Best moron posts pre and post SB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Best moron posts pre and post SB

List yours here...

My favorites...

The Colts fan saying last week that Manning won't 'allow' the Colts to lose. Another case of Peyton is God.

The Cowboys fan on the NFL site last night trying to latch onto the Saints with a post about the south beating the evil yankees again. (someone forgot to tell him the south lost the civil war). As if Dallas and New Orleans have any thing in common.

The Chargers fan on the NFL site ranting about how next year is their year.        ( anyone ever heard a Chargers fan say that before? )

And of course coltsbabe claiming they're still the team of the decade

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Best moron posts pre and post SB

"The Cowboys fan on the NFL site last night trying to latch onto the Saints with a post about the south beating the evil yankees again. (someone forgot to tell him the south lost the civil war). As if Dallas and New Orleans have any thing in common."

The South lost because when the union was charging, this guy's ancestors were trying to load their bullets down one of his other ancestor's nostrils...  Hate to generalize, but that dude's thought is disturbing to me on several differing levels of stupidity. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?54076-The-Two-Point-Conversion-Play-Was-A-Bad-Call

Easily the best of the worst.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

mikzor Seems like the Colts fans are so used to getting calls they're completely at a loss when one doesn't go their way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

LOL, exactly what I was thinking when I read it Evil

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The sense of entitlement could have contributed to their embarrisment on the world stage. Everyone had already crowned them prior to the kickoff and after the first quarter they were probably thinking 'how much will we win by'. Only thing is someone forgot to tell the Saints that Manninwas a god and his will will be done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

they should be shown a reel of all the bad calls and non-calls they benefitted from.