BEST radio play by play of all time, bar none! Zolak and Socci call Bradys TD Pass. A must listen!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

BEST radio play by play of all time, bar none! Zolak and Socci call Bradys TD Pass. A must listen!

Take a minute and listen to this play by play it is awesome! "Brady's back! Unicorns! Show ponies! Where’s the beef?!”

http://nesn.com/2013/10/scott-zolak-bob-socci-go-bonkers-following-tom-bradys-game-winning-touchdown-pass-to-kenbrell-thompkins-audio/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: BEST radio play by play of all time, bar none! Zolak and Socci call Bradys TD Pass. A must listen!

What does it mean when he says "unicorns,  show ponies, where's the beef"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: BEST radio play by play of all time, bar none! Zolak and Socci call Bradys TD Pass. A must listen!

^^ lol champs I have no idea! I think he lost his mind for a moment! I got goosebumps listening to this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY bad.. what does that even mean??>?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Zolak explained it on NFL morning today. He used the "Where's the beef" saying when Bount ran the long td in pre season and it stuck at Gillette. He said he just blurted out Brady is back, here is your QB, and threw in unicorns etc. as other glorious things to compare the feeling. Zolak has grown on me, he was the host for Bruschi's HOF induction and is a player and fan favorite in N.E

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zolak explained it on NFL morning today. He used the "Where's the beef" saying when Bount ran the long td in pre season and it stuck at Gillette. He said he just blurted out Brady is back, here is your QB, and threw in unicorns etc. as other glorious things to compare the feeling. Zolak has grown on me, he was the host for Bruschi's HOF induction and is a player and fan favorite in N.E

[/QUOTE]

Thanks champ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take a minute and listen to this play by play it is awesome! "Brady's back! Unicorns! Show ponies! Where’s the beef?!”

http://nesn.com/2013/10/scott-zolak-bob-socci-go-bonkers-following-tom-bradys-game-winning-touchdown-pass-to-kenbrell-thompkins-audio/

[/QUOTE]

sooo he did say unicorns, show ponies and Where's the beef!  I thought I was hearing things.  hahaha  Was an amazing play by play!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

How can you not love Zolak; the guy has so much enthusiasm. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Zolack captured the moment. Great call! So much fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I listened to it many times this morning and all the sports channels are playing it. Zo went nuts!!! Love it!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

so damn good

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Classic!  I have not heard such emotion since Johnny Most! Great Stuff!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

"We're lucky, you're overated and you can't beat us."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Unfortunately for me, as I left my friend's house in disgust after Brady threw that pick, I was listening live in my car. It was awesome! I was screaming with him, at myself for leaving early and at the miraculous comeback that Brady pulled off. Good stuff.

Also luckily for me later, I turned over to to Sox game and Big Papi was up with the bases loaded. At least I got to see that one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Amazing play by play, simply amazing.  jjdbrasil, thanks for the Johnny Most reference - the ultimate over the top homer announcer - I loved him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amazing play by play, simply amazing.  jjdbrasil, thanks for the Johnny Most reference - the ultimate over the top homer announcer - I loved him.

[/QUOTE]

+1 "Bird fiddles and diddles....now he daddles..."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zolak is losing his voice in the process...   I heard it a bunch of times today on the radio and zolak did a radio interview with NFL network morning after show which I caught .  They loved it...

After all that here is my best guess at the explanation...   You left out the other part of the quote  BTW... He  goes ,  "Touchdown...!!!!  Hes Back...    Who left the building...?  ....  Unicorns ...  Show Ponies...  Wheres the beef...?" 

On NFL network he was explaning how the local media and fanbase had been down on Brady and so that is what hes saying....  he's taking a a shot at the non-believers, the spoiled fans, ....  the ones who left the stadium by calling them unicorns and show ponies....

I thought it was funny since last week there was a theread on here that went off on a Unicorn tangent,  Like Pats management was listening to Unicorns or something like that....  as a way of explaining the play calling

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

"After all he's been through... total despair...my God...he's back..."

Great lines...This is way beyond Johnny Most.