Best DL in football?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Best DL in football?

With a starting DL of Haynesworth, Vince and a fully recovered Ty Warren and with Wright, Brace, Pryor, Richards, and Love as backups things look pretty good!  As a matter of fact I do not think there will be a better starting three on the DL than those three. I also think they'll try Moore and Murrell as outside linebackers before they are cut or traded.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Best DL in football?

In Response to Best DL in football?:
    [QUOTE]With a starting DL of Haynesworth, Vince and a fully recovered Ty Warren and with Wright, Brace, Pryor, Richards, and Love as backups things look pretty good!  As a matter of fact I do not think there will be a better starting three on the DL than those three. I also think they'll try Moore and Murrell as outside linebackers before they are cut or traded.
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]

All this is a pipe dream...unless Haynesworth physically and, more importantly, mentally, commits himself to play ball. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Best DL in football?

I second TP

IF Haynesworth is in shape and IF he puts his head into the game a line of Warren, Wilfork, Haynesworth is a massive line.

Imagine if we get Roth and put him opposite Cunningham behind this line? That would be one of the best front 7 in football