Best Thing About Indy's Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Best Thing About Indy's Season

Sure, they'll have home field advantage, but the last 3 weeks have pretty much sealed their fate - They will lose to any team facing them in the first round.  There is no way a team that gets that kind of luck against the 49ers, Texans and Patriots AT HOME will not have their luck run out shortly, especially as their defense deteriorates week after week.

Enjoy your shallow victories, Colts fans, the Gravy train stops in January, 2010!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

Re: Best Thing About Indy's Season

In Response to Best Thing About Indy's Season:
    [QUOTE]Sure, they'll have home field advantage, but the last 3 weeks have pretty much sealed their fate - They will lose to any team facing them in the first round.  There is no way a team that gets that kind of luck against the 49ers, Texans and Patriots AT HOME will not have their luck run out shortly, especially as their defense deteriorates week after week. Enjoy your shallow victories, Colts fans, the Gravy train stops in January, 2010!
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

I agree they are not as strong as their record indicates, they go on the road to Baltimore and Houston coming up. I think they loose one of those games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Well at least the pathetic attitude is back.  That didn't take long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In Response to Re: Best Thing About Indy's Season:
    [QUOTE]Well at least the pathetic attitude is back.  That didn't take long.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Anyone who has watched Indy the past 11 years has seen them wilt in the January heat of their dome.  they got lucky when the Pats defense had the flu and they turned up the heat illegally in 2006, though, got to hand them that.

Peyton Manning - NO ONE has more one and done's in the playoffs than him. FACT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]Well at least the pathetic attitude is back.  That didn't take long.

How does Indianapolis manage to have the most wins of any NFL team for the decade and come away with one measly Super Bowl win?  Now that is pathetic.  In what round of the playoffs do you think they'll lose this year? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Best Thing About Indy's Season...............is that the Chargers will end it the postseason again.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Only post with any substance at this point is jbolts.  I have no response except lets play the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

[QUOTE]Only post with any substance at this point is jbolts.  I have no response except lets play the game.

You haven't been watching Indy the last few weeks.  The joyride is coming to an end.  I am actually happy that we'll put a weak team in Top spot rather than having the Texans tied with the Colts if the refs had called both games properly.

It's better to have a weak guy at the Top,easier to knock off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Paul, how about all of the holding by pats db's beyond 5 yards and the non-vollmer holds on freeney (saw at least one).  You forgot these. 

In a nutshell, Belichick got that game called EXACTLY the way he wanted.  Just like 2004 afccg - AND he lost.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

We're to the sour grapes portion of the program!  I agree with Dogg.  Until the Colts beat the Chargers in the post-season, the bolts have bragging rights.  Beating the Pats is very satisfying, but it's been done five out of the last six games.  (Of course, listening to this forum's posters, the refs orchestrated every one of those five victories!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Although I find it frustrating that the Colts aren't the same self satisfied doormats they used to be, it is nice to have a rival worthy of anger.  Now that Pittsburgh has taken a step backward, the Colts return to the number one position for me.  I hate the Colts, not because they are losers, but because they are winners.  So grats on the win, and see you in the post season, hopefully.  P.S.  The PI call was wrong, but we still should have not givent them the TD from there.  You cant be defeated by one or even two bad calls, we went soft on them.