Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mark5846. Show mark5846's posts

Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

i hope you guys are kidding,if not your nuttier than squirrel turds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mark5846. Show mark5846's posts

you guys are nuttier than squirrel turds

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In Response to Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Steve-Now I know where I should go to get my "avatar"! That South Park episode was hilarious!The whole disgusting and embarrassing episode that BB got caught up in isn't funny but that South Park episode was great! I remember them saying something to the effect that the whole country perceived the pats as the cheaters except people in NE.Boy that BB has you people drinking the Kool Aid!Great episode folks-It's a must watch for any pats fan!
    Posted by LeonLike[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon, I hear they are coming out with an all new "Beavis and Butthead" just for you and Sanchez, or whoever your QB is this week.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!:
    [QUOTE]I for one don't condone cheating in sports where you seem to relish in it.Yeah Arod got caught and it makes me sick.He's clean now and the only thing I have to worry about with him is Kate Hudson!
    Posted by LeonLike[/QUOTE]

????? His team mates call him beeatch titz. If you're on the juice you have them, when you stop they go away. He has them, thus his team mates comments. It appears that drinking NYC sewer water has diminished your mental capacity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Your dream about the Pats' having an 8-8 season reminds of an old story about Ty Cobb: in 1961, when he was in his seventies, he was asked how he would do against modern-era pitchers...about .300, he replied....are today's pitchers THAT good?....no, he said, at his age (74) his eyesight aint what it used to be....

In other words, when this current offense is on its last legs (i.e. retirement age)....it might go down to 8-8....otherwise, I don't think so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Well well HI gang!

What a great and productive day for me...I hope you can say the same for yourselves!
    OK Where we? ah yes the preseason prediction of the pats going 8 and 8.I see our friend from overseas( PerryM)has  chimed in.He never really adds anything to the conversation but we'll keep around anyway.Kinda like Gymrat,remember him?He named himself that!Yeah I can't believe it myself.
    Yesterday we discussed the pats OLine and the fact that they gave up 47 yeah you heard that stat correctly...47,lead the league,in sacks.Add that fact to the fact that your QB is becoming as fragile as a China doll and I see a Bad moon arisin' in NE.
    Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome!
    How I can forget...How are YA!?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

I understand that Welker is hurt now also??
    I can't believe that the little runt is actually on the roster!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Dude...Leon...  come on

Obviously you are not a boston fan. Dont you have a life?

I mean... why on earth would you troll a website to talk trash about a team you dont like?

Do you think you are going to persuade people and change their minds? Do you care about the opinions of all of the people that post on these blogs?

I like the pats so I come hear to rally with other fans. You spend your days coming hear to talk trash about the pats. Why dont you go troll your own teams website. Crazy if you ask me.

What a nut job

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Runt? We just signed the Travelocity Gnome and from what I heard his route running and cut skills are untouchable.Either way,Wes is going to get another 100+ catches while a shivering Sanchez discovers what windchill and snow are.Nov 22 at NE,Dec 3 at Buff, 5 games at Giants stadium between Nov.1 and Jan 3.You better hope Miss Sanchez brought his mittens with him from sunny USC. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

55 posts leon and already the mods are ready to can you again. How many nicknames this week? Already you have 2 this week......11-5 without brady last year, what you honestly think they will go 8-8 this year? Brady and the Pats will on record pace to have more touchdowns than 07.... Cant wait till week 2

On a serious note...Is it true you played Div1 football? I really like that story, can you tell it to us again.