BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after?

heard tom yesterday on eei. taking a break from tweaking indy for being a bunch of perfect-climate wimpy softies for wanting it 70 degrees at all times rather than being real men and opening up the roof when they face us, he mentioned that he still had not picked a name out for his newly popped son. Presuming he needs our help, i figured i will start this light-hearted thread so we could help him out. 

was thinking Kyle (kyle brady.. ex pat TE), Greg (greg brady from the show), Bill Brady (for belichick), Wes Brady (for welker), Randy Brady (for the WR he seems to be a lawyer for), Troy Brady (mr. patriot), Bob Brady (for the guy who writes his checks), Foxboro Brady (his professional home for 10 years), Boston Brady (most people outside NE have no clue where foxboro is), Ronald Brady (for his political hero, ronald reagan), Fabio Brady (for tommy's likely fave model hero), Pele Brady (gissy may want to assert some brazilian clout), Bubba Brady (assuming he regularly checks out this board and loves my thoughts like everyone else, right?), Charlie Brady (for the guy who made him a great QB), Peyton Brady (for the QB peer he most respects and who he admits looking up to), Joe Brady (for his San Fran QB hero), Drew Brady (the guy who most directly mentored and showed him how to throw mindless INTs as of late), Bunchen Brady (again, if gissy chooses to publically announce who really wears the pants), Tiger Brady (you can never have enough Tigers), Lion Brady (well, to start your own animal trend), NoTom Brady (kind of like NoShawn or DeShaun), Shabazz Muhammed Brady (its all about diversity and reaching out to the world, right?), Martin Luther Brady (the boy needs to express some racial tolerance, will help tom politically when he is running for senate someday.. heck, some may even see it as a Christian tribute), Jesus Brady (since tom is god and all), DiceK/Daisuke Brady (will help grow the brady brand in japan and asia), Leroy Brady (will make him stand out, how many white guys are called leroy anymore?), Manny Brady (just hearing the name still make many sox fans jizzz up their pants), Larry Brady (the manny for most celts fans), Tom Brady JR (y not put a bullseye on the kid for life?, talk about impossible aspirational odds esp if he chose to play QB someday), Leon Brady (since many here like mightypatriotz are just obsessed with that stupid name)......

What other names would you suggest?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who should he name him for?

Greg, Peter or Bobby are the only names that work for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after?

Trey Ringo Brady

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Tucker Brady 

Just as a  flip off to all the losser trolls and ESPN writers who still don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Tiger Brady.  How do we know this isn't Tigers child? Just sayin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

How bout Brady Quinn Brady  Funny post Bubba. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Bill - for the man to whom he owes his career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Bubba as far as racial tolerance: meet Tom Brady's niece

www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/bradyniece.jpg" alt="bradyniece.jpg" width="380" height="424" />

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I kinda like David myself.  Don't know why... lol

Bubba, what's gotten into you recently?  Have you stopped drinking the Krapaid?  I think I've read a few non-negative posts from you the past few days.  I guess you made good on your pledge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I vote for Boof.  And are we sure that it won't be hyphenated as well?  i.e. Bundchen-Brady.  The Killer B's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Tom Brady the 3rd

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Gotta be Patrick (Pat) Brady.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Slim Shady Brady

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Wesley William (Bill) Brady

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

How bout Colt, like Colt Brennan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after?:
    [QUOTE]Gotta be Patrick (Pat) Brady.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    nice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

In Response to Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after?:
    [QUOTE]Bubba as far as racial tolerance: meet Tom Brady's niece www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/more_names/blog/bradyniece.jpg " alt="bradyniece.jpg" width="380" height="424" />
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]thanks negame. it does change how i see him. bet u wont see this kind of diversity and openness from your jets or cowboyz or peyton manning. must admit i would not have thunk it from tommy who often seems like he is shoring up his far right republican base credentials for a presidential run someday. guess he's more like a mainstream republican or conservative-progressive.. meaning economic-military-legal (structural) conservative but socially libertarian-progressive (well, updated mccain)... or maybe its really got nothing to do with POLITICS. what i call the private-collective or the volitics. people often take or have different more pragmatic, expedient public/civic-political views but have a totally different private reality once u actually get to know them and their true character like TIGER! 

fact is a brady has to answer to and deal with these folks at thanksgivg or christmas or funerals and in other very intimate contexts. dont care what his public views are, that changes things and makes one more empathetic and broader or at the very least exposed to a different perspective and perhaps even a different CULTURE. least likely to demonize a "them" or those people when its part of your IMMEDIATE family and genetic legacy.... for me, it is a clear litmus test (for politicians and leaders) on both sides of the aisle. the bro with no vanilla or mixing, or the person who happens to be white with no chocolate or mixing makes me a bit suspicious. that must be some family get together.. got brazilian, african american and who knows what else... talk about a melting pot or salad bowl. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

[QUOTE]Tucker Brady  Just as a  flip off to all the losser trolls and ESPN writers who still don't get it.
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE] TUCKER?? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after? : nice.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]
    i love that quote at the bottom. belichick has been in fine form lately. loved how he ripped and put down those 2 carolina guys putting down moss. he's been on a roll, taking no prisoners.. not playing the high road game or leaving things as vague anymore. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

[QUOTE]I kinda like David myself.  Don't know why... lol Bubba, what's gotten into you recently?  Have you stopped drinking the Krapaid?  I think I've read a few non-negative posts from you the past few days.  I guess you made good on your pledge.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]hey, a pledge is a pledge. its like therapy...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

[QUOTE]I vote for Boof.  And are we sure that it won't be hyphenated as well?  i.e. Bundchen-Brady.  The Killer B's.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE] ah... Boof Bundchen-Brady.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

How about Steve?  As in Steve Grogan - the first QB to take the Patriots to the big game!!

Or after his dad, since his dad was the one who sent game tapes out to lots of colleges to get him a scholarship offer that ended up taking him to Michigan and getting him on his road to the NFL!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Maybe Lewis?  After all, it was Mo Lewis of the NYJ that knocked Bledsoe out of the game and gave rise to the Tom Brady era!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The ex-girlfriend named that boy Jet -- John Edward Thomas Brady.  Wow, cat claws. 

If Gisele and Tom were on the rocks she would name the kid Bill, after Buffalo.  Or maybe Adolf after the Miami Dolphs.  However, she's on the side of the angels.  So "Bill" is out, regardless of Bill Belichick. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST NAME FOR BRADY'S BOY.. Who or what should he be named after? : TUCKER?? 
    Posted by bubbazilla[/QUOTE]

Tuck rule=  Tucker Brady.