Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

Killa-The problem is when I say anything against the pats or sawx guys like M1020 rat me out to the Homer Mods and I get ousted.But of course I figured out a way to get back in no matter what the Mods do-It's driving M1020 nuts.
    Can you believe I got tossed for saying that the 04 and 07 sawx seasons didn't count because of the steroid users that were outed by the league.
    Me saying something along the lines of 92 years and counting really p issed some people off.
    I just call them like I see them.

Shark fishing was a blast-went out of Marshfield-couldn't have asked for a better day.

Had to put up with the horrible accents but a great weekend none the less!

I'll check back in later-Hey Pedroverrated go put your sox hat on after you put your pats Tshirt and Celts sweats on.Don't forget the Bruins boxers...LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon in our defense you new yorkers have quite the accents as well. And I cant count the number of people I have seen over the years in Yankee hats and clothes and bumber stickers so its not like you new yorkers are any better. I am not a baseball man so i could care less what you say about the Sox but from what I understand quite a few Yankees were outed as steroid users as well including your prized player A Rod so I dont see where you got that high horse but maybe you should get off it. LoL Good to hear you had a good time up hear. Marshfield is a good place, we call it Marsh Veges here in Quincy hahaha I used to buy some killer weed in Marshfield back in the day. Rich kids always have the best drugs LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

One guy was outed with a blood test and that was Arod-Two of your guys Manny and Poppy were outed with blood tests.

Therefore forever nullifying the 04 and 07 seasons.

The New York is accent is music to me ears...

Fuhgetaboutit!

I'll check in later-Send my love to M1020-Thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont care about baseball so I got no worries about that but both citys have accents so I dont get why you harp on the Boston accent so much. You guys sound weird to people down south and so do we if anything we have that in common.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!:
    [QUOTE]One guy was outed with a blood test and that was Arod-Two of your guys Manny and Poppy were outed with blood tests. Therefore forever nullifying the 04 and 07 seasons. The New York is accent is music to me ears... Fuhgetaboutit! I'll check in later-Send my love to M1020-Thanks
    Posted by LeonLike[/QUOTE]

No one from NY talks like that, you idiot. "Fuhgetaboutit" Only Italians talk like that, and last I checked NY isn't Italy. How do I know, I'm from NY. 

Mark Sanchez is an average QB and he will always be an average QB. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]8 and 8 at best-When Brady goes down(and it's only a matter of time)that prediction will obviously have to change.That knee and now the shoulder???He's getting a little old and a little fragile.

No problem, Leon. We have an experienced back up QB coming soon. Probably Testaverde, but maybe some star like A.J. Feeley.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

[QUOTE]Killa-The problem is when I say anything against the pats or sawx guys like M1020 rat me out to the Homer Mods and I get ousted.But of course I figured out a way to get back in no matter what the Mods do-It's driving M1020 nuts. Can you believe I got tossed for saying that the 04 and 07 sawx seasons didn't count because of the steroid users that were outed by the league. Me saying something along the lines of 92 years and counting really p issed some people off. I just call them like I see them. Shark fishing was a blast-went out of Marshfield-couldn't have asked for a better day. Had to put up with the horrible accents but a great weekend none the less! I'll check back in later-Hey Pedroverrated go put your sox hat on after you put your pats Tshirt and Celts sweats on.Don't forget the Bruins boxers...LOL

if Papi and ManRam tested positive for 04-07 then we'd know about it. those world series titles are clean no doubt about it. and i'd never dress in a all boston attire, i'd be crucified down where i am

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Loser leon...the patriots went 11-5 without brady last year, what do you think they will do when he's in? Thanks to your pathetic QB FARVE (the crying machine) we didnt get into the playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I found myself alone walking down the board walk in New Jersey in my red sox T shirt the year after we came back in teh ACLS and won the world series and I was insanely umcomfortable walking around. But no one did anything so it was all good. But I got the stink eye the whole time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Winter is roughly six months long where I live, and my heavy coat is Pats gear.

I've been a Patriots fan for 40 years and more.

You know what people out here on the prairie who see me in my colors call me?

Frontrunner.

People are funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Is that an insult?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

I think we should all just becomne Raiders fans now, because you have to assume at some point within our lifetime they'll be good again and we can all claim we were on board now / non bandwagon. Seeing how bad the  AFC West division is, you almost have to wonder whether if the Raiders caught some form of lightning in a bottle they could end up at 8-8 themselves?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

[QUOTE]I found myself alone walking down the board walk in New Jersey in my red sox T shirt the year after we came back in teh ACLS and won the world series and I was insanely umcomfortable walking around. But no one did anything so it was all good. But I got the stink eye the whole time.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
    Yea, im not a huge fan of people staring at me when i'm just minding my own

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yes and even more so when they have that " I am going to stab you" look in their eyes lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GymratsGhost. Show GymratsGhost's posts

Leon...did you play football?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibba192471. Show gibba192471's posts

Jets fans are funny ..... your team has won what, ONE championship?  That was Super Bowl III LOL. Shut up Leon and go away!! See Little Rats like Leon have to get thier lil jabs in now because come say, after week one, the will be on the path to another meaningless season.

Enjoy Leon .... JETS MESS MESS MESS!! LOL losers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

49 patriots-You're from New York and you're a pats fan?Can you say Benedict Arnold??
    I'm guessing that you must have jumped on that bandwagon just a few years ago like so many others in here...you know who you are.
    Gibba-Yes the Jets have one Championship without the help of illegal tapes.Think about it.If you know what the other team is going to run before they run it I would call that an unfair advantage also known a s Spygate.But that's a discussion for another day.Now go sit down and try to recover.

Honda!-How are ya!?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibba192471. Show gibba192471's posts

Leon My friend,

You don know that they are still taping right? All teams are .... common practice. Watch a game and see the coaches cover there mouths while they speak, why do you think they are doing that? Because they know they are being taped.

The only thing the Patriots did wrong was tape from the location they did. If they woudld have had the Video Staffer in press box, no biggie. Oh and as for your Jets Superbowl III winners, how many of those Gents had Stickem on there hands? How many of them were held or Clipped??? All cheating acts ... must be a tainted championship win right? Cheating is cheating .... You know what they say, "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying!!"

I'll take my three Video tape Championships how ever we got them ... Because no matter how much you guys cry ... they ain't taking them away!!

J-E-T-S MESS MESS MESS!! LOL Losers!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Obviously some people don't know Football in this room, if they think the Pats are going 8-8? Must be a pathetic Bills fan, or even worse Jets fan. Please. They have no voice on winning. Keep enjoying your draft pick bombs yearly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

So Gibba-You condone cheating in sports?Make sure to answer the question.

In my humble opinion I thought BB should have been thrown out of the league for his as you say illegal taping,I call it cheating.But I do like the ring that the "Video Tape Championships"has to it.You can be sure I'll be using that in the future.Thanks

Don't forget to answer the condoning of cheating in sports question.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibba192471. Show gibba192471's posts

Like I said Leon,

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying!!! Every team cheats from one extent to the other. If it's bringing guys in to get and edge on the other teams play book ... see Andre Woodson to Redskins from the Giants .... or to teams video taping signals to build a data base.

Every team cheats ... It's part of sport ... Spit balls, stealing signs, greenies or HGH. They all cheat .... So call the championships what you like .... They are Vince Lombardi Trophies all the same ... and there are no * next to the trophies ... so I get to gloat .... "I am a fan of the team of the new millennium, THE New England Patriots"

J-E-T-S Mess Mess Mess!! LOL Losers!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

How a typical of a cheats fan to not answer the question of whether or not they condone cheating in sports.

First Spygate and then Manny and Poppy.Can any of your teams win the old fashioned way by earning it?You know like the Giants did when they beat the pants off the cheats in their last SB?
    OK Gibba condones cheating...anybody else care to chime in?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

[QUOTE]How a typical of a cheats fan to not answer the question of whether or not they condone cheating in sports. First Spygate and then Manny and Poppy.Can any of your teams win the old fashioned way by earning it?You know like the Giants did when they beat the pants off the cheats in their last SB? OK Gibba condones cheating...anybody else care to chime in?
    i assume you aren't a Mets fan and Condone what A-Rod has done since he's admitted using Steroids. 3 MVPs, And 4 Silver Sluggers.  hmmm and you say we condone cheating when you are doing the same thing. Back with the Hypocrisy 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

I for one don't condone cheating in sports where you seem to relish in it.Yeah Arod got caught and it makes me sick.He's clean now and the only thing I have to worry about with him is Kate Hudson!.She killed the Black Crowes(a great band until she showed up..and left)and any guy she throws to the side goes immediately in the tank.Keep him happy Kate and dump him in November.

You know there is a road sign on 95 North that currently says Boston 128 miles **********.Geez I wonder how that got there!?

LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle-. Show BostonMuscle-'s posts

Leon can you answer my question?

Did you play football? Tell us a story
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA