Best Defence.....? And 24 unanswered points......?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Best Defence.....? And 24 unanswered points......?

The Jets deserve their dues for making the most of an unearned opportunity to the playoffs.  They sure did a better job at the dance than we did.  That said, I said all along that they are hardly the 85 Bears; especially the playoff Bears.  I was right.  They have a good D, but it wasn't a great D as they might have tried to portray things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

They were the new edition of the 2006 Bears: great defense, good running game, one good receiver, and a terrible quarterback who could only take them so far.

If the Jets won, Mark Sanchez would have been without a doubt the worse quarterback to ever play in a Super Bowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

A good OL, three good receivers, and an average running game. That's all it takes to even the playing field against the NJ Jets. That being said, the Pats are lacking in all three and have a lot of work to do to even that field.
     The Patriots did win convincingly the last time these two teams met, but NJ is an improving team, and as much as I hate to say it, the Pats are not. Hopefully that will change this off season. Maybe seeing their division rivals have success will put the fire back in their bellies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

simple and plain the jets have a barely mediocre offense the D is good not great, unlike mine, lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm not sure the Jet's' D failed as much as

the Colts did something the Pats simply did not do this year; adjusted on the sideline and at half time. They looked like a different team in the 2nd half.

Sad to say, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna take it all (although I'm rooting for the Saints). Manning is like having an offensive coordinator in the huddle, we don't even have one on the sideline.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Hey...the Patriots did basically the same thing. Its' simple...the Colts' offense is better than the Jets' defense...or any other defense. Unfortunately, I've never seen Peyton Manning play better than he has this year.