Best Places to stay in Foxboro?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sean44. Show Sean44's posts

Best Places to stay in Foxboro?

I'm coming in from out of town for the Vikings game and was trying to see where a good place to stay around the stadium is?  I was there in 2005 and stayed at the Red Roof Inn way up on Route 1.  It was a pain to get back to the hotel after the game.  Any places closer?

I know there is a hotel at Patriot Place, but it's way out of my price range.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sean

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Best Places to stay in Foxboro?

I usually stay at your moms house.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

It's just down the road at the Rotary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I know for the Indy game there is a courtyard marriot we are staying at in the area and it was $111 a night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I stayed at the Doubletree in Milford. Not too far away either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Best Places to stay in Foxboro?:
    Posted by shenanigan

that's fkdup

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

Posted by shenanigan

Grow up loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Stay in Boston.  Take the train to and from Foxborough.  The train tickets cost $20 apiece.  As long as there isn't a Red Sox game, park in the lot next to the Kenmore Square Post Office.  It's only $10/day.

Staying in Boston would increase your selection of hotels.  It would also increase your variety of things to do at night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"It's just down the road at the Rotary."

Look pal, I tagged this turf for a reason- So If I ever catch'ya snoopin' around my house again, I'm comin' out blastin... A p#mp's gotta protect his girls, ya know?  
         Seriously though, when did Foxboro get a Motel 6?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sean44. Show Sean44's posts

Thanks for the suggestions.  Shenanigan's I have to admit I laughed when I saw your post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Thanks for the suggestions.  Shenanigan's I have to admit I laughed when I saw your post.
    Posted by Sean44

Thanks, good to know some people can still take a joke.  Truthfully, I have no idea where you can stay in Foxborough, I 'm in Germany now and have never stayed at a Hotel near Foxborough.