craft/event room?

You're catching on dumbkoff. I literally meant what I said. It wasn't an insult.

No bonehead. At the manor tonight we're having a reading of "Rusty's conspiracy theory that BB is afraid of Brady and does whatever he says". It's a dark comedy. Should be fun for all.

Do you have any kids Rusty? My advice: don't have any, for all our sakes.

25. This post has been removed.