Best way to pick our new QB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Best way to pick our new QB.

aight we have 2 first second and third rounders and half of our team has 2 or less than 2 years of experience. I don't think we need at add lots more rookies and I don't see a pure pocket passer in this years draft. So why not trade and stack up 2 First rounders in next years draft (along with 1 that is given to every team). That gives us the flexiblity to go get anyone in next year or next to next years draft.

This year the draft is deep in the positions we need, we can pick up a pure pass rusher in the first and add depth every where in the defense in the second third and fourth round. Defensive players take time to develop, there no need to collect them like key chains.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: Best way to pick our new QB.

Pick your nose troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Best way to pick our new QB.:
    [QUOTE]aight we have 2 first second and third rounders and half of our team has 2 or less than 2 years of experience. I don't think we need at add lots more rookies and I don't see a pure pocket passer in this years draft. So why not trade and stack up 2 First rounders in next years draft (along with 1 that is given to every team). That gives us the flexiblity to go get anyone in next year or next to next years draft. This year the draft is deep in the positions we need, we can pick up a pure pass rusher in the first and add depth every where in the defense in the second third and fourth round. Defensive players take time to develop, there no need to collect them like key chains.
    Posted by akius[/QUOTE]
    WHy would you even start a forum lik ethis to speculate? Its worthless! You act as if you have control over BB and the draft, you have no clue what is going to happen with the Patriots draft  so go away and do the dishes and clean your room for mommy Yell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

ITS HOYER

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

No, just no. Brady has 5 years left. It would be stupid to start thinking QB this year or even next year.

Honestly, BB has proven that none of us BUT BB know what to do. Wild speculation is just that, wild speculation.

Hel! even logic speculation is usually off. Who would have guessed BB would draft McCourty when Dez Bryant was available TWICE.

This is the ideal year to move up, slightly, and grab a DE, OLB and a solid interior Olineman. Maybe grab a RB in the 3rd/4th round. That is my logic speculation. For all I know, BB might move out of the first round and compile 5 first rounders for next year. Only BB knows what will be done.